Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 16
Re: Rolling Stones Licked Live In NYC
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 31, 2022 19:31

schwonek
10 songs of the Jan 18th show from NY made to the Live Licks CD. So maybe that show.
I like the mix on the Live Licks - somehow raw. But I bet this release will not sound as good. (I liked Little Red Rooster from Flashpoint but not from the Vault Release eg.)

NO SECURITY and LIVE LICKS had great mixes on them. The editing on LICKS was horrific but the sound was fantastic. I'm still surprised they used the version of Street Fighting Man that they did, which was nowhere near as good as the MSG PPV version.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: January 31, 2022 19:55

Irix
TheGreek

Do we know a release date ?

Not yet. The official announcement is usually 2-3 months after the FSK-approval, release date then 1-2 months after the official announcement.
Thank You Kindly Irix . You know me as I can't wait to get official releases and if they are from the Vaults that's even more fun !

Posted by: boogaloojef ()
Date: January 31, 2022 20:02

schwonek
10 songs of the Jan 18th show from NY made to the Live Licks CD. So maybe that show.
I like the mix on the Live Licks - somehow raw. But I bet this release will not sound as good. (I liked Little Red Rooster from Flashpoint but not from the Vault Release eg.)

I believe the live version of Thru And Thru on the Rarities cd is also from that same show so that would be 11 tracks already released on cd.

Posted by: mick64 ()
Date: February 2, 2022 17:11

the formats are 8 like Copacabana or some more

Re: New DVD-release: Rolling Stones Licked Live In NYC
Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: February 2, 2022 17:51

Irix
liddas

What's this?

Tip of the Tongue Documentary: 2003 Four Flicks - [en.Wikipedia.org] . NYC 16-Jan-2003 - [iorr.org] or NYC 18-Jan-2003 - [iorr.org] . Runtimes in mins:sec.

[www.FSK.de]

If you click now on the FSK link it seems disappeared. Maybe a delay of this release?

Re: New DVD-release: Rolling Stones Licked Live In NYC
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 2, 2022 17:55

Mabru

If you click now on the FSK link it seems disappeared. Maybe a delay of this release?

No, it just disappeared completely from FSK.de. We had the same with the 2021 Copacabana release - [iorr.org] .

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 2, 2022 18:10

mick64

the formats are 8 like Copacabana or some more

We don't know that at the moment. Wait for the official announcement.

Date: February 3, 2022 07:15

Rolling Stones HBO Concert Commercial

[vimeo.com]

2002 - Rolling Stones Promo

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 3, 2022 07:22

DiegoGlimmerStones

[vimeo.com]

Wow! Never seen that! SMU from FLASHPOINT?

Date: February 3, 2022 07:38

GasLightStreet
DiegoGlimmerStones

[vimeo.com]

Wow! Never seen that! SMU from FLASHPOINT?

Yes!cool smiley Full version: hot smiley

Posted by: gastonl74 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 23:38

s anything else known about this release!??

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: February 22, 2022 01:58

So..............three pages about something you already have, or close enough, with Four Flicks? Who is this for, then? Sucker Completists with too much money?

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: February 22, 2022 19:33

24FPS
So..............three pages about something you already have, or close enough, with Four Flicks? Who is this for, then? Sucker Completists with too much money?
Bingo , collect your prize .

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: February 22, 2022 21:53

24FPS
If it's restored picture and audio quality with a good mix I will enjoy this release. If it's like the Copacabana and worse than the original release there is no point in buying it.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: February 23, 2022 01:31

StonedRambler
24FPS
If it's restored picture and audio quality with a good mix I will enjoy this release. If it's like the Copacabana and worse than the original release there is no point in buying it.

Okay. I don't need restored since I'm looking at the original set on my shelf. Maybe I'll watch it and enjoy the money I won't be spending on something I already have.

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: February 23, 2022 01:40

StonedRambler
24FPS
Don't forget that the pointless Copacabana release came with an extra Salt Lake city show. So i was quite happy with the release.

Posted by: boogaloojef ()
Date: February 28, 2022 03:53

Start Me Up, Tumbling Dice, Gimme Shelter and Sympathy For The Devil are omitted from the dvd on the Four Flicks release.

However, Start Me Up and Gimme Shelter from this show appear on the Live Licks cd set so you are really only missing Tumbling Dice and Sympathy For The Devil from the show if you have both Four Flicks and Live Licks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-28 03:54 by boogaloojef.

Posted by: mick64 ()
Date: March 13, 2022 16:03

they can release the cd/dvd cd/BluRay and cd/4K combos or it's not likely that many I would like

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 13, 2022 16:20

since they are going to release El Mocambo in late April we gonna have to wait for NYC 03 for quite a while

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: March 13, 2022 19:43

slewan
since they are going to release El Mocambo in late April we gonna have to wait for NYC 03 for quite a while

Don't think so... I guess middle of june

Posted by: IsakSun ()
Date: April 11, 2022 20:22

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: April 11, 2022 22:31

It's not going to be in 4:3 is it? That was the only downside of the Four Flicks compilation set. I fear the tape doesn't exist in widescreen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-04-11 22:32 by jazzbass.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: April 12, 2022 02:27

hot smiley
IsakSun
[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: April 12, 2022 03:43

jazzbass
It's not going to be in 4:3 is it? That was the only downside of the Four Flicks compilation set. I fear the tape doesn't exist in widescreen.

Of course it'll be 4:3.

Date: April 12, 2022 09:47

Looking forward to this. Don't know if I'll buy the DVD since I already got Four Flicks (only of the picture quality will be a big improvement). But I'm glad that we'll get the whole show as audio since it's a fantastic show. Let's just hope the mix will be good.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: April 12, 2022 13:09

Hearing this will be the Jan 16th show (with Hubert Sumlin as a guest on Let It Bleed), not the previously released pay-per-view show.

Date: April 12, 2022 13:20

Topi
Hearing this will be the Jan 16th show (with Hubert Sumlin as a guest on Let It Bleed), not the previously released pay-per-view show.
Great!

Posted by: 999 ()
Date: April 12, 2022 13:28

Topi

The Instagram teaser is from the HBO show.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: April 12, 2022 13:28

Looking at Keith's clothes it is the Januari 18 show, compare with the video of Januari 16th:
[youtu.be]

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: April 12, 2022 14:12

Topi

The Instagram teaser is from the HBO show.

That doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2097
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home