Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 2 of 11
Re: Pittsburgh show live updates - Monday 4-Oct-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 5, 2021 00:20

Have a great time everyone!
Hoping for some streams.. as well as a dry night.

Wonder if Keith brought the infamous rain stick? Swear he was able to ward off the rain in several Zip Code venues..

Re: Pittsburgh show live updates - Monday 4-Oct-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: October 5, 2021 00:20

At the Spinghill Suites. 10 min walk to the stadium. Just met some nice people from Albany NY that are here for the show

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: October 5, 2021 00:22

[twitter.com]

Don't know if that's a hint

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 5, 2021 00:29

Nikkei
[twitter.com]

Don't know if that's a hint

If not about the song, perhaps the boys will all be visiting the end of the catwalk together this time?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 5, 2021 00:47

Soundcheck including "Trouble's" and "Angie".

Bjornulf

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: October 5, 2021 01:09

Yeah

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 5, 2021 01:13

Have a really great time all our friends at the gig who are on IORR. thumbs up

It's gonna be another great gig tonight, and really looking forward to reading the reviews and watching the videos (hopefully), sometime on Tuesday morning.

Mick, Keith, Ronnie, Steve,Chuck,Matt, Sasha, Darryl, Bernard, Tim and Karl, as well as the crew on stage, who make sure things go smoothly ...... in no particular order, as they are all a part of the Band.

It's all a great show, that is put together so well.............. and that's why we really love this band. smileys with beer

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: October 5, 2021 01:28

Facebook's up... Fingers crossed for live feeds tonight. Rawk!!! Looks like i will have to record the Raider game tonight.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: October 5, 2021 01:56

swaff
Facebook's up... Fingers crossed for live feeds tonight. Rawk!!! Looks like i will have to record the Raider game tonight.

Keith must have shaken the rain stick at it.

Posted by: padre69 ()
Date: October 5, 2021 01:58

Have a great gig!

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: October 5, 2021 02:35

Hey The Sicilian are you here in Pittsburgh to take about how Mick has slowed down? Hope you stayed in Buffalo on the west side

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 5, 2021 02:40

From my friend Mike "Snap" Rogali who I shared LD pits with in Glendale '19, and who I've attended many a great Stones shows over the years among several other bands...

He'll be on FB with a live link, and said I'm welcome to share it here...a view from the Pit...LUCKY! thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-05 02:41 by Hairball.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: October 5, 2021 02:51

Angie sounded great at Chicago in '19!

Date: October 5, 2021 03:06

Ghost Hounds [www.instagram.com]

[www.instagram.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-05 03:07 by DiegoGlimmerStones.

Date: October 5, 2021 03:14

At the moment the search function doesn't seem to be working on my Facebook - whatever I look for it tells me it can't find anything. So please don't rely on me for streaming links - if your Search is working, use it! Search Facebook for for Rolling Stones, then click on Videos and Live...

You'll hear from me if things improve.

Date: October 5, 2021 03:16

More Ghost Hounds

[twitter.com]

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: October 5, 2021 03:25

Looks like Keith has a cell phone now.

Date: October 5, 2021 03:28

Date: October 5, 2021 03:29

Mike Rogali currently using a cane due to injury and is sitting out the opening act in the stands, but said he would make his move to the Pit when the time is right...thumbs up

14 second sneak peak from the sides at ........... [www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-05 03:31 by Hairball.

Posted by: campxray ()
Date: October 5, 2021 03:35

Hairball
Mike Rogali currently using a cane due to injury and is sitting out the opening act in the stands, but said he would make his move to the Pit when the time is right...thumbs up

Didn't work for me. Looks like it may not be available to the public.

Posted by: sister ()
Date: October 5, 2021 03:36

Ghost hounds live
[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 5, 2021 03:39

Have a great time everyone, and big thanks to everyone who can join in, and get info and hopefully videos of the gig.

So tired at this time at about 1.45am in London Town, and gotta get to bed and sleep.

Looking forward to see the comments in the morning. smileys with beer

Date: October 5, 2021 03:42

campxray
Hairball

Didn't work for me. Looks like it may not be available to the public.

Ugghh....you're right...he has the settings on friends....darn...will double check to see if he changes it when the Stones start...

*Pretty sure it was on "public" during the Kraft show ...even though there was nothing to see and hear from outside the stadium...haha...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-05 03:45 by Hairball.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: October 5, 2021 03:44

Twitter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-05 03:44 by waterrats.

Date: October 5, 2021 03:45

Search seems to be working now - fingers crossed...

Posted by: randallsdad ()
Date: October 5, 2021 03:45

I asked this the other day and will again. How does anyone know there are fb live feeds unless it's from a friend. I'll do some in Nashville and Atlanta but how would anyone here know it

Date: October 5, 2021 03:47

Spencer Miller - nothing happening yet, but he's live now
[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: October 5, 2021 03:49

Dave - Twitter

"While I was hoping for a light show or maybe even some pyrotechnics before the Rolling Stones concert in #Pittsburgh tonight, Heinz Field still looked pretty cool lit up above the fountain and Ft. Pitt Bridge. Always loved this composition of the stadium."

Date: October 5, 2021 03:49

We're off!

[www.facebook.com]

Date: October 5, 2021 03:50

James Peter Holmes [www.facebook.com]

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 2 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1376
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home