Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking After Your Stones Concert T-Shirts : Handwash etc
Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: October 16, 2021 15:16

My oldest is 1989 from Toronto, a good friend was on an American Field Scholarship and brought it Home to NZ for me.

Next is 1995 extra, they are getting a bit old these days and I recently decided to wash them all prior to going into vacuum bags.

I have delicately hand washed the 89 Toronto in luke warm water and a recommmended powder, I couldn't get over how darkened the water became, so I rinsed and decided to put it in on a very low speed spin, rather than ring in out (twist and squeeze), my result left me really glad that I had finally done it

Also my later day Non-Concert T's, especially the white ones, and those with any white accents, the Tongue edges, have benefited from adding a half a teaspoon of baking soda along with your powder really does make them pop

Re: Looking After Your Stones Concert T-Shirts : Handwash etc
Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: October 17, 2021 00:09

still have mine from my first show in '81. Its been through the wash plenty of times; i even broke it out for an MSG show a few years back (some young'un was in awe that i saw them "back in '81." i had to remined him they were already 20 years into their run by then!

Posted by: TeaAtThree ()
Date: October 17, 2021 02:13

I've always cranked mine through the regular wash, and now my 17 year old daughter regularly wears and washes them.

I go back to the Flag tongue from '81 and the baseball shirt, dragon stadium design from Philly '81.

That sucker is tiny now.

T@3

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: October 17, 2021 05:21

I wash em in Woolite.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 17, 2021 05:36

Leave 'em on in the shower ..... saves water

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1618
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home