Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Sasha Allen
Posted by: angee ()
Date: November 27, 2021 05:05

Not me. I hear screeching from Sasha. I do admit, her interactions with Mick are improving greatly,
expressing more sexuality, more attraction, as mentioned.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: November 27, 2021 06:02

Love Sasha. It thought Lisa was great but didn’t lose anything with her leaving

Posted by: PhillyFAN ()
Date: November 27, 2021 06:20

This should not be a competition about whose better. Sasha is excellent and does a great job. They are two different singers singing the same song. Lisa Fischer was with the Stones for over 2 decades and has said the Stones were family. Lisa has a voice with 5 octaves and tied for a Grammy with Patti Labelle. She.samg back uo for Luther Vamdross until he passed. Sasha had big shoes to fill and she has. Lisa has has said she really did not want to do 50 anniversary tour but the Stones meeded her and she was there. Lisa was tired of belting out rape and murder for years. She wanted to do her own muaic and moved on.Sasha is growing in the Stones as Lisa did but I fear that will not be a long future for her with the remaining Stomes.Sasha is great! Her mike in Gimme Shelter is noticeably low and meeds turning up my only gripe.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1958
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home