Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Song Vote LA-1
Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: October 13, 2021 09:36

Charlie passed away on a Tuesday, which gives Ruby Tuesday extra poignance.

Date: October 13, 2021 15:05

thumbs up
retired_dog
Play 'em all - and if that's too exhaustive, skip Miss You.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: October 13, 2021 15:46

all the press they are getting for NOT playing a certain song/....I say dump the majority of warhorses...play 5 and lets go....surprise the fans and play Some Girls, TAttoo or even Black and Blue deep cuts...the fan base and ticket holders will go nuts!!!!!...this myth that we need to hear Gimme Shelter or PAint It Black or Sympathy even...is well...myth....

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: October 13, 2021 16:38

Worried About You please

Rod

Posted by: rockdoc8885 ()
Date: October 13, 2021 20:06

Ruby Tuesday please! Really tired of Angie and Wild Horses. Great songs, but played to death. They have so many ballads as Mick has even said as much, but two is their limit most nights. You Can't Always Get What You Want (not really a traditional ballad) will always be one of them.

Would love to hear No Expectations, but that won't happen in a stadium, must be a recognizable hit. At least they are taking a small risk with Trouble A Comin' and Ghost Town. 19th Nervous Breakdown, one of my least favorite hits of the Stones, is worth the price of admission. It really cooks.

Posted by: mrjones ()
Date: October 14, 2021 05:45

Something happened to me yesterday

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 14, 2021 07:34

Please do not test my patience. I make notes of BS posts I have to delete here, and other places on IORR, and surprise surprise, breaking the posting policy might end the posting access. This is a thread about the song vote.

Bjornulf

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: October 14, 2021 10:53

I voted for Worried About You.

Wild Horses will win.

I'm in Europe and have no business voting!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 14, 2021 11:56

I voted for Worried About You.

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: October 14, 2021 12:55

Wild horses is so boring please anything else. I voted Ruby Tuesday

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: October 14, 2021 16:13

Wild Horses will win.

Posted by: rlj1010 ()
Date: October 14, 2021 16:19

This is a fairly short tour, so I'm surprised they're even offering up repeat songs that already won a couple weeks ago, like Wild Horses. Would be a shame for the same song to win multiple times with only a dozen or so shows total and so many different songs rehearsed.

I think each show should have one unique song.
Once a song wins the vote, it should then be pulled from contention from future votes on the same leg.

I also believe that the four choices should be somewhat equal. Either have all four well known songs. Or all four deep cuts. But when you stick one hit along with 3 lesser known songs, the hit is going to always win. Which isn't fair.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-14 16:27 by rlj1010.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1657
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home