Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 11 of 14
Re: Nashville show live updates - Saturday 9-Oct-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: October 10, 2021 20:45

cyclist
Could someone please make a Venn diagram showing the overlap between those who both complain about the stagnant setlist and complain whenever the Stones try something new?

I'm not complaining. Connection was both messy and gloriously passionate, and I'm delighted that Keith decided to give it an outing (hopefully not the only one). Saying something wasn't perfect isn't the same as wishing it hadn't been played.

Re: Nashville show live updates - Saturday 9-Oct-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: maumau ()
Date: October 10, 2021 21:12

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: October 10, 2021 21:16

I didn't see the photo of Charlie in his suit at the end of either Pittsburgh or Nashville last night, that I saw in St. Louis.. Anyone know if that was a one-time thing? Or am I somehow missing it

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: October 10, 2021 21:29

snoopy2
I didn't see the photo of Charlie in his suit at the end of either Pittsburgh or Nashville last night, that I saw in St. Louis.. Anyone know if that was a one-time thing? Or am I somehow missing it

They had it at the pittsburgh show.

Nashville - Saturday 9-Oct-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: October 10, 2021 21:47

Thank you Nashville for an incredible night! The setlist is live in the store here:
[store.digitalstores.co.uk]
Also, a big thanks to the @Titans for the jersey and the team at the @NissanStadium
#StonesNashville

[twitter.com]

Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: October 10, 2021 22:02

Can't believe how well Ronnie looks and moves now compared to when the tour started, touring is his lifeblood.

Date: October 10, 2021 22:11

Photos by Andrew Nelles of The Tennessean:

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: October 10, 2021 22:15

maumau

There's some funny stuff in there when Keith seems to startle Mick when he suddenly turns up out on the ramp

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 10, 2021 22:19

Big thanks to Green Lady and everyone who gave us the videos and pics of another really great gig by The Rolling Stones. smileys with beer

I will be taking it all in within the next few days over here in London Town. thumbs up

Date: October 10, 2021 22:21

Date: October 10, 2021 22:30

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 10, 2021 22:30

MingSubu
snoopy2

They had it at the pittsburgh show.

Yes - also in Pittsburgh: [www.YouTube.com] - (Pos. 2:09:24) , [www.YouTube.com] - (Pos. 2:08:31). There's also the "See you soon" screen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-10 22:35 by Irix.

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: October 10, 2021 23:30

I am really enjoying the videos and photo’s. They are playing great. I have to say that I don't expected this and i am really surprised and proud. They were right to go on tour. There is so much to seed in the details, the interaction. Great!

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: October 10, 2021 23:32

Wow, that MR is a great one!
I have nothing but the deepest respect for the band for pulling this tour off and how.
I really, really love them.

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: October 10, 2021 23:45

maumau

There are no words to describe their greatness

Date: October 10, 2021 23:50

Thank you Nashville!
Next stop LA

Photo by @KevinMazur

[twitter.com]

Date: October 10, 2021 23:59

Photos by Kevin Mazur:

[www.instagram.com]

Date: October 11, 2021 00:00

Photos by Kevin Mazur:

[www.instagram.com]

Date: October 11, 2021 00:01

Photos by Kevin Mazur:

[www.instagram.com]

Re: Nashville - Saturday 9-Oct-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: October 11, 2021 00:18

Nikkei
bye bye johnny

getting some strong yves saint laurent vibes from that one

Well worded Nikkei!

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: October 11, 2021 00:29

Stoneage
Okey, sold out stadiums, 2/3 or half empty? I can't judge from all those close-up pictures. Black market prices outside? Bargain or face value? Success or break-even?

They are just the Stones, an act I guess anyone seen multiple times, nothing extraordinary like ABBA everyone should be excited about now.

But still those old dudes seem to do pretty alright, taking the circumstances.

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-11 00:30 by Doxa.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: October 11, 2021 00:38

So pleased they've done Connection again. Between the Buttons is still one of my favourite albums, not least because it takes me back to my youth and early fan days. But dang I also love that pink beanie on Keith! Especially as someone matched it perfectly with his shirt.

Date: October 11, 2021 00:41

Doxa
Stoneage
Okey, sold out stadiums, 2/3 or half empty? I can't judge from all those close-up pictures. Black market prices outside? Bargain or face value? Success or break-even?

They are just the Stones, an act I guess anyone seen multiple times, nothing extraordinary like ABBA everyone should be excited about now.

- Doxa

What do you mean , what are you talking about ?

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: October 11, 2021 01:12

Rambler was killer last night. Ronnie looks better now than he did just 10 days ago. Really happy for him, he’s had to battle back again and my god he has.

Date: October 11, 2021 01:43

Rocktiludrop
Doxa
Stoneage

- Doxa

Just having fun with people always looking for anything negative to say about the Stones. And Stoneage is so thrilled about ABBA.

Well, you bitch about Jagger the same... (but Stoneage treats all the same and is consistent, he doesn't have the holy fan boy "Keef" heroism and loyalty you have that projects all the bad in the Stones for Mick).

- Doxa

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-11 01:59 by Doxa.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 11, 2021 02:10

I do love the beanies on Keith. smileys with beer

He looks great these days, as well as everyone on stage for the USA Tour.

God Bless you Mick, Keith, Ronnie, Darryl, Chuck, Bernard, Sasha, Tim, Karl, Matt............. and of course Steve and our beloved Charlie.

You will always be with us Charlie at every gig. thumbs up

I watch this video within a few days of USA gigs, and always brings a tear to my eyes.

God Bless you Charlie. thumbs up

Date: October 11, 2021 02:14

Doxa
Rocktiludrop
Doxa
Stoneage

- Doxa

Just having fun with people always looking for anything negative to say about the Stones. And Stoneage is so thrilled about ABBA.

Well, you bitch about Jagger the same... (but Stoneage treats all the same and is consistent, he doesn't have the holy fan boy "Keef" heroism and loyalty you have that projects all the bad in the Stones for Mick).

- Doxa

Don't over think everything Doxa, it's not as black and white as you make out, dude try to get over yourself, it's only rock and roll.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 11, 2021 02:24

Paddy
Rambler was killer last night. Ronnie looks better now than he did just 10 days ago. Really happy for him, he’s had to battle back again and my god he has.

He does... believe this was from last night,, great shot of him and Mick.

[twitter.com]

Date: October 11, 2021 02:32

Rocktiludrop
Doxa
Rocktiludrop
Doxa
Stoneage

- Doxa

- Doxa

Don't over think everything Doxa, it's not as black and white as you make out, dude try to get over yourself, it's only rock and roll.

Buy a mirror.

Or otherwhise, take a look at what you have written in this site.

Not much thinking, not to think of 'over-thinking' is needed.

- Doxa

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-11 02:37 by Doxa.

Date: October 11, 2021 02:33

From Bernard Fowler:

[www.instagram.com]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 11 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2059
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home