Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mick Jagger's daughter and Michael Jackson's daughter in Paris fashion show.
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: October 5, 2021 13:57

misogyny is alive and well on the RS site. Not cool

good point some of the comments here are pretty nasty and misogynistic

then again this is a rolling stones website

you've heard there music rightwinking smiley

also paris and georgia are sort of participants in a show and profession that often has misogynistic overtones so you can't completely blame people for jumping to the obvious cliches

and why are we being so mean to paris granted i don't know much about her but who cares if she has tattoos i mean i know some stones fans with lots of tattoos include stones related ones and they don't seem to be worrying about how they'll look when there seventie probably because they are seventiegrinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-05 13:59 by ProfessorWolf.

Re: Mick Jagger's daughter and Michael Jackson's daughter in Paris fashion show.
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: October 5, 2021 14:02

Both of them look good. I'm not so sure neither of them would be a model if it weren't for their names though. But I might be wrong.

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: October 5, 2021 19:27

Travman87
I always find it weird to say Michael Jackson's daughter because she very obviously looks nothing like him.

Well she's the biological daughter of Debbie Rowe and a sperm donor, possibly Arnold Klein.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-05 19:28 by NilsHolgersson.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: October 5, 2021 20:23

Travman87
I always find it weird to say Michael Jackson's daughter because she very obviously looks nothing like him.

In that philosophy adopting parents can’t have children. Or those children have no parents.
Awesome quote, man…

For her, he was her father. For him, she was his daughter.
If it’s biological or not is not our business.

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: October 5, 2021 21:45

Paris has a VH (van halen logo) tattoo and one of Mötley Crüe's Dr. Feelgood symbol. Among others of course...

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: October 6, 2021 00:06

Travman87

Paris looks like trash and unclean

Congrats on the worst response so far.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1725
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home