Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 17
Re: Hollywood show live updates - Tuesday 23-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:22

Green Lady
StonesFan35
Some folks may have never seen them before and most likely never will again, they have to play the warhorses.

This is less likely to be true in a show like this: high prices, probably a higher percentage of die-hard fans. It strikes me that they are treating this extra show like one of their "millionaire's shows".

The wine and cheese people. You have a point

Re: Hollywood show live updates - Tuesday 23-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:24

good job suggesting to Jody to film the stage!

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:25

HalfNanker
good job suggesting to Jody to film the stage!

She has limited comments, so well done to whoever got through.

Nice Slipping Away

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:26

She has a long lasting battery though...

Date: November 24, 2021 05:27

And a really good sound...

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:27

Street fighting man
Let's spend the night together
19th nervous breakdown
Tumbling dice
You can't always get what you want
Ghost town
Start me up
Honky tonk women
.....................Intros
Connection
Slipping away
Miss you

Posted by: floodonthepage ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:29

Stoneage
She has a long lasting battery though...

Yes! And I hope it holds out at least through Rambler!

Posted by: titzou ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:31

Posted by: waterrats ()

Stoneage

True! Strange enough, she's the only one streaming I can find by now. GL, however, is much better in finding them, if there are any, really cool.

Strange again that only 1 person is streaming...

And only 17 songs - maybe because they start late and have to stop early because of the neighbourhood? Hehehe ...

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()

Not the most compelling Stones show, tbh. Thank God for great wifi here. (Miss You just started.)

Date: November 24, 2021 05:32

DJ Gerry has started, but so far he's only got the very beginning of the show.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:33

Miss You

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:35

For these who had been hoping for a "rarity", that bass solo from Darryl must have sounded excruciating...

Date: November 24, 2021 05:35

waterrats
Stoneage

True! Strange enough, she's the only one streaming I can find by now. GL, however, is much better in finding them, if there are any, really cool.

And only 17 songs - maybe because they start late and have to stop early because of the neighbourhood? Hehehe ...

There is a second one at the moment (Robin) [www.facebook.com]
but he's probably only here for Miss You.

Date: November 24, 2021 05:36

Green Lady
waterrats
Stoneage

Plus Zachary - I posted link above

Date: November 24, 2021 05:37

Green Lady
waterrats
Stoneage

Oh yes, that famous Miss You effect, hehehe ...

Street fighting man
19th nervous breakdown
Tumbling dice
Ghost town
Start me up
Honky tonk women
Connection
Slipping away
Miss you
Midnight rambler

Thanks Titzou.

Date: November 24, 2021 05:38

Green Lady
Thanks Titzou.
Yeah well, he stopped again...

Date: November 24, 2021 05:41

I'll excuse Jody for not filming the stage when there are obviously some Large Tall People standing up in front of her: screens are better than backs of heads...

Posted by: rlj1010 ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:41

Really, the only thing special about this gig is the relatively small venue size and the fact its the end of the tour (and maybe the last "fill in the blank".)

Beyond that, it's remarkably average. I'm local to the Hard Rock and it was killing me that I couldn't afford this one. But I'm no longer too upset about it. (Just my opinion, of course.)

Posted by: SaintPaul ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:42

Blow Mick Blow!!

Posted by: chevysales ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:43

Steve Jordan had setlist up on his Instagram account since a little before they went on stage. 17 song setlist

Date: November 24, 2021 05:43

Tickets for videostreams are almost $0... We are saving some money here...

Posted by: SaintPaul ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:44

Shake it baby!

Date: November 24, 2021 05:47

Stoneage

Paul and Jody and I will be sending the boys round to collect our fees later...

Date: November 24, 2021 05:48

Green Lady
Stoneage

Paul and Jody and I will be sending the boys round to collect our fees later...

LOL! grinning smiley

Date: November 24, 2021 05:48

It's nearly 4 am, don't you people ever wanna go to bed?...................grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-24 05:58 by EddieByword.

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: November 24, 2021 05:49

Green Lady
StonesFan35
Some folks may have never seen them before and most likely never will again, they have to play the warhorses.

This is less likely to be true in a show like this: high prices, probably a higher percentage of die-hard fans. It strikes me that they are treating this extra show like one of their "millionaire's shows".

Right on the mark. In other words - a quick cashgrab.

Date: November 24, 2021 05:49

Street fighting man
19th nervous breakdown
Tumbling dice
Ghost town
Start me up
Honky tonk women
Connection
Slipping away
Miss you
Midnight rambler
Paint it black

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1330
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home