Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8
Re: Austin show live updates - Saturday 20-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: November 21, 2021 16:13

Quique-stone
StonedRambler
I never understood how people leave early to get home fast. It's the f*ckin' Stones and at this point any concert could be the last. I'd rather be stuck the whole night in a traffic jam than to miss a second of the concert.

I'm with you, can't understand that but everyboy is free to do what he wants.

smileys with beer thumbs up

Re: Austin show live updates - Saturday 20-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: November 21, 2021 16:32

Green Lady
MisterDDDD
Great version!
Really hope this makes the cut in Hollywood.

They are taking it rather slowly (as it's the first outing in a while) but it's a lovely song whatever the speed.
Since Steve plays it like the studio version, there are certain parts in the song where they have to keep the timing without him. They do not seem used to that since Charlie always played the whole song.

Posted by: MelBelli ()
Date: November 21, 2021 16:47

powerage78
Awful Keith playing during Sympathy.

Empty eyes, staggering gait, Keith is totally lost here. He seems not to know what to do. And instead of a solo, a totally incoherent sound mush.

Sad to see.

[youtu.be]

The playing is what it is. Mick mercifully called it off. But the tone is just the worst it could possibly be. And that *can* be fixed.

Posted by: StonesFan35 ()
Date: November 21, 2021 16:47

DJ Gerry has a few videos up on his site from the show last night

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Milan ()
Date: November 21, 2021 16:50

Much more (and better) videos here:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: pftw04 ()
Date: November 21, 2021 17:34

I feel Hollywood Bowl will be there last. Do not feel 60th anniversary will happen. A new album maybe. The gas has gone

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: November 21, 2021 18:08

It’s not the Hollywood Bowl, but Jaggers conversations this tour seem to indicate finality to me

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: November 21, 2021 18:11

pftw04
I feel Hollywood Bowl will be there last. Do not feel 60th anniversary will happen. A new album maybe. The gas has gone
When I learned one thing in life, then it is that you should never write off the Stones. I agree that especially Keith seems tired now, but a few weeks before he was in really good shape. I can imagine that the traveling is exhausting as that age. Maybe they should include a few longer breaks during the tour next year.

In 2007 everyone thought they were done but they came back surprising everyone in 2012. In 2017 I thought the same, especially Keith seemed tired, but in 2018 they came back in a great shape.

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: November 21, 2021 18:14

KRiffhard
jumpingjackflash5
Some songs have slight mistakes.
But no problem.
This Start me Up sounds great to me (and usually Start Me Up is not my most preferred song to hear live :-))

[www.youtube.com]

thumbs up

Yes great version, best Start Me Up-start-riff from Keith in ages.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-22 13:21 by caschimann.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: November 21, 2021 18:21

StonedRambler
pftw04
When I learned one thing in life, then it is that you should never write off the Stones. I agree that especially Keith seems tired now, but a few weeks before he was in really good shape. I can imagine that the traveling is exhausting as that age. Maybe they should include a few longer breaks during the tour next year.

In 2007 everyone thought they were done but they came back surprising everyone in 2012. In 2017 I thought the same, especially Keith seemed tired, but in 2018 they came back in a great shape.

Ha, yes.. Remember when some of us thought '81 was it? During '19 Chicago (I think it was 2nd show, saw both) great show but Keith def seemed out of sorts to us, we thought either age or the flu, well he is human after all and must've been ill or simply tired cuz the first few shows I saw this tour he was on fire.. I'm sure this tour is taking it's toll but as soon as he's rested.. Who knows, but I'll always have Pittsburgh '21 to remember him in his 70+ year old glory and the albums. Thanks to them all for rolling as long as they can smiling smiley

Date: November 21, 2021 19:45

Keith was a bit tired.
But no big deal.
Majority of songs and riffs (if I can judge from YT) was very good. some songs were awesome (Rambler, Start me up ... )
There were some mistakes in sympathy but not catastrophic.
He sometimes played on wrong fret, maybe the darkness or cold contributes to that.

That said, they should be conservative with planning the future of the band. Next year shows and anniversary shows can be great, but then - it is their decision but it's good to stop when you're still great.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-21 19:46 by jumpingjackflash5.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 21, 2021 19:58

I sort of felt that way during LA1 in the beginning but LA2 and Vegas were great. Bands have nights when they are on and nights when they aren't. At their age the odds of being on are a bit lower but on is on. I remember the Grateful Dead being like that when I followed them in the 80s and early 90s. Even when the band wasn't on, the experience was always fun except for venue BS. That sounds a lot like Austin. Oh, and those deciding the band is done because they were watching a stream through someone's phone, really?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 21, 2021 20:04

powerage78

Empty eyes, staggering gait, Keith is totally lost here. He seems not to know what to do. And instead of a solo, a totally incoherent sound mush.

Sad to see.

[youtu.be]

Concerning...maybe one of the reasons for the short setlist?
Dallas had the 18 song setlist during the rain which is somewhat understandable, but Austin.... wondering what the reason could be....

Date: November 21, 2021 20:42

Hairball
powerage78

Sad to see.

[youtu.be]

Concerning...maybe one of the reasons for the short setlist?
Dallas had the 18 song setlist during the rain which is somewhat understandable, but Austin.... wondering what the reason could be....

During the JJF, Keith was as happy as ever on this tour.
I've got no problem with occasional slowdown or mistake by Keith.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 21, 2021 21:03

Green Lady
MisterDDDD
Great version!
Really hope this makes the cut in Hollywood.

They are taking it rather slowly (as it's the first outing in a while) but it's a lovely song whatever the speed.

Very tentative and uncertain...lethargic...sounds like a rehearsal...there even seems to be lack of confidence which is unusual for Keith.
Not much time left to shake off the rust and dust off the cobwebs for this one unfortunately.
Would be nice addition for the 60th anniversary show(s) if they can rehearse it more. thumbs up

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: November 21, 2021 21:03

As I said earlier: I don´t like it. He didn´t play one intro right tonight. Gimme Shelter, It´s only r&r - you name it. And the "solos" - help!!! He´s a clown but I don´t laugh. Lots of bad energy on stage. And as usual Keith tries to look Daryl and Ron in the eyes: "look - how well I played THAT note! I´m sooo cooool!" No, just pathetic. But they don´t have the guts to tell him. Maybe Steve Jordan can! It´s not cool to be drunk or smoke herbs at the age of 78! And let your FRIENDS down! It all began so well. Thank god it´s over.

Austin- Saturday 20-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: November 21, 2021 21:55

Rolling Stones live up to legendary reputation with an incendiary Austin concert

Peter Blackstock
Nov. 21, 2021

SUZANNE CORDEIRO

If this was the last time we see the Rolling Stones in Austin, it was a hell of a way to go.

The legendary British rockers played the final stadium-sized show of a 13-date U.S. fall tour at Circuit of the Americas on Saturday night, energizing a huge crowd with a two-hour set of 18 songs drawn largely from the band’s career-defining first decade.

Dressed in spectacularly colorful attire, core members Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood consistently dazzled the crowd with struts, solos, smiles and the sheer confidence that comes from rocking like twentysomethings when you’re seventy-something.

In the end, it all comes down to how good the songs are, and the Stones have few peers in that regard. Thirteen of the 18 tunes in the set were recorded in the 1960s, and all of them clearly have stood the test of time. From the immediately invigorating opener “Street Fighting Man” (1968) to the perfect encore-closer “Satisfaction” (1965), the Stones reminded us why they’re still widely regarded as the world’s greatest rock & roll band.

Four huge vertical jumbotrons dominated the large but mostly simple stage set, beaming crystal-clear high-definition video of the performance to the far reaches of the venue’s back lawn. Even if you were closer to the stage and could see the band reasonably well, it was hard not to get transfixed by the video presentation, in part because it was so well-executed.

The sound, too, was dialed in with remarkable clarity. Rarely if ever did the 11-piece ensemble sound muddled, not an easy feat for such a large band in a sprawling venue. Speaking to the American-Statesman last month, production director Dale Skjerseth said the show was designed to emphasize “the importance of the sound,” and what we heard verified that he was good for his word.

A few surprises and memorable moments

• Not only did fans select the title track to the Stones’ 1969 album “Let It Bleed” as the show’s audience request number in online voting, but Richards used one of his two lead-vocal spotlights to play another track from that album, the country-blues acoustic tune “You Got the Silver.” In all, the set included more than half of “Let It Bleed,” counting three staples that got played at every show this fall: “You Can’t Always Get What You Want,” “Midnight Rambler” and “Gimme Shelter.”

• Austin got just 18 songs, whereas other stops on this fall’s tour got 19, with the exception of Dallas earlier this month. (Was there a one-song Texas tax?) What got cut was a slot early in the set that in other cities had frequently gone to “Let’s Spend the Night Together” (occasionally “Rocks Off” or “Get Off of My Cloud”).

• A minute before the Stones took the stage at 9 p.m., the jumbotrons lit up with a one-minute photo and video collage memorializing drummer Charlie Watts, who died in August at age 80 just a few weeks before the tour began. Jagger gave a brief but eloquent speech about Watts a few songs in, dedicating the show to him and sparking chants from the crowd of “Charlie! Charlie!”

• The new “Living in a Ghost Town,” released during the pandemic and introduced by Jagger as “our lockdown song,” was one of just two selections taken from the 1980s onward (the 1981 smash “Start Me Up” was the other). Only “Tumbling Dice,” “Miss You” and “It’s Only Rock & Roll (But I Like It)” came from the 1970s. The rest was one giant Stones Sixties fest, and gloriously so.

• “We like Austin so much that we’re thinking about moving here after the tour,” Jagger announced midway through the set. Take that with the intended grain of salt; after name-dropping Elon Musk and referencing vodka brands Deep Eddy and Tito’s, plus a story about getting drunk at Scholz Garten, he concluded with the disclaimer: “Of course, none of this is true, as you well know.”

A 'dazzling' show

At 78, Jagger remains one of the best frontmen in popular music ever. He paced back and forth across the full length of the nearly football-field-sized stage often, also using an extended runway that jutted out into the standing-room section of the audience. His vocal control and energy level remain remarkably strong. Richards and Wood are similarly lively; Wood was on fire with several guitar leads, while Richards at times grinned broadly when he served up an especially tasty riff.

New drummer Steve Jordan filled in admirably for Watts, playing with precision throughout and bringing thunderous power when called for (especially on “Satisfaction”). Backup singer Sasha Allen got her well-deserved spotlight just prior to “Satisfaction” in the two-song encore, dueting with Jagger on the dramatic “it’s just a shot away” and “it’s just a kiss away” key lines of “Gimme Shelter” as they walked to the far end of the runway together.

Behind them, keyboardist and musical director Chuck Leavell (who also played the crucial cowbell part in “Honky Tonk Women”) led the rest of the band: bassist Darryl Jones, backing vocalist/percussionist Bernard Fowler, keyboardist Matt Clifford, and saxophonists Karl Denson and Tim Ries. Throughout the night, the supporting musicians helped make the Stones sound as good as they did.

Following Richards’ mid-set mic-turn with “Connection” and “You Got the Silver,” the band grooved into the home stretch with extended arrangements of 1978’s “Miss You” and 1969’s “Midnight Rambler,” each of which ran beyond 10 minutes. The deeply bluesy vibe of the latter, delivered mostly as a stripped-down six-piece with bass, drums and keys backing the three principles, reminded that for all their greatest-rock-band rep, they’re still one of the best blues bands on the planet, too.

The show’s most dazzling moment was the next-to-last song of the main set, “Sympathy for the Devil.” It kicked off with sparkler-type fireworks spewing from the top of the stage, followed by a full-on pyrotechnic blast into the sky at the first chorus. The video screens were awash in glowing red-and-yellow imagery, a stark contrast to the black-and-white footage used on the preceding “Paint It Black” (in keeping with its key lyric, “no colors anymore, I want them to turn black”).

Strong opening act

Ghost Hounds, a Pittsburgh band that has opened about half the shows on this fall’s tour, took the stage at 7:15 p.m. for an entertaining, high-energy 45-minute set of rootsy American music that meshed well with the Stones’ vibe. Frontman Tré Nation is a consummate professional, a strong singer with a congenial attitude and an engaging rapport with his eight bandmates.

Concertgoers faced setbacks

As memorable as the Stones’ performance was, fairly significant issues with traffic and crowd-flow at the venue led to frustrating experiences for many concertgoers. The small roads that approach the venue often get clogged with major jams when Circuit of the Americas presents such Super Stage shows that are far larger than the usual concerts in the property’s Germania Insurance Amphitheater.

Many fans took to Twitter with stories of ditching their cars on the side of the road and walking the rest of the way. Musician Miles Zuniga of platinum-selling Austin band Fastball was among them, posting: “I’m never going back to COTA ever! Worst concert experience ever. Rolling Stones were good but it took us 3 hours to go 14 miles and we only made the show because we paid some dude $40 to park in his yard.”

Inside the venue, some fans with general-admission lawn seats had problems just getting to their designated area because of foot-traffic bottlenecks at one of the entrance gates. Furthermore, setup of food and beverage booths in the lawn area seemed badly designed: There were lots of cocktail booths with almost no line but only one area with food booths, leading to ridiculously long lines that also contributed to the blockage of an entry point.

[www.austin360.com]

Austin - Saturday 20-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Date: November 21, 2021 21:57

SUZANNE CORDEIRO

Date: November 21, 2021 21:58

SUZANNE CORDEIRO

Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: November 21, 2021 23:10

Bjorn
As I said earlier: I don´t like it. He didn´t play one intro right tonight. Gimme Shelter, It´s only r&r - you name it. And the "solos" - help!!! He´s a clown but I don´t laugh. Lots of bad energy on stage. And as usual Keith tries to look Daryl and Ron in the eyes: "look - how well I played THAT note! I´m sooo cooool!" No, just pathetic. But they don´t have the guts to tell him. Maybe Steve Jordan can! It´s not cool to be drunk or smoke herbs at the age of 78! And let your FRIENDS down! It all began so well. Thank god it´s over.

It's a shame, one show left, the Stones need a long rest and a hard think about next year, Mick looks tired too, hopefully they can come up with a shorter more energised show next year, drop Miss You and YCAGWYW or something.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-21 23:27 by Rocktiludrop.

Posted by: drwatts ()
Date: November 21, 2021 23:58

pftw04
Haha, people have been saying that since the 60s...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 22, 2021 00:01

drop Miss You and YCAGWYW or......

Yeah theyve turned inta sing-a-longs .....
Get back to R&B garage grinders .... Keep the pistons pushin

ROCKMAN

Date: November 22, 2021 00:11

The Rolling Stones Let it Bleed Over Austin – in Second Ever Local Concert
…with sympathy for the parking lot

By Kevin Curtin, Nov. 21, 2021

(Photo by David Brendan Hall)

May 24, 2020: a mild morning forecast sold short what would transpire: hail, lightning, and severe rain over Austin. Had the original local date of the Rolling Stones No Filter tour not been cancelled due to the pandemic, it might have been called for safety – or we’d have all been cold and muddy.

546 days later, it’s an ideal fall night – light jacket weather – and I wish I had a Keith Richard’s jacket, which looks like the kind of Chalk-Line coat that usually has a sports team on it, except his is adored with oozy, abstract electric green and pink designs. Pure “Keef.” A nearly-full moon had hung stunningly over the Circuit of the Americas Super Stage preceding the arrival of the 59-year-running British rock outfit, though black clouds had rolled over it as they took the stage.

Almost as if a planetary body was ceding attention to one of the few entities of equal stature: the word’s most famous rock ’n’ roll band.

Enormous, iconic brush-stroked red lips and tongues on glowing yellow screens had flipped over to show a reel of clips featuring stone’s drummer Charlie Watts – the final frame freezing on him, in latter life, smiling beautifully. Watts died on August 24 and veteran beatsman Steve Jordan now fills his throne. Mick Jagger later fêted Watts:

“In 1962, we met this great drummer called Charlie Watts! And ever since then, all the tours that we’d done, we done with Charlie so this is the first tour we’d ever without him and I’m sure a lot of you out there have memories of Charlie, seeing Charlie play, hearing him, and so we’d like to share that with you. So we’d like to dedicate this show to CHARLIE WATTS!”

A 37-year-old music obsessive with deep love for the Stones, but who’d never actually witnessed them live, I didn’t just desire to see great-grandfatherly rock heroes Jagger, Richards, and Ronnie Wood in the flesh, but have their live-in-action sound waves enter my ears. Immediately, I was taken back by how nakedly, loudly, in-your-face, Richards and Wood’s unique guitar alchemy – brilliant and imperfect – sat in the mix.

A momentary, but very mortal stumble into “It’s Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It)” front-loaded the steam-building early sequence of “19th Nervous Breakdown” and “Tumbling Dice,” where Jagger’s growing energy – evidenced then by a graceful 180 degree jump – was only overshadowed by the six-string duo’s interplay and Wood’s corkscrewing solo on the latter. If we’ve come to see real rock ’n’ roll coaction, on this spectacular scale, we’re getting it full blast. Even later in the show, when Richards skronked out some clumsy notes on an otherwise majestic version of “Honky Tonk Woman” – the unvarnished realness of the Stone’s guitar force was admirable.

When slot in the set-list reserved for an online fan-voted “request” resulted in guitar techs bringing out an acoustic for “Let it Bleed,” Jagger funnily feigned that he didn’t remember how to play it. When Richards approached the singer’s ear, ostensibly to explain the chords, Jagger brushed him off “I”m just tawkeen my way into it!” Follow up, “You Can’t Always Get What You Want,” with Mick applying an especially staccato vocal phrasing on the verses, stoked the night’s first mass sing-along. Afterwards he complimented the audiences singing: “Fantastic Austin – you sound amaZINNN!”

(Photo by David Brendan Hall)

Astonishingly, six songs into the set, the racetrack’s concert grounds were still filling up. A traffic jam and parking situation that fell in between the categories of “nightmare” and “humanitarian crisis,” resulted in it taking hours for ticket holders to enter the show and COTA issuing a social media bulletin to not use the app Waze, which their website actually advises you to use. Those who tried to use ride-shares home after the show, which ended at 11pm, faced equally long delays. I woke up to texts from 1am from friends still hopelessly stuck there.

With some guilt, I must admit that I left central Austin at 5pm, was parked by 6:15pm and it only took me five minutes to leave by exiting towards the north. We just got lucky (and used a lot of passing lanes, boldly).

COTA’s entry/parking debacle left townies reminiscing fondly about the good times of the Stone’s only other Austin appearance: 2006 at Zilker Park – a show that also employed local openers Los Lonely Boys and the late Ian McLagan & his Bump Band, while Saturday’s concert featured Pittsburgh bluesy rock upstarts the Ghost Hounds.

In other Stones-in-Austin news, Mick Jagger’s InstaGram-chronicled local tourism showed him tipping back at beer outside venerable dancehall the Broken Spoke on Friday and also playing pool at Bud’s Recording Services on Cesar Chavez and eating at South Austin taco truck Taqueria el Trompo Mayor. On Saturday, whoever feeds funny local banter in Jagger’s teleprompter went for the gold medal with a joke about the Stones moving here and references to Scholz Garden, “Deep Eddy’s Turkey and Cranberry Flavored vodka,” Tito’s, and Elon Musk. At other times, he referred to Austin as “the ATX” and, more cringingly, “Bat City.”

Richards, meanwhile, spoke soulfully sans-prompter when he told the tens of thousands present (a request for specific attendance figures has not yet been fulfilled by venue representatives) how good it was to be back touring: “This is just what we do,” he shrugged before leading the Sixties-spawned deep-cut/live-staple “Connection,” followed by his eternal “You Got the Silver.”

Jagger returned to the mic, with harmonica in hand, for “Midnight Rambler. The long album track and even longer live favorite – one of ultimately five songs performed off Let it Bleed – found the Stone’s reaching God-level musical performance for the first time in the night. With Jagger, Richards, and Wood assembled in a triangle of eye contact and electricity, their chemistry boiled over into an undeniable, jolting force that both justified the often tired art-form blues rock and displayed a platinum standard for it.

Jagger had been typically sprightly, springing with energy throughout the concerts first three-quarters, but “Midnight Rambler” awoke his cat-like impulses to an elite level of showmanship – prowling the catwalk and emanating grandiose charisma as they delved into dark arts with “Paint It Black” – helmed by Richards’ sinister guitar line – and “Sympathy for the Devil,” during which sparks rained over the four story stage, and ultimately the pure musical exuberance of “Jumpin' Jack Flash.”

A short wait for the encore hardly left time to score a fresh drink as the band flashed back and lit into “Gimme Shelter,” with the weight-throwing bass line of Darryl Jones and Chuck Leavell’s whirling keyboard part coming together for the almighty groove. Backing singer Sasha Allen – who’d been making the Stones sound good all night – turned up the gain on her vocal chords in her centerstage moment, alongside Jagger, to put the tweeters on the sky-high speaker stacks through their paces.

The guitar intro for the two-hour concert’s obvious closer then rang out. Three notes – three regular ol’ notes – put into the perfect sequence and rhythm of nine guitar pick plucks, led into one of the most recognizable songs of human history – the kind of song that invariably makes everyone jump, dance, sing, clap, throw their hands in the air, and – most importantly – smile.

Much has changed in Austin in the 15 years since the Rolling Stones last played here, but the Stone’s experience – no longer immortal or, arguably, fully intact – still fulfills a first timer. A concert delayed by a year-and-a-half, marred for many by a true pain-in-the-ass even get in and out, and one where the principals on stage are, by most logic, too old to be entertainers, and yet it felt worth it — a sense of, you know, “Satisfaction.”

[www.austinchronicle.com]

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: November 22, 2021 00:13

Rocktiludrop
Bjorn

It's a shame, one show left, the Stones need a long rest and a hard think about next year, Mick looks tired too, hopefully they can come up with a shorter more energised show next year, drop Miss You and YCAGWYW or something.

No. It simply does not look like "the Stones" as a whole need a long rest and I don't see Mick looking tired at all, if anything, he looks like being put off by the shambles in the guitar department (that obviously not even Ron is able -or allowed- to rescue) on a song like Sympathy that's designed as one of the hightlights of the show. I don't care for a missed chord, missed cue or bum note, but what is presented here is nothing short of a disgrace. If the problem is that Keith needs more rests during a show, I finally would agree to bring in a third guitar player, Waddy for example (as Taylor seems to be completely retired by now and seemingly at odds with the band, too), for jamming parts in songs like Sympathy, Shelter or Satisfaction, just to bring back musicianship in the guitar department on songs that definitely need it.

Date: November 22, 2021 00:17

Last night in Austin, Texas @COTA! The final stop of the US 2021 tour hits Hollywood, FL this Tuesday!
Photos: J. Bouquet

[twitter.com]

Posted by: lovingcup22 ()
Date: November 22, 2021 00:17

drwatts
pftw04

They have, except now it's true. The Stones now need to do occasional shows, not tours. Keith is out of it a lot during shows looking very tired.

Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: November 22, 2021 00:35

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: November 22, 2021 00:36

They were nothing short of electric in Vegas. I was amazed and would be surprised if they stopped touring because of a few off nights. Let's be thankful they pulled off this leg of the tour, which seemed an impossible task 6 months ago, and let them rest post-tour/call the shots on what they should or shouldn't do.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 22, 2021 01:02

There ya go take it from Beasty .. someone who was there

But dont worry ya can bet ya bottom dollar
that the neg boys will find a way ta put them down ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: drwatts ()
Date: November 22, 2021 01:26

lovingcup22
drwatts
pftw04

They have, except now it's true. The Stones now need to do occasional shows, not tours. Keith is out of it a lot during shows looking very tired.
The Stones have always had some dodgy shows. Ever heard the first night of 81 tour?

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1707
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home