Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: ot: english women's football (soccer)
Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: December 9, 2021 15:49

Nate
Never have I said that women shouldn't play football or any other sport they wish to do.I simply said that there is an undeniable difference in the level of skill and speed between men and women.

Nate

You keep comparing apples to oranges.Thank God there are women and thank God they are different from men. What's this misogyny all about?

d.f

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: December 9, 2021 16:55

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 9, 2021 16:55

dead.flowers
Nate
Never have I said that women shouldn't play football or any other sport they wish to do.I simply said that there is an undeniable difference in the level of skill and speed between men and women.

Nate

You keep comparing apples to oranges.Thank God there are women and thank God they are different from men. What's this misogyny all about?

d.f

I sure would like to know how you arrive at the conclusion that I despise women simply because I said there is a difference between the skill and speed of female and male football players.

Nate

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: December 9, 2021 17:03

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: December 9, 2021 17:42

bitusa2012
DGA35
bitusa2012
Samantha Kerr from Perth Australia kicked 2 of Chelsea’s 3 in their win in the woman’s FA Cup Final in front of 40000 fans 2 nights ago.

She’s a STAR.

She is an excellent player!

Check out how SHE took out a stupid male pitch invader only last night, good old Aussie Football hip and shoulder.

[amp.smh.com.au]

Blimey, What a lass! The referee actually booked her for her trouble.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: December 10, 2021 02:25

Congrats to Jessie Fleming for winning the Barclays FAWSL Player of the Month! First Canadian to do so!

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: December 10, 2021 07:35

DGA35
Congrats to Jessie Fleming for winning the Barclays FAWSL Player of the Month! First Canadian to do so!

Could she be the first Canadian footballer, ever, to win an award outside of, say, Canada and Major League Soccer? Growing-up in the 90’s, the only Canadian footballer I knew of, was Ipswich Town’s goalie, Craig Forrest.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: December 10, 2021 12:37

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-12-10 12:50 by EddieByword.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: December 10, 2021 22:19

Big Al
DGA35

Could she be the first Canadian footballer, ever, to win an award outside of, say, Canada and Major League Soccer? Growing-up in the 90’s, the only Canadian footballer I knew of, was Ipswich Town’s goalie, Craig Forrest.

I don't really follow soccer although I did follow the Vancouver Whitecaps back in the 80s! Current best Cdn player is Alphonso Davies, who was with the Whitecaps but now plays for Bayern Munich. Not sure if he's won any awards.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 10, 2021 22:28

ROCKMAN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-12-10 22:31 by Rockman.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 11, 2021 02:26

EDIT...I started beating up on Nate but see several more articulate posters beat me to it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-12-11 02:27 by treaclefingers.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 11, 2021 13:54

dead.flowers
Nate

Nate

d.f

Do you believe it’s misogynistic to say that men are faster than women at the 100 metres sprint?

Nate

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: December 11, 2021 14:07

[www.thesun.co.uk]

Nuff said!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 11, 2021 14:15

This thread is closed because of too many macho posts.

Bjornulf

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1743
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home