Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 6 of 11
Re: Pittsburgh show live updates - Monday 4-Oct-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: October 5, 2021 05:17

How's Steve doing?

Re: Pittsburgh show live updates - Monday 4-Oct-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: October 5, 2021 05:19

shattered
How's Steve doing?

Kickin ass. Fire as @#$%&!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-05 05:19 by MingSubu.

Date: October 5, 2021 05:21

PIB

Date: October 5, 2021 05:28

SFTD

Date: October 5, 2021 05:28

Guess ik dancing with myself here, lol.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: October 5, 2021 05:29

Nothing running unless the Shidoobee link is still live. Thanks for the setlist.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 5, 2021 05:30

Like Bill said himself, Darryl's take on Miss You is a bit off the mark....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-05 05:31 by Hairball.

Date: October 5, 2021 05:33

Green Lady
Nothing running unless the Shidoobee link is still live. Thanks for the setlist.

Knock on wood, it is.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: October 5, 2021 05:34

MingSubu
shattered
How's Steve doing?

Thanks.

Date: October 5, 2021 05:35

shattered
MingSubu
shattered
How's Steve doing?

Thanks.

He's all smiles.

Date: October 5, 2021 05:35

JJF

Date: October 5, 2021 05:37

Posted by: campxray ()
Date: October 5, 2021 05:38

The Shidoobee link is unbelievable. So close up.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()

No Rambler?

I'll try and Facebook live it. Search for xi krom ying

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: October 5, 2021 05:40

Perhaps a surprise closer tonight winking smiley

Posted by: LovingCupola ()
Date: October 5, 2021 05:41

Gimme Shelter

I requested to join Shidoobee on FB and got accepted 10-15 min. later

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: October 5, 2021 05:44

1 - Street Fighting Man
2 - Let’s Spend The Night Together
3 - Tublin’ Dice
4 - 19th Nervous Breakdown
5 - Troubles A’ Comin’
6 - Angie (song vote)
7 - You Can’t Always Get What You Need
8 - Ghost Town
9 - Start Me Up
10 - Honky Tonk Women
Introductions
11 - Before They Make Me Run
12 - Slipping Away
13 - Miss You
14 - Midnight Rambler
15 - Paint It Black
16 - Sympathy For The Devil
17 - Jumping Jack Flash
Encores
18 - Gimme Shelter
19 - Satisfaction

hope I got that right ...

Date: October 5, 2021 05:45

Well, since you're all off to join Shidoobee, I'm off to bed. I'll wait for the videos tomorrow.

Date: October 5, 2021 05:48

campxray
campxray
[www.facebook.com]

Oops. You have to be a member of Shidoobee.

.....................thumbs up...........................

Date: October 5, 2021 05:52

Date: October 5, 2021 05:55

lol...............Mick's gone wild again...............smiling smiley

Posted by: jahisnotdead ()
Date: October 5, 2021 06:00

I hope everyone had a good time tonight!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-05 06:10 by jahisnotdead.

Posted by: laurel ()
Date: October 5, 2021 06:05

Bob, I love you. There I've said it! Thank you sooo much. This was a magical night

Posted by: stonesstein ()
Date: October 5, 2021 06:21

So, other than swapping Angie for Let It Bleed - same set list as Charlotte.

stonesstein

Kick me like you did before
I can't even feel the pain no more
Rocks Off, 1972

Posted by: campxray ()
Date: October 5, 2021 06:21

laurel
Bob, I love you. There I've said it! Thank you sooo much. This was a magical night

Yep. Bob did an unbelievable job on closeups, video clarity, and sound until the end. Never saw Mick in action so close up. Saw Lucas Jagger a few times taking videos and texting. I think I would have missed this, but a friend of mine tagged me in video.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-05 06:48 by campxray.

Posted by: laurel ()
Date: October 5, 2021 07:19

campxray
laurel

Yep. Bob did an unbelievable job on closeups, video clarity, and sound until the end. Never saw Mick in action so close up. Saw Lucas Jagger a few times taking videos and texting. I think I would have missed this, but a friend of mine tagged me in video.

It was spectacular! Great friend you have there. So glad you got to see it!

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: October 5, 2021 07:55

After 3 shows in a row here a few thoughts

*Street fighting man opener is perfect and should not be replaced
*LSTNT contrasts well as the follow-up. Love Keith's backing vocals, he really leans into it
*some people are glad Brown Sugar is out.. I'm way more stoked that IORR/YGMR are gone, hopefully for the whole tour
*Trouble was really good in Charlotte but was less sharp tonight, I still like it more than Ghost Town live. The woo hoo chants are kinda like tumbling dice which is my favourite live number
*19th NB is absolutely fire. Mick didn't jump the gun on the 2nd chorus this time, and Steve really shines here. Darryl also mimics the bass outro from the studio recording
*Angie is perfect even though I preferred Worried About You. There doesn't seem to be a permanent ballad slot, so will the song vote always be a ballad?
*YCAGWYW following the ballad kind of makes sense. But I don't like how the ballad couplet are nestled between Trouble and Ghost Town, it feels awkward. And then SMU follows in a slot it doesn't belong. Move this to act 2
*Miss You is tired and while Midnight Rambler is good, it just doesn't punch like on past tours. Having these two back to back is a little tiring because they're both long and have similar structures. Keith and Ronnie seem to be playing so much less here. During Darryl's extended solo they were both sitting down and barely noodling. It's just kind of weak and boring
*PIB is the most noticeable difference between Charlie and Steve. He plays almost like the studio version.
*Sympathy should be moved up as the 1st song of act 2
*JJF I will never get tired of
*Without Brown sugar there's only 5 songs between Keith's set and the encore. They really should put SMU here or add something to make 20 songs.. shorten Miss You a few minutes if needed

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 5, 2021 08:11

Pictures published:

The Rolling Stones
Heinz Field
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Monday October 4, 2021

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-05 08:12 by bv.

Date: October 5, 2021 08:18

Thank you Bjornulf for great photos and continued commitment to Stones!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 6 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1352
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home