Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 5 of 9
Re: Atlanta show live updates - Thursday 11-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 12, 2021 05:58

Ashi for Satisfaction [www.facebook.com]

and Darren new link [www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-12 05:59 by Green Lady.

Re: Atlanta show live updates - Thursday 11-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 12, 2021 05:59

Street fighting man
Let's spend the night together
19th nervous breakdown
Tumbling dice
Shattered
She's a rainbow
You can't always get what you want
Ghost town
Start me up
Honky tonk women
...................Intros
Connection
Slipping away
Miss you
Midnight Rambler
Paint it Black
Sympathy For The Devil
Jumping Jack Flash
Gimme Shelter
Satisfaction......................

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: November 12, 2021 06:07

Thanks GL!!!!!

Thank you Stones!!

What a band!

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: November 12, 2021 06:07

Seemed like the band and the audience had great energy tonight - the Stones were probably happy to get out of the desert!

Date: November 12, 2021 06:11

Yes, when I had time to notice, it sounded like they were on form tonight.

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: November 12, 2021 06:14

Green Lady
Yes, when I had time to notice, it sounded like they were on form tonight.

Thank you Green Lady. And to the fans streaming, you Rawk!

Date: November 12, 2021 06:18

DJ Gerry has got as far as Paint It Black, and Keith had the intro spot on.

Posted by: micwer ()
Date: November 12, 2021 07:12

Just left the arena. What a great concert! The Stones sound like a different band in 2021 with Jordan behind the drums. They still have plenty of gas, they were astounding.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: November 12, 2021 08:49

Sounds like a really solid show, sorry I wasn't able to follow online. Man, I hope they return to the US post-Covid (or as "post" as we can ever get) so that I can see them again.

Posted by: irishjohnnie ()
Date: November 12, 2021 08:55

micwer
Just left the arena. What a great concert! The Stones sound like a different band in 2021 with Jordan behind the drums. They still have plenty of gas, they were astounding.

I felt much the same way after St.Louis and Tampa. Except I wouldn't say that they sound different. The energy in the band is different; especially with Keith. His playing overall has been superb, and he's much more active moving about the stage than he was in Chicago 2019. The songs are a bit faster, and the band has responded with more energy. Mick has been absolutely incredible! From the end of the catwalk, after the second solo in HTW he sprints back to the stage. At the end of Satisfaction he skips all the way back!
I think you have to give strong consideration to the fact that Mick's fitness level is in the class of the world's most elite athletes. That's a 2 hour aerobic and dance workout he's doing. And it's nothing short of a phenomenal performance! He's the greatest front man in history, and he proves it every night.

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: November 12, 2021 09:04

micwer

smileys with beer

Posted by: RobberBride ()
Date: November 12, 2021 09:24

Thank you everybody!
Was great to follow -

Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: November 12, 2021 09:35

irishjohnnie
micwer

I felt much the same way after St.Louis and Tampa. Except I wouldn't say that they sound different. The energy in the band is different; especially with Keith. His playing overall has been superb, and he's much more active moving about the stage than he was in Chicago 2019. The songs are a bit faster, and the band has responded with more energy. Mick has been absolutely incredible! From the end of the catwalk, after the second solo in HTW he sprints back to the stage. At the end of Satisfaction he skips all the way back!
I think you have to give strong consideration to the fact that Mick's fitness level is in the class of the world's most elite athletes. That's a 2 hour aerobic and dance workout he's doing. And it's nothing short of a phenomenal performance! He's the greatest front man in history, and he proves it every night.

Yes, Mick Jagger is in fact unreachable. What he is doing and how he us doing it is unbelievable. Of course, he has the band behind him and he knows it in every second. What a band! After all these years still obe of the world top acts.
The greatest Rock'n Roll band in the world seems not to be exagerated.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: November 12, 2021 09:48

Just got back from Atlanta. Great to see them one more time. Best setlist I have seen. And Mick is the best. But, I thought they were all over the place tonight. One song they nail, next song they seem lost, etc. No complaints though. Just happy to still have the chance to see them in 2021.

Posted by: micwer ()
Date: November 12, 2021 11:10

Agreed with the comments here. Mick is out of this world incredible. I thought the first couple of songs he sounded a little rusty but then he was just phenomenal, especially on Ghost Town and Miss You. Keith rendering of Slipping Away was magnificent. Beautiful version of She's a Rainbow - a bluesy version with some great licks by Keith and sweet slide from Ronnie. Midnight Rambler: super solid. Shattered - punchy with Ronnie on fire on the solo. Great setlist, with 19th Nervous Breakdown, Shattered, She's a Rainbow, Ghost Town, Connection (what a hot mess that was) and Slipping Away. There were so many highlights... I'll collect my thoughts and post a longer review tomorrow. How long are we to still be able in almost 2022 to still see play (most of the) Rolling Stones live?

Posted by: BOBM ()
Date: November 12, 2021 12:30

So far for me the best setlist of the tour, with the exception of not playing Happy.

"make up your mind, 'cause I gotta go"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-12 12:32 by BOBM.

Date: November 12, 2021 12:57

They are awesome.
Steve Jordan now fits much better in the sound. He is lower in the mix, and does not hit the drums that hard.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 12, 2021 13:17

GREAT CLIPS .... thanks man ...

Lurv ta see em in a tight club
smashin' out garageeee stuff like this ..... STONES

ROCKMAN

Atlanta - Thursday 11-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: November 12, 2021 13:24

Thanks for hosting us Atlanta! Great audience @MBStadium

[twitter.com]

Date: November 12, 2021 13:38

Paul R. Giunta - invision

Date: November 12, 2021 13:38

Date: November 12, 2021 13:42

Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: November 12, 2021 14:06

Why can't Mick sing Shattered, this is terrible, hopefully down to the cell phone recording, guitars were pretty good though, nice solo from Ronnie.
Just hope Mick isn't suffering from the desert gig.
[m.youtube.com]

She's A Rainbow . Mick saving voice a little ?
[m.youtube.com]

Date: November 12, 2021 14:38

Rocktiludrop
Why can't Mick sing Shattered, this is terrible, hopefully down to the cell phone recording, guitars were pretty good though, nice solo from Ronnie.
[m.youtube.com]

[m.youtube.com]

Mick is singing OK on those tunes.

Date: November 12, 2021 14:53

jumpingjackflash5
Rocktiludrop
[m.youtube.com]

[m.youtube.com]

Mick is singing OK on those tunes.

You mean live at the show, or he sounds better on another recording from last night, he doesn't sound great there mate.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: November 12, 2021 14:56

Shattered - insane! Keiths guitar is so tight and Mick and Steve work together really well on this one. On fire. Keep it coming - Europe is ready.

Date: November 12, 2021 14:57

Other recordings are here

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: November 12, 2021 15:04

Rocktiludrop
[m.youtube.com]

[m.youtube.com]

not sure you've been paying attention..he doesnt sing anywhere near as much as he used to period. He saves as much as he can so he can do a 2.20 show bud. I don't see the beef here.

Date: November 12, 2021 15:25

Rip This
Rocktiludrop
[m.youtube.com]

[m.youtube.com]

not sure you've been paying attention..he doesnt sing anywhere near as much as he used to period. He saves as much as he can so he can do a 2.20 show bud. I don't see the beef here.

No beef, just commenting on the show, i watch them all.

Posted by: TravelinMan ()
Date: November 12, 2021 15:49

jumpingjackflash5
They are awesome.
Steve Jordan now fits much better in the sound. He is lower in the mix, and does not hit the drums that hard.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Oh he was still hitting them hard! I think they just turned him down

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 5 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1736
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home