Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7
Minneapolis show live updates - Sunday 24-Oct-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 24, 2021 18:06

This thread is for live updates and comments regarding The Rolling Stones No Filter show at US Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN, USA, Sunday October 24, 2021.

Please tell us your pre- and post-show thoughts and comments here.

Please send your comments, reviews, links and more to: iorr@arena.no

Editorial reports from the show will be published here:

The Rolling Stones - US Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN, USA, Sunday October 24, 2021

For the pre-show talks regarding this show please see the thread:

Minneapolis MN USA 2021 - Stones travel and show info

The Rolling Stones are expected on stage at 8:45pm CDT (Central Daylight Time).

For time zone info please see:

[www.timeanddate.com]

Song Vote:

Song Vote - Minneapolis

IORR 2021 tour links:

The Rolling Stones - 2021 US Tour (Rescheduled Dates + New Shows)

Bjornulf

Re: Minneapolis show live updates - Sunday 24-Oct-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: downagain ()
Date: October 24, 2021 18:14

I just want to send my best wishes to all who are lucky enough to be attending.
I won't be attending any shows and am jealous of those who are but I'm also very grateful for the live feeds and YouTube vids!

Re: Minneapolis show live updates - Sunday 24-Oct-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 24, 2021 18:25

Poster: [TheRollingStonesShop.com] , Hoodie: [TheRollingStonesShop.com] , T-Shirt: [TheRollingStonesShop.com]

[Twitter.com] , [Twitter.com] , [Store.DigitalStores.co.uk]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-25 14:50 by Irix.

Posted by: JDSAM1994 ()
Date: October 24, 2021 18:38

Hey! Does anyone know where in the stadium we can acquire our pit wristbands tonight? Maybe it’s at the gate? I know it differs from venue to venue

Date: October 24, 2021 19:15

This town does not have the same vibe as the other cities I have been to on the tour.

Posted by: gavin95 ()
Date: October 24, 2021 19:36

will pit ticket prices go down at all today? there’s many available

So excited for tonight!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: October 24, 2021 19:48

Doubtful they go below face value.

Posted by: gavin95 ()
Date: October 24, 2021 19:50

Topi

thanks for the tip. We’re going for the pit tonight, my first time in the pit ever

Date: October 24, 2021 19:56

Some of the pits have been way overcrowded. Nashville was packed.

This show seems to have slow sales.

gavin95
Topi

thanks for the tip. We’re going for the pit tonight, my first time in the pit ever

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 24, 2021 20:39

Exciting - looking forward to pics, live feeds, updates, etc. despite the slow sales and lack of good vibes.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: October 24, 2021 21:22

I just walked down to the gig and grabbed my merch….. back at the room now to watch F1 race.

Plenty of fans around but it’s only 50F outside w a slight wind….. could be the buzzkill on the vibe

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()

Sorry for the earlier post about sound check. Someone in the bar got info from a friend near the stadium via text about the songs for soundcheck, I thought I’d pass it along. Turns out it was likely just a particularly loud merch tent. Embarrassed.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-24 22:06 by SomeTorontoGirl.

Posted by: TKinOH ()

eye popping smiley

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 24, 2021 22:14

Have a great time everyone who's going, and I'm sure it's gonna be another cracker of a show.

I'll be on board sometime on Monday to see how it was for us all on IORR. smileys with beer

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: October 24, 2021 22:34

Hairball
Exciting - looking forward to pics, live feeds, updates, etc. despite the slow sales and lack of good vibes.

Hairball, I think that this is going to be a free-for-all where you can go anywhere just to keep the people together.

Yesterday, I talked to the riggers and a carpenter. I asked to come in and at least see the stage and they sed no because of the virus.

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: October 24, 2021 22:47

georgemcdonnell314
This town does not have the same vibe as the other cities I have been to on the tour.

what do you mean? Is it subdued? I though STL was kind of that way. And then the show started and it was lit.

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: October 24, 2021 23:05

Who is doing these posters? This year they're abysmal. Really bad, look at the clouds sad smiley
There have been some great ones during the last tours, many of them made by fans.

Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: October 24, 2021 23:06

Hairball

Do you have any links to the slow sales and lack of good vibes or is that just your opinion.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 24, 2021 23:16

This is new... (I think)
Tag 'em if you got 'em cool smiley.

Enjoy the show everyone!! Have a feeling after a bit of a break, this will be a special one!!

The Rolling Stones
@RollingStones
·
4m
Your picture could be featured on screen before the show tonight! Tag
@alincome in your photos and you might see them up on display

[twitter.com]

Date: October 25, 2021 00:12

When I walked other cities on the tour there was music playing and there was just a vibe that you knew the Stones were in town. That seems to be missing here except in the area close to the Stadium.

kv2915
georgemcdonnell314

what do you mean? Is it subdued? I though STL was kind of that way. And then the show started and it was lit.

Date: October 25, 2021 00:14

The sponsor "Alliance For Lifetime Income" do have some five minutes or so of contracted screen time late some time between 6pm and 7:30pm. You may see the Stones tongue screen display change into their logo for a short while at that time. I guess they have come up with something more creative than just showing their sponsor brand.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Benjiboy13 ()
Date: October 25, 2021 00:17

Do gates open at 530 or 6? I bought tix on stubhub and did not receive the traditional Ticketmaster show info email.

Date: October 25, 2021 00:22

Minneapolis and Minnesota fans, including the nearbytwin city St Paul, are ice hockey crazy. Today there is a game at the Xcel Energy Center in St Paul, a quick 15-20 minutes ride from Minneapolis. This week - Tuesday and yesterday - they had sell out packed crowds of 18,000 fans at that arena, both games with overtime wins in favor of Minnesota Wild.

I am sure there will be once more 18,000 fans there today, around the same time as The Rolling Stones are filling up the nearby US Bank Stadium. So there is an overlap of events and ticket sales here. Go Wild!

Bjornulf

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 25, 2021 00:29

bv
The sponsor "Alliance For Lifetime Income" do have some five minutes or so of contracted screen time late some time between 6pm and 7:30pm. You may see the Stones tongue screen display change into their logo for a short while at that time. I guess they have come up with something more creative than just showing their sponsor brand.

Well done to The Rolling Stones, on agreeing with a sponsor to get a few more quid in their pockets maybe, without offending anyone and getting your pic on stage at a Rolling Stones gig if your lucky. smileys with beer

Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: October 25, 2021 00:36

Have a great show tonight all you lucky people with tickets, the boys should be full of energy tonight after a week's rest, hope for some good live feeds tonight thank you in advance for all your efforts pics etc. smileys with beer

Posted by: donvis ()
Date: October 25, 2021 00:43

I just took a selfie with Gail on the rail!!!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 25, 2021 01:24

gavin95
will pit ticket prices go down at all today? there’s many available

So excited for tonight!

Hopefully the slow sales have picked up and the pit will be full, but if not there will be some Lucky Dips to fill the void - even if they don't have Pit wristbands they'll make their way in as has been the case with past shows.
Countdown is on and there's good reason to be exited...hoping the good vibes will pick up, and once the Stones blast off everything will be right with the world. thumbs up

On another note, hoping Monkey Man wins the vote...am curious to hear if Keith will be able to do it justice.

shattered
Hairball

Hairball, I think that this is going to be a free-for-all where you can go anywhere just to keep the people together.

Yesterday, I talked to the riggers and a carpenter. I asked to come in and at least see the stage and they sed no because of the virus.

Have a great time shattered, and I hope Keith plays Happy! smileys with beer

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: October 25, 2021 01:42

Please let us know what soundcheck is

Posted by: esqcjh ()
Date: October 25, 2021 01:54

No Pit tonight, lower level ‘4 o’clock’ if stage is 12. Section 5. Looks like it just appeared today next to section 111. Lots of Lucky Dips excited after receiving Pit tix.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 25, 2021 01:55

esqcjh
No Pit tonight, lower level ‘4 o’clock’ if stage is 12. Section 5. Looks like it just appeared today next to section 111. Lots of Lucky Dips excited after receiving Pit tix.

smileys with beer

Goto Page: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1899
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home