Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 28
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets 2022
Date: March 15, 2022 19:28

slewan
MisterDDDD
Topi
dierdz
Topi
There is no risk associated with LDs considering the price. Yes they could be nosebleeds or side view etc., but they will still be 50% cheaper than the cheapest tickets.

Sorry, me again. What about if I have 2 LD tickets? (Me and my girlfriend) We will have two possibilities or just 1 chance for both? How it works? Thank you!

You could also buy two pairs (each one of you buys a pair) to improve your chances. Still a fair price. And then just give the "worse" tickets to somebody. People do this all the time and it's not even against any rules - because the rules say 1 pair of LD per person.

Done this many times, and typically even the "worse" pair are fantastic seats.
At least the last two legs in US. Nearly all the LD's have been either Pit or lower bowl seats. Good times smileys with beer

it depends on how many good tickets were not sold during the regular ticket sale

Actually it depens how many bad tickets are sold. If all those are sold they cant be sold twice by dipping

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 15, 2022 19:31

PaintMonkeyManBlack
slewan
MisterDDDD
Topi
dierdz
Topi
There is no risk associated with LDs considering the price. Yes they could be nosebleeds or side view etc., but they will still be 50% cheaper than the cheapest tickets.

Sorry, me again. What about if I have 2 LD tickets? (Me and my girlfriend) We will have two possibilities or just 1 chance for both? How it works? Thank you!

You could also buy two pairs (each one of you buys a pair) to improve your chances. Still a fair price. And then just give the "worse" tickets to somebody. People do this all the time and it's not even against any rules - because the rules say 1 pair of LD per person.

Done this many times, and typically even the "worse" pair are fantastic seats.
At least the last two legs in US. Nearly all the LD's have been either Pit or lower bowl seats. Good times smileys with beer

it depends on how many good tickets were not sold during the regular ticket sale

Actually it depens how many bad tickets are sold. If all those are sold they cant be sold twice by dipping

in theory: yes. But there are much more bad tickets available than good ones. There are (usually) only some 1.500 pit tickets

Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: March 15, 2022 22:53

Are lucky dips fast sold or should I wait !

checking for France Netherlands and Belgium

Date: March 15, 2022 22:54

steffiestones
Are lucky dips fast sold or should I wait !

checking for France Netherlands and Belgium

Yes very fast. Why would you wait? If you steal something; RUN

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 23:05

So considering there currently is only a presale link being shown on rollingstones.com, I guess Lucky Dips will actually only be available on Friday, as some peoppe mentioned before

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 15, 2022 23:13

ronniewoody91
So considering there currently is only a presale link being shown on rollingstones.com, I guess Lucky Dips will actually only be available on Friday, as some peoppe mentioned before

Yes. Links typically appear at the same time or a few minutes after the General Sale starts.

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: March 15, 2022 23:21

I'm a tiny guy, around 1.70m, the last time I went to a Stones concert I could only see the big screens, the people in front of me were mostly huge (1.90 - 2m?) I couldnt really see the stage well, Only when they came to the B stage I could see the Stones. I'm kinda scared when getting Lucky Dips I'll be thrown somewhere where I can't see anything.. you think I should get seating tickets?

Posted by: dierdz ()
Date: March 15, 2022 23:31

MisterDDDD
ronniewoody91

Yes. Links typically appear at the same time or a few minutes after the General Sale starts.

Can I buy just one LD? Or I’m forced to buy 2?

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 15, 2022 23:58

dierdz
MisterDDDD
ronniewoody91

They're always sold in pairs. But prior to the UK Tour of 2018, they were allowing any number between 1-6 due to a programming error. It was fixed after 40b minutes or so, enforcing sales in pairs as normal.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 16, 2022 00:38

grzegorz67
dierdz
MisterDDDD
ronniewoody91

They're always sold in pairs. But prior to the UK Tour of 2018, they were allowing any number between 1-6 due to a programming error. It was fixed after 40b minutes or so, enforcing sales in pairs as normal.

Got in on that for Manchester.. a single LD turned into pit -keith's side smileys with beer

Not uncommon for there to be a glitch at the beginning.. hopefully Friday's LD sale will be smooth.
Got my Hyde tix, but still hoping for the very slim possibility they may offer LD's.
Like an addiction at this point winking smiley

Posted by: Matt1984 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 10:14

MisterDDDD
grzegorz67
dierdz
MisterDDDD
ronniewoody91

Got in on that for Manchester.. a single LD turned into pit -keith's side smileys with beer

Not uncommon for there to be a glitch at the beginning.. hopefully Friday's LD sale will be smooth.
Got my Hyde tix, but still hoping for the very slim possibility they may offer LD's.

Even though it’s part of the BST events I still think lucky dips will be offered on Friday.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: March 16, 2022 11:05

no Lucky dips on Stones.com nor available for Paris. Pit at 340EUR in Paris

Posted by: Cade ()
Date: March 16, 2022 11:10

No LDs available ANYWHERE. Either they'll be available on Friday or there's different link just for them or they won't be provided this time. Thus, no chance for me to attend at the moment. Shame... sad smiley

Posted by: jstanek ()
Date: March 16, 2022 15:20

Cade
No LDs available ANYWHERE. Either they'll be available on Friday or there's different link just for them or they won't be provided this time. Thus, no chance for me to attend at the moment. Shame... sad smiley

LDs will be on Friday

Posted by: steadyrollinman ()
Date: March 16, 2022 15:26

Cade

I suppose LD links will be available on the Stones' website, is it right? Or are they posted on twitter or instagram or something like that?

Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 15:29

They have always announced before the general sale on social media. Then the links are on the Rolling Stones website.

Posted by: steadyrollinman ()
Date: March 16, 2022 15:41

steadyrollinman
Cade

I suppose LD links will be available on the Stones' website, is it right? Or are they posted on twitter or instagram or something like that?

Cool. I'll keep an eye then. Thanks!

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: March 16, 2022 15:47

NilsHolgersson
I'm a tiny guy, around 1.70m, the last time I went to a Stones concert I could only see the big screens, the people in front of me were mostly huge (1.90 - 2m?) I couldnt really see the stage well, Only when they came to the B stage I could see the Stones. I'm kinda scared when getting Lucky Dips I'll be thrown somewhere where I can't see anything.. you think I should get seating tickets?

My 2 double lucky dip :
Fri May 25 2018 London Stadium was a last ring
Wed Oct 25 2017 U Arena Paris was a Pit Keith side
is only fortune
Sici

Date: March 16, 2022 19:28

Sici
NilsHolgersson

My 2 double lucky dip :
is only fortune
Sici

I don't know, I'm scared I can't see sh*t from the pit, other people are tall.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 16, 2022 19:59

NilsHolgersson
Sici
NilsHolgersson

My 2 double lucky dip :
is only fortune
Sici

it that case you should play it save and buy some reserved seats ticket located at the grandstands on the sides in some stadium

Date: March 16, 2022 20:06

slewan
NilsHolgersson
Sici
NilsHolgersson

My 2 double lucky dip :
is only fortune
Sici

it that case you should play it save and buy some reserved seats ticket located at the grandstands on the sides in some stadium

Yeah I just did.. got some seating tickets. I don't see any Lucky Dips tickets anyway.. maybe later

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: March 16, 2022 23:31

Can you pay lucky dips without credit card?

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 23:35

Mabru

No

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: March 16, 2022 23:52

Mabru

I think it depends on country and ticket seller. In Germany, Eventim would also accept a range of different payment methods, e.g. PayPal, your bank account's ID etc.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 16, 2022 23:58

maradona
Mabru

I think it depends on country and ticket seller. In Germany, Eventim would also accept a range of different payment methods, e.g. PayPal, your bank account's ID etc.

Not for Lucky Dips. They can only be payed with Credit Card!

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: March 16, 2022 23:58

maradona
Mabru

Hopefully also in the Netherlands. I don’t have a credit card. And at this moment I can’t afford expensive tickets because of personal reasons. So fingers crossed I can get tickets with lucky dip.

Posted by: Iguanamom ()
Date: March 17, 2022 05:25

So true Mr. DDDD, I got tics in the stands for Liverpool that I’m satisfied with but I’ll likely try for Lucky Dip too. Yes it means a 2:30 am wake-up but I can’t help it. I’ll have 20 years sobriety in July. I tell my husband all the $ I’ve saved not drinking easily pays for my Stones adventures. ( yea- right….)
MisterDDDD
grzegorz67
dierdz
MisterDDDD
ronniewoody91

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: March 17, 2022 05:49

Iguanamom
Yes it means a 2:30 am wake-up but I can’t help it. I’ll have 20 years sobriety in July. I tell my husband all the $ I’ve saved not drinking easily pays for my Stones adventures. ( yea- right….)

Congratulations on the 20 years!

Posted by: deeeskannnie ()
Date: March 17, 2022 15:42

Mabru
maradona
Mabru

Hopefully also in the Netherlands. I don’t have a credit card. And at this moment I can’t afford expensive tickets because of personal reasons. So fingers crossed I can get tickets with lucky dip.

Hoi Mabru! Tot hiertoe (alle vorige tours) waren alle Lucky Dips steeds uitsluitend met kredietkaart te betalen hoor. Dus ik zou er niét op rekenen als ik jou was.
Het beste dat je kunt doen, volgens mij, is iemand zoeken (met zo'n kaart) die je verder helpen kan/wil. (Stonesfans genoeg in Nederland, nietwaar... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out )
Succes ermee; en groeten uit Antwerpen!

Posted by: deeeskannnie ()
Date: March 17, 2022 15:46

So -

untill now, the general perception/ assumption was that Lucky Dips 2022 will go on sale simultanously with the 'general sale', as from tomorrow (Friday).
Do we have extra 'intel' to confirm that, by now (c.q. hours away)?

I remember (vaguely) that, on previous tours, the Stones' website sended out a link, shortly before the LD were on sale...

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1846
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home