Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Love in Vain - Isle of Wight 2007
Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: November 3, 2021 04:11

Is anyone aware of an recordings of this version of LIV? Either audio or video? Google not providing any results.

Re: Love in Vain - Isle of Wight 2007
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 3, 2021 04:32

jazzbass
Is anyone aware of an recordings of this version of LIV? Either audio or video? Google not providing any results.

there is this full show although other than putting a request on Hotstuff, I don't know where you'd get it.... [www.dbboots.com]

There's also this box set, you'd have to download disc 2.... [www.dbboots.com] ... scroll down to WLR 2188 A Bigger Bang Europe 2007 - 14CD+1DVD ... [iorr.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-03 04:35 by EddieByword.

Date: November 4, 2021 00:57

EddieByword
jazzbass

there is this full show although other than putting a request on Hotstuff, I don't know where you'd get it.... [www.dbboots.com]

There's also this box set, you'd have to download disc 2.... [www.dbboots.com] ... scroll down to WLR 2188 A Bigger Bang Europe 2007 - 14CD+1DVD ... [iorr.org]

Thanks for the heads up!

Date: November 4, 2021 19:06

jazzbass
EddieByword
jazzbass

Thanks for the heads up!

you're welcome but....eye rolling smiley ...I forgot I had this..... [iorr.org]

Date: November 6, 2021 19:24

EddieByword
jazzbass
EddieByword
jazzbass

Thanks for the heads up!

you're welcome but....eye rolling smiley ...I forgot I had this..... [iorr.org]

Awesome! thank you so much. This is a much better alternative!

Date: November 6, 2021 22:44

smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1508
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home