Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Mick Jagger's daughter and Michael Jackson's daughter in Paris fashion show.
Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: October 2, 2021 22:15

The daughters of music legends Mick Jagger and Michael Jackson linked up this week for Paris Fashion Week in the City of Lights, as Georgia May Jagger and Paris Jackson dressed to the nines for Vivienne Westwood’s Womenswear Spring/Summer 2022 show Friday.

Model Jagger, 29, looked clean cut and glam in a gold dress with a thigh high split. Jagger also accessorized with pearls, placing a string in her hair to accentuate her blonde tresses. She opted to keep jewelry to a minimum, wearing a simple ring on her right hand and finishing her look with black pumps.

Jackson, 25, donned an edgy asymmetrical dress with a low-cut sweetheart neckline and tulle skirt. Jackson added a pearl necklace with a Vivienne Westwood pendent to her look and accessorized with a pair of pearl and silver earrings. She also proudly displayed her several trashy tattoos during the show.

(Georgia May Jagger and Paris Jackson)

Re: Mick Jagger's daughter and Michael Jackson's daughter in Paris fashion show.
Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: October 2, 2021 22:23

Georgina for the win!!!

Re: Mick Jagger's daughter and Michael Jackson's daughter in Paris fashion show.
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 2, 2021 22:25

Tattooooooo You

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: October 2, 2021 22:36

spikenyc
Georgina for the win!!!

She looks like her dad. Paris, not so much.

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: October 2, 2021 22:40

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: October 2, 2021 22:46

Georgia looks healthy and wholesome. Paris looks like a burned-out meth addict.

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: October 2, 2021 22:56

Bliss

I can imagine her life hasn't been the easiest up till now. No mother around, Daddy addicted to painkillers, then he died when she was a child and then there were all the child sexual abuse claims. I read she tried to kill herself several times.

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: October 2, 2021 23:19

Bliss

To be fair, Paris has a very pretty face and her skin looks fine. It's all those awful tattoos which do the damage. Plus she isn't smiling.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 2, 2021 23:48

Paris's tattoos remind me a bit of Ronnies setlist scribblings.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: October 3, 2021 00:02

The original article set all this up by describing them in neutral terms until the last sentence where it describes her tattoos as "trashy." This is the 21st century, FFS, it would be more surprising if a young woman her age didn't have multiple tattoos. (Except models for professional reasons.)

Plus her shoes are amazing.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: October 3, 2021 00:51

spikenyc
Georgina for the win!!!

Having stood next to Georgia on a few occasions I think she looks better on camera.Paris has nice eyes.

Nate

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: October 3, 2021 00:59

What’s up with the tattoos?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 3, 2021 01:01

Fun fact-
Michael Jackson and Kathy Hilton were close friends growing up who made a pact to each name their first daughter "Paris".

Not sure the origin of "Georgia".. it May just have been.. on Mick's mind winking smiley

I'll see myself out.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: October 3, 2021 01:06

More Hot Rocks
What’s up with the tattoos?

Self expression body art

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: October 3, 2021 01:41

Lady Jayne
Bliss

To be fair, Paris has a very pretty face and her skin looks fine. It's all those awful tattoos which do the damage. Plus she isn't smiling.

I agree, my first thought was that Paris has the prettier face, no doubt. I really like Georgia's clean look.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: October 3, 2021 14:45

Paris' look puts me in a "State Of Shock".

Posted by: Mariuana ()
Date: October 3, 2021 21:55

To be honest, I don't find Georgia that good looking. She's definitely pretty but not enough to be top model like her mother. Paris Jackson is really beautiful, she has great smile and her eyes are just gorgeous. She also has that bad girl vibe about her, even though she's really nice person and been through a lot. No offense here but I like Paris more.

Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: October 3, 2021 22:12

Can't say as i agree, Georgia is so much like her Mother Jerry but even better looking imho.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-03 22:14 by Rocktiludrop.

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: October 4, 2021 02:03

Mariuana
To be honest, I don't find Georgia that good looking. She's definitely pretty but not enough to be top model like her mother. Paris Jackson is really beautiful, she has great smile and her eyes are just gorgeous. She also has that bad girl vibe about her, even though she's really nice person and been through a lot. No offense here but I like Paris more.

We've a friend who is a professional photographer and filmmaker.
When I met one of his models (actors) for a film, I was surprised at how average looking she was. The right makeup and lighting transformed this girl into something magical on film.
I find Ms. Jagger very pretty.
My photog friend I mentioned above speaks very highly of her, and her sister Lizzie.
He's never worked with them but have friends who did. He said they worked twice as hard as the others did due to their last name, not because of it,

Date: October 4, 2021 05:41

I'd rather spend time in Paris, than Georgia.winking smiley

Date: October 4, 2021 15:10

MisterDDDD
Fun fact-
Michael Jackson and Kathy Hilton were close friends growing up who made a pact to each name their first daughter "Paris".

Not sure the origin of "Georgia".. it May just have been.. on Mick's mind winking smiley

I'll see myself out.

LOL, at least they should meet up in Georgia the next time...

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: October 4, 2021 15:34

Georgia is more sexy than pretty.

Posted by: James Kirk ()
Date: October 4, 2021 20:53

Michael Jackson's daughter is striking. A beautiful girl

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: October 4, 2021 23:49

I know it's a generational thing, but I am so over tattoos, body piercings and guys with spacers in their earlobes. I wonder when I see them, "Don't these heavily tattooed people ever wonder what they're going to look like when they get older? Don't they wonder about the gaps they'll have in their earlobes?" I know, just another old phart going on about the youngsters. What can I say? It's the way of and will always be the way of the world.

Date: October 5, 2021 06:44

Just gonna look old with tattoos. Not like old people's skin is nice anyways.

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: October 5, 2021 07:23

Yes, Georgia looks like her dad...poor girl...

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: October 5, 2021 13:05

misogyny is alive and well on the RS site. Not cool.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: October 5, 2021 13:22

Paris is a beautiful girl but imho, those tattoos are awful. I don't know what these kids are thinking. Georgia looks fabulous...pretty, healthy and her skin untouched.

Posted by: Travman87 ()
Date: October 5, 2021 13:30

The Sicilian
The daughters of music legends Mick Jagger and Michael Jackson linked up this week for Paris Fashion Week in the City of Lights, as Georgia May Jagger and Paris Jackson dressed to the nines for Vivienne Westwood’s Womenswear Spring/Summer 2022 show Friday.

Model Jagger, 29, looked clean cut and glam in a gold dress with a thigh high split. Jagger also accessorized with pearls, placing a string in her hair to accentuate her blonde tresses. She opted to keep jewelry to a minimum, wearing a simple ring on her right hand and finishing her look with black pumps.

Jackson, 25, donned an edgy asymmetrical dress with a low-cut sweetheart neckline and tulle skirt. Jackson added a pearl necklace with a Vivienne Westwood pendent to her look and accessorized with a pair of pearl and silver earrings. She also proudly displayed her several trashy tattoos during the show.

(Georgia May Jagger and Paris Jackson)

Georgia looks gorgeous and sublime as she always does smiling smiley Paris looks like trash and unclean and I always find it weird to say Michael Jackson's daughter because she very obviously looks nothing like him.

Posted by: Travman87 ()
Date: October 5, 2021 13:31

Haha, exactly right

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1780
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home