Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8
Re: Detroit show live updates - Monday 15-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 16, 2021 00:27

Topi
Ain't Too Proud To Beg soundchecked.

Last time I saw them in Detroit, they pulled out "Just My Imagination".
This one should be great smileys with beer

Re: Detroit show live updates - Monday 15-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: downagain ()
Date: November 16, 2021 00:28

MisterDDDD
Topi
Ain't Too Proud To Beg soundchecked.

Last time I saw them in Detroit, they pulled out "Just My Imagination".
This one should be great smileys with beer

Just My Imagination at the No Security, Detroit show was smokin' hot!

Posted by: coloradocanyons ()
Date: November 16, 2021 00:49

dkwalika
StonesFan35
DJ Gerry posted online a few moments ago that he will live stream the entire show live from Detroit beginning around 9:00 PM EST

[www.youtube.com]

Thank you, sir!

Detroit born and raised, I'm missing this one, sad to day.

How far are you from the stadium?

Posted by: esqcjh ()
Date: November 16, 2021 00:59

2120Joe
2 free Tix for tonight Sec 124 row 35 email [email protected]

What an incredibly generous offer ! Hope they find a good home--didn't head into Detroit bc I wanted a pit tic & they weren't any showing until about 2 PM today (Ronnie's side only)

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 16, 2021 01:01

I believe the last times the Stones played Ain't Too Proud to Beg was was in 2003 at Cirkus Stockholm, and London Astoria - both if which I was very fortunate to to be present at.
As for Just My Imagination, played throughout the 1981/82 tour, and several times since? Hoping for both tongiht, and maybe even the rumoured Dancing in the Streets with Martha Reeves...
surely it would be a thousand times better than the Mick/Bowie version.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-16 01:03 by Hairball.

Posted by: bam ()
Date: November 16, 2021 01:08

ATPTB has been played 109 times, most recently in 2007.
[www.setlist.fm]

Posted by: Dougratajczak87 ()
Date: November 16, 2021 01:11

Hairball
I believe the last times the Stones played Ain't Too Proud to Beg was was in 2003 at Cirkus Stockholm, and London Astoria - both if which I was very fortunate to to be present at.
As for Just My Imagination, played throughout the 1981/82 tour, and several times since? Hoping for both tongiht, and maybe even the rumoured Dancing in the Streets with Martha Reeves...

Doubt two motown tunes.

Would bet on Ain't Too Proud to Beg into Worried About You being the two wild card songs

Date: November 16, 2021 01:11

bam
ATPTB has been played 109 times, most recently in 2007.
[www.setlist.fm]

thumbs up

And what about Just My Imagination?

Posted by: bam ()
Date: November 16, 2021 01:12

Just My Imagination 134 times; last in Detroit 2015.

Date: November 16, 2021 01:13

Dougratajczak87
Hairball

Doubt two motown tunes.

Would bet on Ain't Too Proud to Beg into Worried About You being the two wild card songs

True enough regarding the Motown tunes.

Sadly, I don't think Worried About You stands a chance this tour unless it makes an appearance in Florida.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 16, 2021 01:22

bam
Just My Imagination 134 times; last in Detroit 2015.

Was a wonderful surprise it was!
That whole show was fantastic in the ballpark!!

Posted by: Dougratajczak87 ()
Date: November 16, 2021 01:22

Hairball
Dougratajczak87
Hairball

Doubt two motown tunes.

Sadly, I don't think Worried About You stands a chance this tour unless it makes an appearance in Florida.

Hmmmm we'll see. Seems like it would flow from Ain't Too Proud to Beg in terms of show flow. I'd imagine it's either that or Sweet Virginia. Can't see Play with Fire or Wild Horses in Detroit, but we'll see tonight lol smiling smiley

Date: November 16, 2021 01:32

Dougratajczak87
Hairball
Dougratajczak87
Hairball

Doubt two motown tunes.

Hmmmm we'll see. Seems like it would flow from Ain't Too Proud to Beg in terms of show flow. I'd imagine it's either that or Sweet Virginia. Can't see Play with Fire or Wild Horses in Detroit, but we'll see tonight lol smiling smiley

I voted for Worried About You, but when it's going against the more well known Wild Horses, Sweet Virginia, and Play With Fire, chances seem slim...unless the vote is rigged.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-16 01:32 by Hairball.

Posted by: WembleyWhammer ()
Date: November 16, 2021 01:54

Got a Ticket Upgrade...Look for a guy in a suit with short blonde hair and a blue mask

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: November 16, 2021 02:22

Keith and Martha Reeves earlier today.

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: November 16, 2021 02:24

If you want to see tonight’s setlist check out Sasha Allen Instagram story. I won’t spoil the surprise for those of you who want to be surprised.

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: November 16, 2021 02:50

keefmick
If you want to see tonight’s setlist check out Sasha Allen Instagram story. I won’t spoil the surprise for those of you who want to be surprised.

Wow, just took a peak. surprised to see that so available online.

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: November 16, 2021 02:52

Looks like Sasha was sleeping on her couch and someone in her circle posted. I’m guessing Stones won’t be happy about this.

Posted by: campxray ()
Date: November 16, 2021 02:55

Did the opening act, Ayron Jones, go on yet? Usually I see something posted in here.

Posted by: Powerage5 ()
Date: November 16, 2021 03:00

campxray
Did the opening act, Ayron Jones, go on yet? Usually I see something posted in here.
Been on for a half hour.

Posted by: StonesFan35 ()
Date: November 16, 2021 03:12

In case anyone missed this post earlier,

DJ Gerry posted online today that he will live stream the entire show live from Detroit beginning around 9:00 PM EST

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: November 16, 2021 03:16

Another one with Martha Reeves

Twitter

Posted by: StonesFan35 ()
Date: November 16, 2021 03:18

DJ Gerry's YouTube page

[www.youtube.com]

Date: November 16, 2021 03:19

Date: November 16, 2021 03:28

Thanks watterrats and everyone else for the pics, links, etc.thumbs up

That line at the merch stand looks a bit overcrowded...eye popping smiley

Date: November 16, 2021 03:29

Twitter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-16 03:32 by waterrats.

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: November 16, 2021 03:37

waterrats

Twitter

Was that pic taken from the 'rear stage obstructed view' seats?winking smiley

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 16, 2021 03:38

Powerage5
campxray
Been on for a half hour.

Brief snippet of their performance

[www.facebook.com]

Date: November 16, 2021 03:43

Woah - just had troubles reaching IORR - the IP got lost, so the trace route couldn's find it - DNS problem. Anybody else?

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 16, 2021 03:49

Here we go! [www.facebook.com]

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1812
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home