Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Rolling Stones Live Full Concert + Video, Hard Rock Live, Miami, 23 November 2021
Posted by: gostonesforever ()
Date: December 2, 2021 01:39

Complete audio + video recordings of The Rolling Stones 2021 No Filter Tour at Hard Rock Live, Hollywood, Florida, USA. I notice our Bjornulf Vik is listed in the Picture Source/Credits. Cool BV. Enjoy.

Re: The Rolling Stones Live Full Concert + Video, Hard Rock Live, Miami, 23 November 2021
Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: December 2, 2021 03:14

Thank you excellent recording
Pinch me I was there

Re: The Rolling Stones Live Full Concert + Video, Hard Rock Live, Miami, 23 November 2021
Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: December 2, 2021 03:35

An audience recording tells you more about the audience than you wanna know. You hear them figuring out in real time what the Charlie footage is about. Sorry guys but everything about that show turned out exactly the disgrace I and others predicted it would be.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 2, 2021 03:43

Nikkei
An audience recording tells you more about the audience than you wanna know. You hear them figuring out in real time what the Charlie footage is about. Sorry guys but everything about that show turned out exactly the disgrace I and others predicted it would be.

Nonsense.
You can hear the whole audience tryin to figure that out can ya??

As it relates to Charlie, while it happened at every show, the "Charlie.. Charlie.. Charlie" chant after the band's toast was loud and persistent.
Great to witness and be part of.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: December 2, 2021 04:00

No I hear the people in proximity to the recording device. You'll reliably refute any obervation I could make, but you have to realize they will never pay you back for your service. It will always just be you paying half a months salary for the privilege of standing next to a millionaires wife who has no idea who Charlie was and then it's on you to pretend you're actually surrounded by fans. It's a remarkably sad state of affairs.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 2, 2021 05:03

Nikkei
No I hear the people in proximity to the recording device. You'll reliably refute any obervation I could make, but you have to realize they will never pay you back for your service. It will always just be you paying half a months salary for the privilege of standing next to a millionaires wife who has no idea who Charlie was and then it's on you to pretend you're actually surrounded by fans. It's a remarkably sad state of affairs.

No offense, but that's delusional.
Personally, I was surrounded by fans. Hardcore fans mostly.
The kind that will push and fight each other to get to the rail it turned out.

I attended five shows. My average ticket cost, this show included, with LD's was $220 per show.

You clearly have strong feelings about this show, shame you couldn't swing it.
Was a blast.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: December 2, 2021 05:22

They sound better compressed in a smaller venue. Like Sticky Fingers at the Fonda. I noticed Darryl was actually playing the real bass part to Street Fighting Man. Wonder what happened? Did Steve Jordan pull him aside and ask, "What have you been playing while the song is being performed all these years?"

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: December 2, 2021 06:21

MisterDDDD
Nikkei

No offense, but that's delusional.
Personally, I was surrounded by fans. Hardcore fans mostly.
The kind that will push and fight each other to get to the rail it turned out.

I attended five shows. My average ticket cost, this show included, with LD's was $220 per show.

You clearly have strong feelings about this show, shame you couldn't swing it.
Was a blast.

Don’t get sucked in man, this guys a dead end.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1762
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home