Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Chuck Leavell TEDxAtlanta Youtube 2011
Posted by: 06230 ()
Date: November 28, 2021 23:49

[youtu.be]

Wise up children.. it is happening

Hey a storm is happening, hey I looked the other way wow children..who gives a shit

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-29 20:50 by bv.

Re: A " Rolling stone " says.
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 29, 2021 00:07

Why not introduce your subject in a intelligible way? With a headline and respondent ingress? You might even attract more attention to your thread that way.
Some people are not that eager to click on surprise links...

Date: November 29, 2021 00:58

Hey. I do understand what you say so forgive me if I don't give a shit what you say anything you say on this site. You are a well known cyber "bully " on this site. .However your correct I should worded it a tad more to your Dum Ass Trump ears. ( ya all know I've had an American wife and we have been and always will be ya mates) but how dare you ya really don't know shit so Bollocks to ya.

Date: November 29, 2021 01:09

Really.. I'm waiting dude .
Ya talk the talk but as a typical hide behind a screen you'll never walk the walk.

Date: November 29, 2021 01:12

I'm just messing mate. It ain't a thing.

Date: November 29, 2021 01:18

I don't know what to respond to that. I really don't know what you are talking about. I don't like sloppy threads, that's all. Take it or leave it. Now, I'm out.

Date: November 29, 2021 01:34

Arrrr, ya so kool. Ya have been one the early ones as Rockman.. I bow to ya both..

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 29, 2021 01:48

....Id prefer ya send me $$$$$$$$ .....

HHHHaaaaaaaHuhHHHaaaaaaaaa lots of it too

ROCKMAN

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 29, 2021 02:00

I'm out..................as a foreigner I really doesn't understand one word..............or clue.......

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 29, 2021 02:18

[youtu.be]

Wise up children.. it is happening

Hey a storm is happening, hey I looked the other way wow children..who gives a shit

Interesting, and the "Rolling Stone" bit is now obvious having watched it, that you'd end your bit while linking Chuck Leavell talking about... giving a shit, yet you... don't?

That aside, he's got some excellent points.

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: November 29, 2021 03:23

I can dig the message of Chuck's talk. We all need to think globally and act locally. Mothers Nature and Earth are in a dire way these days. On another note, I would love to hear the Stones do some boogie woogie during their shows. A rollicking version of "Down The Road A Piece" as here in the vid would get peoples feets a movin'...I think.

Date: November 29, 2021 20:08

Finally I dared to click on the link. Listened to some of Chuck Leavell's speech. All very well and well meaning with a nice Texan slur.
Touring with the Rolling Stones is the antithesis of environmentalism though. But no one is perfect...

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: November 29, 2021 20:40

Rockman
....Id prefer ya send me $$$$$$$$ .....

HHHHaaaaaaaHuhHHHaaaaaaaaa lots of it too

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 30, 2021 21:13

Stoneage
Finally I dared to click on the link. Listened to some of Chuck Leavell's speech. All very well and well meaning with a nice Texan slur.
Touring with the Rolling Stones is the antithesis of environmentalism though. But no one is perfect...

No one can change an industry. If he were to be a rigid extreme activist, well, no one would hear from him, right? The ol' "doing my small part".

The people that are critical of such things are lopsidedly judgmental - the ridiculous 'If you're gonna tell everyone to not fly then you better get rid of your cell phone, laptop, stop driving, etc because everything is made from or with oil' fake argument.

Planes will fly no matter if you boycott flying. Plastic is not recycled. Best Buy's recycling program... doesn't recycle. Planting trees is no different than the Butterfly Effect myth... it's just so out of whack.

So, as he pointed out, work with, not against.

Re: Chuck Leavell TEDxAtlanta Youtube 2011
Date: November 30, 2021 21:35

Of course GLS, you are right, and I'm aware of that. I just pointed it out as an interjection to what he's saying. If he didn't work with the Stones - someone else would.

Date: December 1, 2021 03:18

Hey, I overreacted. Apologies. As is well known I can be a tad as we say in London a bit of a Wally . It ain't a thing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2021
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home