Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Chuck for sale.
Posted by: MizzAmandaJonez ()
Date: December 16, 2021 05:01

This is the new thing here in the US, celebrities interacting with Joe Public

www.masterclass.com is a site you sign up for an annual fee and you can watch musicians, chefs, politicians and business people share their secrets of how they made it- pretty impressive list of celebs

www.AvenueAR.com is in a soft launch where for $10/mo and $20-$100 per submission you can submit and get a rating and if you're lucky a record deal from a top music inside exec looking for the next hit song and superstar

Happy Holidays everyone

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: December 16, 2021 05:08

Paddy
Almost as embarrassing as the little leg lift and kick he does on the piano during the solo to honky tonk women.

Thanks for the laugh!

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: December 16, 2021 08:47

Nothing wrong with this, it would mean the world for me to get a greeting from Chuck in these times. It's more tha I would expect from certain other people unfortunately. God Speed Chuck!

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: December 16, 2021 09:59

Remember, the Stones did some private gigs for the love of money...

Posted by: Torres ()
Date: December 16, 2021 12:15

Sign of the times, where the only revenue for artists is performing live (or online). Download/streaming revenues are not enough to make a living.

It's not about this being wrong or right. It's about the mistique of the artist that is lost in the middle of the crowd, the creator that comes down to mix among others that are not as gifted as him. Of course these are people like us, who need to pay their bills, but we fans like to perceive them as stars above the dull everyday living, glorified by their works and genius. And believing that would be enough to keep them in a stratosphere, unreachable from us mortals.

The industry is forcing artists to become more reachable than ever. Many people appreciate it and make use of it, and that's fine. But the artists pay a price for it, that's for sure.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 16, 2021 12:33

Rock’n’Roll Guns for Hire: The Story of the Sideman

Watch ... it might help ya understand their plight

ROCKMAN

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: December 16, 2021 13:02

No different than anybody else trying to peddle "junk" to make cash . I am not in the market for "junk" from anyone including Chuck .

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: December 16, 2021 18:55

TheGreek
No different than anybody else trying to peddle "junk" to make cash . I am not in the market for "junk" from anyone including Chuck .

But I bet you have a copy of Dirty Work.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: December 16, 2021 19:32

More Hot Rocks
TheGreek

You are correct .There are tunes on there that I actually like . 1 One Hit , 2 Harlem Shuffle , 3 Too Rude , 4 Had It With You (my favorite track of the album and I wonder who the title refers too ? cool smiley ) , 5 Sleep Tonight .

Posted by: bakersfield ()
Date: December 16, 2021 21:18

DoomandGloom
Make a living?? He just finished the highest grossing tour of 2021. He had to make a million or two himself.
I'd be very surprised if Chuck is paid in millions. Even Ronnie was on a wage for 15 years before they properly cut him in....

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: December 17, 2021 05:41

TheGreek
More Hot Rocks
TheGreek

You are correct .There are tunes on there that I actually like . 1 One Hit , 2 Harlem Shuffle , 3 Too Rude , 4 Had It With You (my favorite track of the album and I wonder who the title refers too ? cool smiley ) , 5 Sleep Tonight .

But above you said you were not in the market for junk.

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: December 18, 2021 08:42

Nikkei
I've seen Rudy Guiliani doing that. I'm sure it doesn't indicate that you're compromised
DoomandGloom
What does Rudy charge?

Here ya go ... winking smiley [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: December 18, 2021 09:07

Chuck is pivotal to the Stones,almost irreplaceable.Many clearly don’t understand his importance to the Stones machine.A talented musician.Also a nice guy who is modest and always has time for the fans

Date: December 18, 2021 18:04

Why not? Like others have said, it's a neat way for them to get some extra change and to give their fans a personal gift.

I mean, the technology and platform for these exists-- why not use them?

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 18, 2021 18:56

Did you see who else is on the platform? I would almost be tempted to get Jeannine Pirro of Faux News to do a get your vax message or get Ron Jaworski to give a politically incorrect Go Redskins message before the Philly vs Washington game this week.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1859
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home