Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 4 of 7
Re: Las Vegas show live updates - Saturday 6-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: November 7, 2021 08:50

daspyknows
Wow. Got a good one except for a screamer. Anyone heading to Central bar please save 3 seats. Battery about to die here.

hope to hear it if you choose to share

Re: Las Vegas show live updates - Saturday 6-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: swaff ()
Date: November 7, 2021 09:01

rogerriffin

This one's a collector. No 'Ghost town.

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: November 7, 2021 09:05

swaff
rogerriffin

P.S. We did pick up (order) the LA #2 show setlist.

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: November 7, 2021 09:16

I am at Centra. Wearing white bigger bang euro t shirt. Where is everyone?

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 7, 2021 09:28

wearing 49er hat and desert trip tongues. seat on opposite side of dj.

Posted by: stoneslib ()
Date: November 7, 2021 09:35

Oops, Centra is loud and crowded. Daughter and I send our regards, and will pass.

Posted by: portlandphil ()
Date: November 7, 2021 09:40

My wife and I made it to central. It is pretty packed! Anybody request Stones yet?

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: November 7, 2021 10:03

swaff
rogerriffin

How are you Roger?

Date: November 7, 2021 10:06

we are going tothe bar by the sports book. quite. See anyone there.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 7, 2021 10:28

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: November 7, 2021 10:57

thanks bv smileys with beer

Posted by: dnewton99 ()
Date: November 7, 2021 12:08

I made it to Vegas..my videos are going up here

[www.youtube.com]

Bounces around a lot..

Las Vegas - Saturday 6-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: November 7, 2021 12:51

Amazing night in Vegas @AllegiantStadium thank you! Who do you think has got the setlist tonight?

#therollingstones

[twitter.com]

Date: November 7, 2021 13:02

Chase Stevens

Chase Stevens

[www.reviewjournal.com]

Date: November 7, 2021 13:04

Chase Stevens

Chase Stevens

[www.reviewjournal.com]

Date: November 7, 2021 13:07

Chase Stevens

Chase Stevens

[www.reviewjournal.com]

Date: November 7, 2021 13:18

Wade Vandervort

Wade Vandervort

Wade Vandervort

Wade Vandervort

[lasvegassun.com]

Date: November 7, 2021 13:27

It’s not every day that we have rock star royalty visit the #NeonBoneyard! Thank you @MickJagger for adding The #NeonMuseumLasVegas to your list of sites to see in #LasVegas. Wishing you and The @RollingStones a great show tonight at @AllegiantStadm!

@mickjagger via IG

[twitter.com]

Re: Las Vegas - Saturday 6-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: November 7, 2021 13:44

[twitter.com]
[twitter.com]

when I see the hashtag #StonesVegas I tend to read Stones Vegan

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: November 7, 2021 15:19

Looking at videos from Vegas it seems they had bigger cameras and cranes. Amy special recording? Anyone notice amything?

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: November 7, 2021 16:08

That Centra bar was LOUD. Somehow I did manage to find Daspy. Thanks so much for those CDs, Daspy! Sorry we couldn’t find the rest of you.

Great show again. My last for this tour. It was my #60 so that made it extra special for me.

Posted by: jahisnotdead ()
Date: November 7, 2021 16:17

JadedFaded
That Centra bar was LOUD. Somehow I did manage to find Daspy. Thanks so much for those CDs, Daspy! Sorry we couldn’t find the rest of you.

Great show again. My last for this tour. It was my #60 so that made it extra special for me.

Awesome, congratulations on 60 shows!

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: November 7, 2021 16:22

Mick was REALLY on fire! (youtube - thank you!) smiling smiley

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 7, 2021 17:10

Did Keith nail the intro to Paint it Black?

Date: November 7, 2021 17:14

JadedFaded

Great hanging out. Safe travels. Enjoy the music. Had plenty of cds but didn't find anyone else. Ready to hang out and watch some football today. Will be at the sports book if anyone sticking around.

Posted by: cwalters ()
Date: November 7, 2021 17:38

Where was everyone’s Lucky Dip tickets for last night’s show? They put me in section 102. I loved the seats.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 7, 2021 17:43

It was loud and packed..
Sorry I missed you all..

We circled the bar a few times and ended up at a quieter bar nearby..
My last show of the tour as well, was a fantastic one!

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: November 7, 2021 18:12

I got 104 with dips and did not like the sound back there.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: November 7, 2021 18:59

Got 142, back corner, boo--just used our GA back tickets--an interesting experience, that! Plenty of room, met a few great people, first-timers seeing the band. Some around us in line scored pits.

~"Love is Strong"~

Re: Las Vegas - Saturday 6-Nov-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: November 7, 2021 19:38

bye bye johnny
It’s not every day that we have rock star royalty visit the #NeonBoneyard! Thank you @MickJagger for adding The #NeonMuseumLasVegas to your list of sites to see in #LasVegas. Wishing you and The @RollingStones a great show tonight at @AllegiantStadm!

@mickjagger via IG

[twitter.com]

I knew an electrician years ago that either works at the Boneyard or owns it. He was rewiring old strip signs to put into a museum. Small world.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 4 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1905
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home