Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tips on Pit
Posted by: Shott ()
Date: November 11, 2021 20:01

Hi have Ronnie side pit in Detroit. Looking for tips on when to arrive to get good spot, where is best spot, if I need to get wristband somewhere, how hard is it to get back to spot after taking a leak, etc.

Thanks.

Re: Tips on Pit
Posted by: Jimmy C ()
Date: November 11, 2021 21:06

Had Ronnie's side in Minneapolis. Check your email, there was a specific entrance for Pit where you get the wrist band. We got to US Stadium maybe 30 minutes before doors and then I realized we were not at the right entrance when I checked my phone. Doors opened as we got in the line at the right spot, but we were still able to get right behind people on the rail. There were people in line when I picked up my tickets 4-5 hours before doors. So if you want the rail, you need to line up hours before. But our view one set of people back was still amazing.I think it also helped that Minneapolis had Pit tickets available that day, so it wasn't as packed as other shows.

Make friends around you and people are usually really good with holding your spot, up until the opening band. From there, we had several arguments with people trying to push their way past us, claiming they were just coming back from the bathroom, and I think it would have been a challenge for us to get back at that point if we wanted. And once the Stones take the stage, there's always a push from behind. Had an extremely drunk and obnoxious woman near the end of the Stones set push her way up to the rail, where she was promptly told by everyone to move back.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 11, 2021 21:59

Coughing seems to create a little more personal space in crowds these days spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Nate

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: November 11, 2021 22:07

Nate
Coughing seems to create a little more personal space in crowds these days spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Nate

And a good way to get into a fight.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1611
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home