Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Mick on Instagram - A little down time before things get busy!
Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: February 19, 2022 19:42

He looks great!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-19 19:43 by ryanpow.

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: February 19, 2022 20:52

Rockman
...heard they might be doin' an album of reggae covers ....

Yeah, right after the album of country covers and the duets album ... winking smiley
Or will it be an album of country reggae duets? eye popping smileyconfused smiley

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: February 19, 2022 21:11

Mick is getting lots of D3 made via the tropical sunlight. He is not wearing a mask at all. Mick must be an anti-vaxxxx man. (joking)

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: February 19, 2022 21:19

treaclefingers
I wonder if Mick would consider a style change to Adidas Ultra Boost shoes? They really are a lot more comfortable than the Nike's he's currently sporting.

I have some $10 ones (yes $10) from Walmart that look the same black and cool as Mick's minus the white Nike whoosh stripe. Mine are superior due to having nylon mesh, breathable uppers. Great for my hot climate in FL.

The only catch on these $10 Walmarts is there is no hard rubber tread covering the soft rubber soles. So I glue them on. A fun project for me.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 19, 2022 22:49

triceratops
treaclefingers
I wonder if Mick would consider a style change to Adidas Ultra Boost shoes? They really are a lot more comfortable than the Nike's he's currently sporting.

I have some $10 ones (yes $10) from Walmart that look the same black and cool as Mick's minus the white Nike whoosh stripe. Mine are superior due to having nylon mesh, breathable uppers. Great for my hot climate in FL.

The only catch on these $10 Walmarts is there is no hard rubber tread covering the soft rubber soles. So I glue them on. A fun project for me.

Date: February 19, 2022 23:50

MICK looks fabulous!

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: February 20, 2022 03:32

Saving my pennies.... With a few words Mick has said it all..Game on Summer Tour Europe !!!!! looking forward and I think that damn New record will finally see the light of day!!¡!.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: February 20, 2022 03:39

treaclefingers
triceratops
treaclefingers

I wonder if anyone has told Mick about a pair of HOKA Bondi 7 model, in black.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: February 20, 2022 04:12

daspyknows
No mask? lol

The mask is right there in his hand, ready to be put on to enter the club. Like smart people do.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 13:58

Bashlets
To be honest and totally selfish on my part, I hope he means getting busy in the studio. A tour is great but I crave to lay on my couch and put a new vinyl on my turntable and say wow. I am nearly 60 now and was turned on to these guys by my older brother when I was 10 when he had THROUGH THE Past DARKLY, stayed up late to watch the GHS promos on Don Kirshners rock concert. It didn’t take long to put my Partridge Family albums to the side. I got hooked and yes a lot of the material in the past 40 years doesn’t hold up to the classics, they still have some really good stuff and I still have that initial excitement with new material. And if it’s a tour I can handle that too. Rock on

THIS is how I feel. Hooked in ‘64, aged 10yo, when I first heard The Stones Route 66 on a crystal set. No idea it WASN’T their song til much later. ALL their albums contain tracks I LOVE, including their most recent studio albums. I agree their classic period is the 60s and early 70s, but dang, when I first heard It Won’t Take Long off the last album of original material, the hair fairly stood up on my neck. Get me some new vinyl fellas. Time is running out for me…

Rod

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: February 20, 2022 14:07

ProfessorWolf
Rockman

are you serious or pulling our leg

because i would like this very much

You must be new here. Rockman is always serious.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: February 20, 2022 14:16

MKjan
treaclefingers
triceratops
treaclefingers

Hoka's not worth it....Ultra Boosts are amazing and worth every penny and I own several in many colors...the other option is New Balance Fresh Foam 1080's....

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: February 20, 2022 15:30

Gotta say Mick is really looking great, and I just feel that the Rolling Stones Tour of UK and possibly Europe, is fairly close to being finalised.

Wouldn't be surprised to have an official announcement in March or April.

It's gonna happen I'm sure.................... and almost certainly their last live gigs as The Rolling Stones. smileys with beer

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: February 20, 2022 15:51

crawdaddy
Gotta say Mick is really looking great, and I just feel that the Rolling Stones Tour of UK and possibly Europe, is fairly close to being finalised.

Wouldn't be surprised to have an official announcement in March or April.

It's gonna happen I'm sure.................... and almost certainly their last live gigs as The Rolling Stones. smileys with beer

unless the rumours for latin america next year turn out to be true

Date: February 20, 2022 15:53

Koen
ProfessorWolf
Rockman

are you serious or pulling our leg

because i would like this very much

You must be new here. Rockman is always serious.

yeah it wouldn't kill him to crack a joke every now and thenwinking smiley

Posted by: TrulyMicks1 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 16:36

Mick looks so great, he amazes me!

Posted by: Jfk19562003 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 19:34

Brothers and sisters, Mick is hinting at the upcoming Matt Lee event for his new Genesis book. I’m sure he’ll be involved!

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: February 20, 2022 23:24

Rip This
MKjan
treaclefingers
triceratops
treaclefingers

Hoka's not worth it....Ultra Boosts are amazing and worth every penny and I own several in many colors...the other option is New Balance Fresh Foam 1080's....

I'm sticking with the Hoka Bondi 7. Don't know much about the ultra boosts, but no to NB.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: February 20, 2022 23:41

Did het get his outfit from Camille's ?

Posted by: bakersfield ()
Date: February 21, 2022 11:46

Hoka Bondi 7 are absolutely worth it. A total game changer for my arthritic toe.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: February 21, 2022 23:31

"Working on a new album" according to this [www.jamaicaobserver.com]

Tired of waiting for Keith to show him his three dynamite riffs and of getting all of his ideas vetoed ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 21, 2022 23:33

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
so much info in Jamaican Observer article ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 22, 2022 07:41

gotdablouse
"Working on a new album" according to this [www.jamaicaobserver.com]

Tired of waiting for Keith to show him his three dynamite riffs and of getting all of his ideas vetoed ?

Difficult to tell since they've said things like 'we'll see how it goes' and 'yeah' and 'That's in the can' and 'I'm not saying anything about it' and 'I don't know how long it's going to take' and 'It will take a while' and 'I was working on it quite recently' and 'we don't really have a handle on it yet' and on and on and on.

Until the if, BLUE AND LONESOME is it.

Date: February 22, 2022 14:29

maybe there all getting together down there to follow the long tradition of the stones going to the carrabian to record an album

maybe they really are planning to "get busy" on the album finally

one can hope if one can trust the jamaican observer

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 22, 2022 15:00

ProfessorWolf

maybe there all getting together down there to follow the long tradition of the stones going to the carrabian to record an album

If Mick still has his mansion on Mustique it's then probably easier for all to record the Album in the Caribbean since - except Ronnie Wood & Matt Clifford - all other Stones-musicians as well as producer Don Was live in the United States.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-22 15:10 by Irix.

Date: February 22, 2022 15:05

Irix
ProfessorWolf

If Mick still has his mansion on Mustique it's then probably easier for all to record the Album in the Caribbean since except Ronnie Wood & Matt Clifford all other Stones-musicians as well as producer Don Was live in the United States.

now that is a very interesting fact

guess we know if they mean business if any of the others show up

Date: February 22, 2022 15:41

I hope they are recording down there. I don't think they would want Charlie’s last work to go in vain and think they will release something really special. I am always an optimist when it comes to the Stones though smiling smiley Mick posted a song or two awhile back that he was working on and I thought they sounded great.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: February 22, 2022 18:26

Yeah, imagine if Mick had told that paper he was waiting for Keith to show up so they could finish the album at Dynamic Sounds (haven't checked if it still existed)...unfortunately unlike just about every other band members on this planet Mick and Keith can't be seen together outside of a lucrative stage setting or promo activity.

I hope I'm wrong but "get busy" sounds more like the upteenth announcement of a new tour like those we've had since 2012...expect Keith's usual "yeah we've been working on a new album and it sounds great but it's not quite finished yet so we'll finish it off after the tour when the bands's cookin" or some crap like that.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: February 22, 2022 18:58

I hope you are wrong too!

Posted by: trevormcmullin ()
Date: February 22, 2022 20:57

I trust the source that Mick is in fact completing the long awaited New Stones record because if you look up where Mick posted from (Port Antonio, Jamaica) there is a world class recording studio that Amy Winehouse, Drake and Rhianna have all used to make big hit records. GeeJam studios and resort is owned by a British record Executive named Jon Baker. The place is very secluded and as of recently Keith has been down in Turks and Caicos which is not too far from Jamaica. As many of us know, the stones have a history of working in Jamaica. I predict the new album will be out sometime this summer, hopefully in time for the tour.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2069
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home