Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: Las Vegas show live updates - Saturday 6-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: November 10, 2021 09:37

Matt you still need to recreate the shot of Mick at the blackjack table!

Re: Las Vegas show live updates - Saturday 6-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: November 10, 2021 09:39

Rockman

Nice find, Rockman !

thumbs up

I'm a GHOST living in a ghost town

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: November 10, 2021 09:46

john lomax

I am claiming that one didn't count as it was from a vintage video!

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: November 10, 2021 10:44

mattleeuk
john lomax

I am claiming that one didn't count as it was from a vintage video!

Hahahha Maybe Mick put that one in there deliberately to stump you

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: November 10, 2021 14:24

from the Lucky in love video

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: November 10, 2021 19:57

Dan
JadedFaded
I think the Stones crowd was maybe a little too old (myself included) for appreciating Maneskin. They said they’ve been working with Iggy Pop. I think I have a Stooges album but haven’t listened to it in like 40 years.

There was some slight buzz here when they were on a late night show so I looked up their Roxy show and there was a sole resale ticket for 500$. While watching this all I could think of is if someone actually paid it and if they thought it was worth it. They didn't impress me but I was still glad to see them since the Stones tend to have the most generic openers. At least they got the crowd's attention whether they enjoyed it or not.

The comment after Maneskin’s set that I heard all around me was “well, that was interesting.” I didn’t care for their sparkly costumes. They distracted from the music. There were no buttons to bust on the guitar player’s trousers, but I kept waiting for them to fall down, and he did have to pull them up several times. As for their music itself, not my cup of tea, but I did think they were excellent musicians. They got an amazingly full sound from just drums, a bass and one guitar.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: November 10, 2021 20:36

I am italian and consider Maneskin a pure vintage act fueled by a big social media machine

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 10, 2021 22:35

maumau
I am italian and consider Maneskin a pure vintage act fueled by a big social media machine

No matter what one thinks of Maneskin, seems they're getting alot of attention from the press and even in this thread - maybe even more so than the Stones themselves.
Even Bjornulf is posting pics of them here!!!

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: November 11, 2021 06:04

This was the third and final show for me this year. Vegas spoiled me, Staying at the Mandalay Bay with no worries about parking and driving in and out the venue made for a stress free time. Did all 3 shows in the pit (2 in LA and one in Vegas).

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: November 11, 2021 06:29

Had a great time in Vegas... the walk across the Hacienda bridge made it pretty simple too...

Sorry I missed the post-show bash. The Centra bar was pretty mellow before the gig, and afterward we were ready for some grub, so we just headed back down to St Rose Parkway where we were staying.

Went back to Allegiant on Monday for the stadium tour, which I highly recommend. Had on a No Filter 2019 shirt, so all the staff was curious how I liked the gig on Saturday. Great, immersive tour of the entire building, the gear was long gone and they were already laying the turf for UNLV football this weekend... Apparently they wanna play on artificial turf, whereas the Raiders use natural grass on "the tray", which when rolled in raises the playing field 4 feet above UNLV's turf level... trippy facts!!

One thing I notice about Vegas... the fun always ends too soon!

Posted by: stoneslib ()
Date: November 12, 2021 07:01

I finally edited up a set of 17 photos from LV Pit 2. A few more to follow.

The site link is here:

My Vegas Keepers

Image quality and sizes vary.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: November 15, 2021 17:27

You have some nice shots there, stoneslib.

My guess is you are more of a Keith fan than a Mick fan, amiright?

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 16, 2021 02:36

Missed this shot of Mick in "old Vegas"..

Funny, when I hung out there for a while on the trip, I thought it would be a good spot for a Mick sighting.

[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: December 29, 2021 21:23

Has anyone else received their VIP merchandise from this show yet? Just emailed ticketmaster about it today, I know it can take a while to receive the merchandise.

Date: February 12, 2022 00:14

I never received my VIP merchandise! Have been going back and for the with Ticketmaster for 2 months. Ticketmaster insists I should have have picked it up at the show, which is complete BS, and they are refusing to send it to me! Can you imagine us all having to carry those large bags with a blanket in the Pit? I have my credit card company now contesting the charge for a partial refund (I figure $300 per ticket—I bought 3!). Has anyone had problems receiving their VIP swag from the Vegas concert? In the meantime I have bought a VIP swag package from someone on eBay, What a disappointment! I would have paid the price without the swag to see the Stones anyway, it was a great concert! But Ticketmaster is terrible! I would advise anyone buying a VIP package to not expect what is being promised as far as merchandise. My buddy Jesse got her merchandise about a month after the concert.

Date: March 4, 2022 20:37

An update to my battle with Ticketmaster over my Vegas VIP tickets swag. My credit card won against Ticketmaster for never sending me my VIP swag! I got more than I anticipated—$1,382.54 refund. I was able to buy 1 package off ebay, and since I am the one who collects this stuff that is all I need. Ticketmaster kept giving me the runaround, saying that I was supposed to pick up the VIP stuff at the concert, which was ridiculous. Fortunately I had saved all my correspondence and ticket stuff, and also did price comparisons with the other concerts on the tour, I even sent screen captures from this website as several people had posted what their pricing were too, so it looks like my credit card company was able to get fees and interest too. So VIP ticket purchasers beware!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 4, 2022 21:12

2014Slayer
An update to my battle with Ticketmaster over my Vegas VIP tickets swag. My credit card won against Ticketmaster for never sending me my VIP swag! I got more than I anticipated—$1,382.54 refund. I was able to buy 1 package off ebay, and since I am the one who collects this stuff that is all I need. Ticketmaster kept giving me the runaround, saying that I was supposed to pick up the VIP stuff at the concert, which was ridiculous. Fortunately I had saved all my correspondence and ticket stuff, and also did price comparisons with the other concerts on the tour, I even sent screen captures from this website as several people had posted what their pricing were too, so it looks like my credit card company was able to get fees and interest too. So VIP ticket purchasers beware!

Congrats!
Glad it worked out.

Vegas, while not the best show of the leg, was my favorite!!
So much fun.

Date: March 4, 2022 21:59

MisterDDDD
2014Slayer

Congrats!
Glad it worked out.

Vegas, while not the best show of the leg, was my favorite!!
So much fun.

Thanks MisterDDDD, it was not my favorite either, my favorite was LA #2. but I am glad this was resolved before buying new tickets through them.

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1951
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home