Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10
Re: Fans of the 1969 MSG shows, please read:
Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: February 26, 2022 06:27

ProfessorWolf
any more progress sighing?

Hi Professor,

Although several people have responded on this site (and through my e-mail) stating that they feel this is a great idea and back it, unfortunately, nobody has volunteered to assist or get involved with the next steps needed to take this proposal to the next level.

The other thing that has taken attention away from the proposal is the announcement of the release of the El Mocambo shows (which is a great thing in itself) which I suspect has shifted people's focus away from the MSG shows. I consider the El Mocambo gigs (like a lot of other people on this forum) to be another holy grail type item (and which is long overdue to be released), certainly worth acquiring. A lot of people, including me, are excited about it.

Maybe the timing isn't right for pitching the MSG 69 shows given the potential release of El Mocambo?

But as I stated clearly on the first page of this thread introducing my proposal: I cannot take this on all myself, simply because I lack all the skill-sets that are needed to make it happen, and also, it is time consuming for one individual. As I learned from participating in the Ya Yas Project back in 2007/2008, it is a group effort. So to reiterate then, if I don’t get a significant amount of folks to buy into it (including participating their time), I have to walk away from this project.
I'm sorry.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-26 14:42 by Sighunt.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: February 26, 2022 17:09

ahh seriously?

come on folks someone has to be willing to help on this

does anyone know how to set up online petitions?

contact sighunt!

does anyone have the money/knowledge to buy up ad space in music magazines/sites?

contact sighunt!

do any of you have contacts in the stones orginization or abcko that you could get this petition to?

contact sighunt!

any other conceivable talent or connection?

contact sighunt!

just ask yourselves this question

what do i want sitting on my shelf next to that beautiful el mocambo album?

an ok release of new york 2002 with ruined sound because of terrible mastering?

or

OR 3 COMPLETE MSG 1969 SHOWS WITH A DVD/BLU-RAY OF A COMPLETE SHOW FROM 1969 WITH SOUND MASTERED BY ABCKO?!

seems like an easy choice

Date: February 26, 2022 17:18

also sighunt changing the title of the thread to something like

petition to get all 3 shows from msg 1969 released please read

might get more attention

EDIT

just saw the title was changed much better i seriously think this might help draw more eyes here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-26 17:42 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: February 27, 2022 09:38

Sighunt
Ok, I’m back. Did you guys miss my many posts? LOL. I thought I’d take a brief pause- don’t want to wear out my welcome-after all, familiarity can breed contempt so they say…
Anyway, back to business. After receiving some insightful feedback from people who post on this forum (and receiving private e-mails with suggestions), I cleaned up the proposal-the current working title (until I get a better catch phrase from posters)-The Rolling Stones MSG box set, stream-lined it a bit-keeping the essential elements, and thus making it easier to read in order to keep the attention of the reader. I may be biased but I’m extremely happy with the final result. Please note, I have tried to take into consideration the different types of feedback I have received, but the reality is some suggestions were simply above and beyond the context and scope of what this proposal was trying to accomplish, and I cannot honestly entertain all the suggestions as the final result would suffer from what I would describe as the “too many cooks in the kitchen” syndrome. Much of the feedback I received requested that I turn the original written document into a working petition, so that is what I did.

We in the Rolling Stones fan-base community are strongly advocating for a release of a potential box set containing all three of the professionally recorded shows from Madison Square Garden utilized for the Get Yer Ya Yas Out live in-concert album. Glyn Johns, legendary engineer and producer who recorded these brilliant performances on 11/27/69 and 11/28/69, was fortunate to capture the Rolling Stones at the peak of their powers. By the time the Stones reached the east coast, they had played over a dozen shows and were musically tight and commanding. By all accounts from fans and critics alike who followed the 1969 tour, the Madison Square Garden shows were arguably the best performed shows of the tour.

Get Yer Ya Yas Out-considered to be one of the finest live rock records-per fans and music critics alike-understandably, was meant to capture the Rolling Stones in their most favorable light, but in retrospect (when comparing the commercially released performances to raw concert tapes that have proliferated on various social media platforms), unfortunately suffers from working too hard to be the perfect live document- it tends to go a little overboard- adding too much polish and sheen to the mix via inclusion of numerous post production overdubs and editing. It is no wonder that many Stones aficionados actually prefer the widely popular bootleg recording that became “Liver Than You’ll Ever Be”, simply because it features a raw and un-doctored performance from the 1969 tour-warts and all. In fact, legend has it that Ya Yas was released to counter sales of Liver.

We in the Stones fan-base community have longed to hear all three MSG shows (minus the excessive vocal/instrumental overdubs & extraneous editing) released in excellent quality in order to experience a true representation of being at a Rolling Stones concert in 1969! Why release all three shows-given that there was minor variability in the setlists? Based upon available bootleg/audience recordings of these shows, it is clear that the Rolling Stones played brilliantly at all three performances- each particular show highlighting & capturing unique, distinctive signature performances that were not readily available on the original Ya Yas release.

Lastly, it has been reported that the Maysles brothers, who directed the infamous Gimme Shelter documentary, had professionally shot video of these concerts at Madison Square that had not been included in the film. Please consider this: At this point in time, there has never been a commercially released video featuring a complete concert from one of the Rolling Stones best tours! What an amazing, historical, and visually entertaining document that would be. The inclusion of professionally shot concert footage would undoubtably enhance, and thus make for a stellar, sought-after release!

In conclusion, what a better time to honor the 60th anniversary of the Rolling Stones as a working band by releasing the Madison Square Garden shows in their entirety when the band was playing at its zenith. Please consider this request as we strongly believe that there is a sizeable market of fans, both established and new, who not only appreciate great quality music from the 1960’s, but are astute enough to recognize how vital and powerful the Rolling Stones as group were when they returned to the American concert stage in 1969. We, the undersigned, in the Stones community feel that the time is well overdue for these shows to be released in great quality (and in their entirety) for all fans to hear!

The next step in the process is to enlist help from other folks on this forum (or know somebody else not affiliated with this forum who is talented) to help out with tasks that I simply don’t know how to do and/or don’t have the skill-sets for (the biggest task being getting the petition on-line):

1) I need someone who is more computer literate than me who can turn the proposal that I have written into a working petition on line that is easy to get to and use where people can go to sign it (in 2007, one of my collaborators who worked on the Ya Yas Project set up a petition on line that was free, safe and easily assessable- although I hadn’t the foggiest how he did it) .
As people are skittish about signing their names and/or providing personal info, all I request is that the petition be made easy so all that is necessary is that you can type in your name and location (for instance: Scott Sigel, Rochester, NY). We might want to have an optional box for e-mail address?
When we (hopefully) get a good number of signatures, the petition will be presented to Abkco & the Stones organization.

2) I will need other “influential” folks on this site who inhabit other Stones boards to do a little publicity for the petition and make other “influential” people aware of it. Also, I was lucky to have some collaborators on the Ya Yas Project who knew of or were acquainted with Stones connected people who could pitch the petition and make sure it got to the right folks. I don’t have a clue on this board who knows who, but if you indeed have a valuable Stones connection, and can help out, that would be greatly appreciated.

3) Finally, I will do some research to find and place an ad or ads (hopefully in reasonably priced) music trade publications like I did in 2007 to publicize and direct folks to sign the petition.

For those who are willing to help and can fulfill some of these tasks, you can respond on this thread or contact me privately at ssigel@rochester.rr.com . Once again, thanks to all who support this proposal, Scott Sigel aka Sighunt.
Great !!!!

Date: February 27, 2022 09:39

oldschool
ProfessorWolf
oldschool
OT- but 1969 tour related there is a copy of Ethan Russell's massive slip cased "Let It Bleed" book on ebay right now with the current bid just over $100.

If you don't already have the book it is a fantastic photo journey of the 1969 tour with great interviews. Be aware the book is big and heavy so it is not one you can hold in your hand to read but is a steal for that price or anything close to it.

2.5 hours left in the auction. I would bid on it if I did not already own a copy.

[www.ebay.com]

$100!?

i spent $9 for it at a goodwill 6 years ago

i had no idea it was valuable

but your right great book essential to have with the other books about the tour

There are several versions of the book. There is the shorter trade publication which is 239 pages and then there were two massive versions that come in a slip case and are 420 pages so almost twice as long.

I have the "Standard" version in the slip case and there was a Deluxe version in an even fancier clamshell slipcase with a bonus 8x10 real photo from the negatives of one of the shots Russell took on tour.

[shop.ethanrussell.com]

Here is a pic of my "standard" edition partially out of the slipcase showing you some perspective of the size.

If you got the book for $9 I am guessing it is the smaller trade version which is still a killer book but the larger formats have many more photos and interviews with the band and entourage on that tour not in the smaller trade version

The larger format "standard edition" on eBay just sold for $102 which is a steal for that version of the book as it retails for $325 not including shipping which is not cheap for such a massive book.

Sorry for the OT so I will not hijack the thread any longer and let's get back to the petition!
I also have this standard version, taken on ebay a few years ago for just over $ 100. Fantastic book.

Date: February 27, 2022 10:36

Stone601
Sighunt
Ok, I’m back. Did you guys miss my many posts? LOL. I thought I’d take a brief pause- don’t want to wear out my welcome-after all, familiarity can breed contempt so they say…
Anyway, back to business. After receiving some insightful feedback from people who post on this forum (and receiving private e-mails with suggestions), I cleaned up the proposal-the current working title (until I get a better catch phrase from posters)-The Rolling Stones MSG box set, stream-lined it a bit-keeping the essential elements, and thus making it easier to read in order to keep the attention of the reader. I may be biased but I’m extremely happy with the final result. Please note, I have tried to take into consideration the different types of feedback I have received, but the reality is some suggestions were simply above and beyond the context and scope of what this proposal was trying to accomplish, and I cannot honestly entertain all the suggestions as the final result would suffer from what I would describe as the “too many cooks in the kitchen” syndrome. Much of the feedback I received requested that I turn the original written document into a working petition, so that is what I did.

We in the Rolling Stones fan-base community are strongly advocating for a release of a potential box set containing all three of the professionally recorded shows from Madison Square Garden utilized for the Get Yer Ya Yas Out live in-concert album. Glyn Johns, legendary engineer and producer who recorded these brilliant performances on 11/27/69 and 11/28/69, was fortunate to capture the Rolling Stones at the peak of their powers. By the time the Stones reached the east coast, they had played over a dozen shows and were musically tight and commanding. By all accounts from fans and critics alike who followed the 1969 tour, the Madison Square Garden shows were arguably the best performed shows of the tour.

Get Yer Ya Yas Out-considered to be one of the finest live rock records-per fans and music critics alike-understandably, was meant to capture the Rolling Stones in their most favorable light, but in retrospect (when comparing the commercially released performances to raw concert tapes that have proliferated on various social media platforms), unfortunately suffers from working too hard to be the perfect live document- it tends to go a little overboard- adding too much polish and sheen to the mix via inclusion of numerous post production overdubs and editing. It is no wonder that many Stones aficionados actually prefer the widely popular bootleg recording that became “Liver Than You’ll Ever Be”, simply because it features a raw and un-doctored performance from the 1969 tour-warts and all. In fact, legend has it that Ya Yas was released to counter sales of Liver.

We in the Stones fan-base community have longed to hear all three MSG shows (minus the excessive vocal/instrumental overdubs & extraneous editing) released in excellent quality in order to experience a true representation of being at a Rolling Stones concert in 1969! Why release all three shows-given that there was minor variability in the setlists? Based upon available bootleg/audience recordings of these shows, it is clear that the Rolling Stones played brilliantly at all three performances- each particular show highlighting & capturing unique, distinctive signature performances that were not readily available on the original Ya Yas release.

Lastly, it has been reported that the Maysles brothers, who directed the infamous Gimme Shelter documentary, had professionally shot video of these concerts at Madison Square that had not been included in the film. Please consider this: At this point in time, there has never been a commercially released video featuring a complete concert from one of the Rolling Stones best tours! What an amazing, historical, and visually entertaining document that would be. The inclusion of professionally shot concert footage would undoubtably enhance, and thus make for a stellar, sought-after release!

In conclusion, what a better time to honor the 60th anniversary of the Rolling Stones as a working band by releasing the Madison Square Garden shows in their entirety when the band was playing at its zenith. Please consider this request as we strongly believe that there is a sizeable market of fans, both established and new, who not only appreciate great quality music from the 1960’s, but are astute enough to recognize how vital and powerful the Rolling Stones as group were when they returned to the American concert stage in 1969. We, the undersigned, in the Stones community feel that the time is well overdue for these shows to be released in great quality (and in their entirety) for all fans to hear!

The next step in the process is to enlist help from other folks on this forum (or know somebody else not affiliated with this forum who is talented) to help out with tasks that I simply don’t know how to do and/or don’t have the skill-sets for (the biggest task being getting the petition on-line):

1) I need someone who is more computer literate than me who can turn the proposal that I have written into a working petition on line that is easy to get to and use where people can go to sign it (in 2007, one of my collaborators who worked on the Ya Yas Project set up a petition on line that was free, safe and easily assessable- although I hadn’t the foggiest how he did it) .
As people are skittish about signing their names and/or providing personal info, all I request is that the petition be made easy so all that is necessary is that you can type in your name and location (for instance: Scott Sigel, Rochester, NY). We might want to have an optional box for e-mail address?
When we (hopefully) get a good number of signatures, the petition will be presented to Abkco & the Stones organization.

2) I will need other “influential” folks on this site who inhabit other Stones boards to do a little publicity for the petition and make other “influential” people aware of it. Also, I was lucky to have some collaborators on the Ya Yas Project who knew of or were acquainted with Stones connected people who could pitch the petition and make sure it got to the right folks. I don’t have a clue on this board who knows who, but if you indeed have a valuable Stones connection, and can help out, that would be greatly appreciated.

3) Finally, I will do some research to find and place an ad or ads (with my own money if necessary if I find a reasonably priced) music trade publication like I did in 2007 to publicize and direct folks to sign the petition.

For those who are willing to help and can fulfill some of these tasks, you can respond on this thread or contact me privately at ssigel@rochester.rr.com . Once again, thanks to all who support this proposal, Scott Sigel aka Sighunt.
Great !!!!

I have had a couple people contact me via my e-mail who have asked what are the next steps that need to happen to get the proposal moving forward?
So to re-iterate, and get people on the same age, read the above post.

Also, I did a little research (I'm not techno-savvy) and here is an article about the most generic popular, easiest, accessible (and free) on-line petition websites to use:

https://www.online-tech-tips.com/cool-websites/7-best-websites-to-start-an-online-petition/

If folks could look at this article and give me feedback about what they think is an easy, user friendly site to post (and direct people) to the petition, I will take a stab at it and post my proposal.

Also, per one of the specific websites I looked at, they want a catchy title in the subject line to grab attention.

Here's one that I came up with: Get Yer Ya Yas Out and Support the Rolling Stones MSG 69 Box!

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-27 14:28 by Sighunt.

Re: Petition to get all 3 shows from msg 1969 released
Date: February 27, 2022 10:57

Maybe one site like this ?
[www.change.org]

Date: February 27, 2022 14:39

Stone601
[www.change.org]

I was looking at that one, but isn't that site for posting really grand political or social causes like "Save the Whale?" LOL.

Did you look at some of the other websites on the article I posted?

7 Best Websites to Start an Online Petition

[www.online-tech-tips.com]

Date: February 27, 2022 16:32

Sighunt
Stone601
[www.change.org]

I was looking at that one, but isn't that site for posting really grand political or social causes like "Save the Whale?" LOL.

i'm not that tech savy either but i will take a look and let you know what i think

also your title sounds ok to me but i'm sure there are plenty more clever people on here then myself

come on rockman get your yas yas over here and give us that that clever catchy title!winking smiley

Date: February 27, 2022 18:02

Sighunt
Stone601
[www.change.org]

I have looked at almost all 7 sites ..... but they actually don't seem suitable for promoting a “commercial petition”

But I think it can be done anyway.

A headline that can grab attention might be something like

Supports the full release of Get Yer Ya Yas Out The Rolling Stones recordings at MSG 1969

Date: February 27, 2022 18:31

Stone601
Sighunt
Stone601
[www.change.org]

I have looked at almost all 7 sites ..... but they actually don't seem suitable for promoting a “commercial petition”

Supports the full release of Get Yer Ya Yas Out The Rolling Stones recordings at MSG 1969
ok stone601, I'm going to put you on the spot (lol) and ask you, out of all the 7 websites identified in that article, if you had to choose one that would meet our needs-what one would you choose that is accessible, popular and easy to navigate for our petition?

If I can get some consensus from some folks on this site, I would like to move forward and get this petition on -line this week.

Let's go people and get this shit together....

PS-here's another catchy title in the subject line to grab attention for the petition:

One serious (re-worked) per Stone601 above: Support the Full Release of the Rolling Stones Get Yer Ya Yas Outs Recordings at MSG 1969

One Funny attention grabber: Tell the Rolling Stones to Get Their Ya Yas Out and Release the full MSG 1969 Recordings!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-27 19:12 by Sighunt.

Date: February 27, 2022 19:37

Sighunt
Stone601
Sighunt
Stone601
[www.change.org]

ok stone601, I'm going to put you on the spot (lol) and ask you, out of all the 7 websites identified in that article, if you had to choose one that would meet our needs-what one would you choose that is accessible, popular and easy to navigate for our petition?

If I can get some consensus from some folks on this site, I would like to move forward and get this petition on -line this week.

Let's go people and get this shit together....

PS-here's another catchy title in the subject line to grab attention for the petition:

One serious (re-worked) per Stone601 above: Support the Full Release of the Rolling Stones Get Yer Ya Yas Outs Recordings at MSG 1969

One Funny attention grabber: Tell the Rolling Stones to Get Their Ya Yas Out and Release the full MSG 1969 Recordings!
My choice is Change.org it seems to me the best known in the world.
Another intriguing phrase is:
We broke our balls waiting for the full recordings of the 1969 MSG to be released, get a move on ...... ok it's a joke cool smiley

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: February 27, 2022 19:48

Don't mean to put your/our hopes down, Sighunt, but

I just wondered; since ABKCO put out most of the MSG recordings on youtube, 2 years ago, just before the copyright ran out; wouldn't they get a big percentage of the income of any "deluxe GYYYO" in adition of being in the situation where they can say "no" to Jagger & co ?

If so, it's more likely with a 1972 release, for intance, in which Rolling Stones will be in complete charge.

Date: February 27, 2022 20:25

Erik_Snow

I just wondered; since ABKCO put out most of the MSG recordings on youtube, 2 years ago, just before the copyright ran out; wouldn't they get a big percentage of the income of any "deluxe GYYYO" in adition of being in the situation where they can say "no" to Jagger & co ?

If so, it's more likely with a 1972 release, for intance, in which Rolling Stones will be in complete charge.

Erik, even before I undertook this project, I knew the hurdles I would face. But the overwhelming part of my thinking convinced me that I have nothing to lose by moving this forward. I can at least say that I tried to something, instead of nothing.

Also, in 2007 when we all pitched the Ya Yas Project on what eventually became the 4oth anniversary of that box set, we knew even then that it would be an uphill battle. However, what I learned from that experience is this: if we can get a significant amount of folks (and there are thousands) on these Stones fan sites to sign the petition and promote the proposal, it may make a difference. There are no guarantees. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Plus, let's be honest here, how would you feel if you could finally own a box set of those recordings along with professionally shot video of a complete MSG concert from 1969? This would be one of the most sought after packages by almost any Stones fan!

The last thing that I want to note, that I find very interesting, is that since Abkco dumped those MSG recordings in 2019, they seem to keep popping up on U Tube in various configurations for people to hear, and when I read the comments, its seems like a lot of people like 'em!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-27 20:44 by Sighunt.

Date: February 27, 2022 20:43

>>Plus, let's be honest here, how would you feel if you could finally own a box set of those recordings along with professionally shot video of a complete MSG concert from 1969.>>

Of course I'd love it. And yes; nothing to lose by trying. It was a big surprise when that "half-baked deluxe set" of GYYYO was released 10-15 years ago.

Obviously, RS didn't want the deluxe editions of the 1967-1969 records to feature anything new stuff. Then again, there aren't too many finished studio recordings of Rolling Stones. It's different with live material.

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: February 27, 2022 21:53

Erik_Snow

Of course they would (if it's "big" depends on the contractual agreements from way back then), but the expanded YaYa's release showed that any hurdles could be overcome - if there's a will, there's a way.

I'm also pretty sure that all legal parties involved are only too aware that time is slowly running out if they want to make any (significant) cash from the archives at all.

It must also be noted that ABKCO always get their share from any concert, radio transmission, advertising, film soundtrack and any release that includes material that is controlled by them (including any live release by the Stones of even recent concerts).

Date: February 28, 2022 02:33

change.org is my choice

my reasoning is that it's the only petition site that i could name before reading that list

which i think since its better known it would make people less uncomfortable putting there name down

and as for your concern about the site being used for mostly "serious" issues

it seems plenty of people have started petitions there like yours

also as for the name

now i don't quite know if this is an issue or not but perhaps we shouldn't get to crazy with the title since i don't know how it would translate for non english speakers

that brings up another question i have how will the significant number of fans in japan, latin america and elsewhere be able to find out about or access this petition?

i have no idea what sites and online communities there are for stones fans in those countries

but i think we have some japanese and latin american members here that might know about that and how to go forward with this in those countries

if any of you are reading this how do you think we should proceed?

Date: February 28, 2022 05:29

ProfessorWolf
change.org is my choice

as for your concern about the site being used for mostly "serious" issues

it seems plenty of people have started petitions there like yours

how will the significant number of fans in japan, latin america and elsewhere be able to find out about or access this petition?

Given the feedback I have received from a few people who have contacted me, Change.org seems to be the logical choice. I will look into it this week.

Regarding your second concern above- this is where the heavy lifting comes in- because it is going to be key to advertise and/or promote this petition (possibly even copying it verbatim and posting it?) on all the major Stones/fans board and providing the address directing folks to the Change.Org website so people can go there and sign their names.

This where I will really need help from others to get the word out who are familiar and frequent other Stones sites besides this one.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-28 05:34 by Sighunt.

Date: February 28, 2022 17:51

...Well alright!! (as Mick would exclaim on Ya Yas)

I'm on the Change.Org site and it walks you through, step by step how to put together a petition. I am at a point where they are asking me to upload a photo (at least 1200 x 675 pixels - to look good on all screen sizes).

Ok folks, here's your chance to shine! We can make this sort of like a contest! Can someone post (a nice 69 concert shot) that I can copy that will capture and represent the spirit of this petition?

I would do it myself. Over the years, I acquired some great 1969 concert pics that I collected on-line on my computer, but unfortunately to save space and clean it out I deleted them.

(ps- Excuse my ignorance here: But depending on what picture is used, are there legal ramifications for posting it with the petition? In 2008, I placed an add in Goldmine magazine advertising the Ya Yas Petition using the cover of Get Yer Ya Yas Out album and nobody gave me a hassle)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-28 19:25 by Sighunt.

Date: February 28, 2022 19:25

well the rejected ya-ya's cover is my choice

but what ever it is it'll probably be a ethan russel picture maybe you could ask him

does anyone know how to contact him?

perhaps he would be interested in getting this out too

Date: February 28, 2022 19:54

ProfessorWolf

but what ever it is it'll probably be a ethan russel picture maybe you could ask him

For the time being, I would like to stay away from using that rejected photo with the top hat, etc and see if we can find a nice (preferably in color) action shot of the Stones in concert in 69.

or maybe something like this:
[www.giginjapan.com]

first picture

Waiting to ask Ethan R could just continue to hold this up.
Thanks....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-28 19:55 by Sighunt.

Date: February 28, 2022 20:00

Well, these are 2 of the best Ethan Russel photos from MSG 1969, but it needs better resolution, especially the first "Devils Desciple" one

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-28 20:03 by Erik_Snow.

Date: February 28, 2022 20:05

Sighunt
ProfessorWolf

For the time being, I would like to stay away from using that rejected photo with the top hat, etc and see if we can find a nice (preferably in color) action shot of the Stones in concert in 69.

or maybe something like this:
[www.giginjapan.com]

first picture

Waiting to ask Ethan R could just continue to hold this up.
Thanks....

ok

i get you

that photo would be nice but something with little more captured movement/action would be better

Date: February 28, 2022 20:06

Erik_Snow
Well, these are 2 of the best Ethan Russel photos from MSG 1969, but it needs better resolution, especially the first "Devils Desciple" one

now that's more like it!

i pick the second shot

but not color though

Date: February 28, 2022 23:36

Check it out! See if it works for you!
I've worked my little arse off to get this thing off the ground!
Now (like Mick sang on one of his early albums)

I NEED YOU, YOU, YOU to help me make this a reality by signing this petition and advertising the hell out of this!

This thread has gotten 5000 + viewers so far. Please go to the link below, sign the petition and tell Abkco and the Stones to get their ya yas out and release these shows!

[chng.it]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-01 02:04 by Sighunt.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: March 1, 2022 01:19

Done

Re: Petition is up and running to get the msg 1969 shows released
Date: March 1, 2022 01:37

signed

might i suggest you edit your first post on this thread and add this link might make it easier for people to find

Posted by: shawnriffhard1 ()
Date: March 1, 2022 01:48

Done!

Date: March 1, 2022 02:21

ProfessorWolf
signed

might i suggest you edit your first post on this thread and add this link might make it easier for people to find

Good call!
Done!

BTW, I want to thank you for your added support for this cause. Much appreciated!

Date: March 1, 2022 04:44

Sighunt
ProfessorWolf
signed

Good call!
Done!

BTW, I want to thank you for your added support for this cause. Much appreciated!

your welcome

good luck

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1457
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home