Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Rolling Stone: Life And Death Of Brian Jones
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 14, 2022 19:15

Anna Wohlin, a friend of former Rolling Stones guitarist Brian Jones, with Frank Thorogood in East Grinstead, arriving for the inquest into the death of Jones

ROCKMAN

Posted by: paulspendel ()
Date: January 14, 2022 23:48

For the record: I never, ever expressed the opinion Jagger/Richards had anything to do with Brian’s death. What I do, is post stuff I unearthed,like the builder’s letter suggesting the Glimmer twins where there on the day Brian died. So, I show you sources without my opinion. That approach seems very hard to understand for some of you.They shoot the messenger and think: a published source = my opinion. That’s not the case. I give you a chance to form an opinion yourself. Just like Mathijs, who defends his nonsense regarding Joan Fitzsimons with an article from the Daily Mail. Now, there’s a source, hahaha! One of the readers on this forum is monitoring on behalf of a London libel law firm working for The Stones. I mean, they have got their sticky fingers anywhere, make no mistake. Together we have a lot of fun with some of the posts here.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-01-15 00:01 by paulspendel.

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: January 15, 2022 00:49

paulspendel
For the record: I never, ever expressed the opinion Jagger/Richards had anything to do with Brian’s death. What I do, is post stuff I unearthed,like the builder’s letter suggesting the Glimmer twins where there on the day Brian died. So, I show you sources without my opinion. That approach seems very hard to understand for some of you.They shoot the messenger and think: a published source = my opinion. That’s not the case. I give you a chance to form an opinion yourself. Just like Mathijs, who defends his nonsense regarding Joan Fitzsimons with an article from the Daily Mail. Now, there’s a source, hahaha! One of the readers on this forum is monitoring on behalf of a London libel law firm working for The Stones. I mean, they have got their sticky fingers anywhere, make no mistake. Together we have a lot of fun with some of the posts here.

What are you trying to say here, Paul. To start with, many of us know that several readers on IORR are journalists, co-publishers, etc. hoping for a "primeur". And you are soooo close with some people, who tell you that they are working for a law film for the Stones? Oh yes, the Stones have "eyes" around. The HAVE TO, because there people around that try to either take advantage of or try to sc*w them. But one thing is for sure: YOU wouldn't know anything about any "law firm people"! Man, who do you think you are? And why would they have "sticky fingers"? Are you afraid they are monitoring you? The "eyes" of the Rolling Stones are well paid people and wouldn't waste their time on people like you or any of us fans. Fans? We decide by ourselves when and how we spend our money in favour of our dear band. Nobody needs "eyes" for that.
Well, at least you gave me a good laugh, which helps in annoying corona days.

smileys with beer

I'm a GHOST living in a ghost town

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: January 15, 2022 16:19

paulspendel
Just like Mathijs, who defends his nonsense regarding Joan Fitzsimons with an article from the Daily Mail. Now, there’s a source, hahaha!

You have no clue, don't you. I do not defend nonsense, I only show where I got the nonsense from, namely a newspaper we all know mainly publishes bullshit.

Mathijs

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: January 15, 2022 16:25

paulspendel
For the record: I never, ever expressed the opinion Jagger/Richards had anything to do with Brian’s death. What I do, is post stuff I unearthed,like the builder’s letter suggesting the Glimmer twins where there on the day Brian died. So, I show you sources without my opinion. That approach seems very hard to understand for some of you.They shoot the messenger and think: a published source = my opinion. That’s not the case. I give you a chance to form an opinion yourself. Just like

And this is total bullshit as well, and you know it. It's exactly he same method all those lunatics and crazies on Covid do: posting all kind of bullshit, lies, misinformation and false 'truths', and when you confront them with this they say 'oh but that is not my opinion, I am just showing you all information so you can make up your mind. I am just curious and I want to investigate'.

I would believe you if you would also post all the information available that proofs there was no foul play, that nothing was stolen, the various police investigations clearly showing it was just an accident. But that you will never post here, right?

Mathijs

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: January 15, 2022 17:10

Mathijs
paulspendel
For the record: I never, ever expressed the opinion Jagger/Richards had anything to do with Brian’s death. What I do, is post stuff I unearthed,like the builder’s letter suggesting the Glimmer twins where there on the day Brian died. So, I show you sources without my opinion. That approach seems very hard to understand for some of you.They shoot the messenger and think: a published source = my opinion. That’s not the case. I give you a chance to form an opinion yourself. Just like

And this is total bullshit as well, and you know it. It's exactly he same method all those lunatics and crazies on Covid do: posting all kind of bullshit, lies, misinformation and false 'truths', and when you confront them with this they say 'oh but that is not my opinion, I am just showing you all information so you can make up your mind. I am just curious and I want to investigate'.

I would believe you if you would also post all the information available that proofs there was no foul play, that nothing was stolen, the various police investigations clearly showing it was just an accident. But that you will never post here, right?

Mathijs

thumbs up

Date: January 15, 2022 19:14

When the yelling starts (lunatics and crazies) you know what kind of people your dealing with (people without real arguments). The Joan Fitzsimons file is available to anyone (Kew, National Archice, London). It’s all in there.
You guys haven’t been brought up in the tradition of sources/analysis. Because I post, you condemn. You are like the proud boys looking in the office of Pelosi for evidence the system is rotten. Now, we know what happened to that guy!

Date: January 15, 2022 19:28

DCI Stu Booth and me talking to Janet Lawson/Tallyn about how Joan learned what happened to Brian. Bicester, May 2007.
[soundcloud.com]

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 15, 2022 19:29

paulspendel
When the yelling starts (lunatics and crazies) you know what kind of people your dealing with (people without real arguments). The Joan Fitzsimons file is available to anyone (Kew, National Archice, London). It’s all in there.
You guys haven’t been brought up in the tradition of sources/analysis. Because I post, you condemn. You are like the proud boys looking in the office of Pelosi for evidence the system is rotten. Now, we know what happened to that guy!

I can see disagreeing with you, that's fine. I don't get the vitriol. It's ridiculous.

Date: January 15, 2022 19:55

Rockman

Anna Wohlin, a friend of former Rolling Stones guitarist Brian Jones, with Frank Thorogood in East Grinstead, arriving for the inquest into the death of Jones

Rockman, do you know the exact day this photo was taken?
The (black and white) TV interview that I saw on July 4th 1969 Anna Wohlin didn't wear a hat.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: January 15, 2022 20:22

treaclefingers
paulspendel

I can see disagreeing with you, that's fine. I don't get the vitriol. It's ridiculous.

I think he’s trying to make a point with the research that he had done. People like Mathijs just believe what’s in his head. Yes just like a proud boy.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 15, 2022 20:29

Says --- East Grinstead, England, July 7th 1969.

But no idea if correct ....

ROCKMAN

Date: January 15, 2022 20:58

Thank you Cooltoplady. You managed to pinpoint what I couldn’t.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 15, 2022 21:40

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-01-15 21:41 by treaclefingers.

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: January 15, 2022 22:05

Cooltoplady
treaclefingers
paulspendel

I think he’s trying to make a point with the research that he had done. People like Mathijs just believe what’s in his head. Yes just like a proud boy.
. What is a proud boy according to you?

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: January 15, 2022 22:17

I hate how in the last 3-4 years no discussion is free of politics or covid.

What do proud boys have to do with Brian Jones.

Nothing, other than the connections some force into the thread.

Date: January 15, 2022 22:25

Anna Wohlin.

This woman's legs look like a skeleton. Different times I assume.

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: January 15, 2022 22:26

One person chose to interject that, this Cooltopladyand to disparage Mathis, who is a really terrific and knowledgeable guy

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: January 15, 2022 23:03

paulspendel

"Here come the people in grey
They're gonna take me away"

(Ray Davies)

Date: January 16, 2022 00:47

Taylor1
One person chose to interject that, this Cooltopladyand to disparage Mathis, who is a really terrific and knowledgeable guy

Nope. if you have been reading any of the above comments I agreed with someone’s comments about that. That’s my whole point, which you just made. You say anything that comes in your head. As far as Mr M goes. He does have a lot of bs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-01-16 03:32 by Cooltoplady.

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: January 16, 2022 03:15

Ann Wohlin at Cotchford Farm in 1969 in the adult UK magazine Mayfair (vol. 5, No. 9) in 1970. She was featured along with Yvonne Jingryd. Location unknown.

More pictures in Mayfair here (Adult Content): [elbagdad.blogspot.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-01-17 20:23 by 2000 LYFH.

Date: January 16, 2022 08:28

Taylor1

Unfortunately this person seems to just make snarky comments without any context on the subject at hand. Just a string of one and two line nonsense.

Date: January 16, 2022 08:32

Cooltoplady
Taylor1

Nope. if you have been reading any of the above comments I agreed with someone’s comments about that. That’s my whole point, which you just made. You say anything that comes in your head. As far as Mr M goes. He does have a lot of bs.

You brought the proud boys into the discussion, a discussion about Brian Jones’ death. How is it relevant. The answer is it’s not. Defend it all you want, but it’s bullshit not relevant to the thread

Date: January 16, 2022 09:59

Rockman

Says --- East Grinstead, England, July 7th 1969.

But no idea if correct ....

Thanks!
Not trying to be Sherlock Holmes, but just the two of them together on July 3/4 and again on July 7. Interesting. The nude shot of Ann was taken at the same spot where Brian was standing on photos of which was said that they were the last photos of him being alive?
confused smiley

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: January 16, 2022 10:20

The most pointless post ever? Worse than almost five hundred pages on the new album that absolutely no one knows anything about?

Date: January 16, 2022 12:45

If it was put to a vote and your options were:

1. Accidental drowning (possibly too drunk or stoned to be safe in the pool alone)
2. Roughhousing gone wrong (Frank pissed of with Brian and pushed him under one too many times, or for too long.
3. Murder (whatever the reason)

4. (If there are other options, add)

I’d go with 2.

Date: January 16, 2022 12:50

Regarding option 1, shouldn't it be mentioned that he has asthma and that he had taken sleeping pills?

Date: January 16, 2022 14:03

DandelionPowderman
Regarding option 1, shouldn't it be mentioned that he has asthma and that he had taken sleeping pills?

It could, but it would be still accidental..

Date: January 16, 2022 16:32

Paddy
Cooltoplady
Taylor1

You brought the proud boys into the discussion, a discussion about Brian Jones’ death. How is it relevant. The answer is it’s not. Defend it all you want, but it’s bullshit not relevant to the thread

Nope I did not I just reiterated what another poster said. Please read the other post before you point fingers. Geeez

Posted by: skytrench ()
Date: January 16, 2022 16:51

Paddy
If it was put to a vote and your options were:

1. Accidental drowning (possibly too drunk or stoned to be safe in the pool alone)
2. Roughhousing gone wrong (Frank pissed of with Brian and pushed him under one too many times, or for too long.
3. Murder (whatever the reason)

4. (If there are other options, add)

I vote for 1.
Don't believe roughhousing would leave Brian for dead at the bottom of the pool.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1659
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home