Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213
Current Page: 13 of 13
Re: Charlotte show live updates - Thursday 30-Sep-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 3, 2021 16:18

Lady Jayne
Before Charlotte thread drops off the page I thought I'd post all the links to the good quality Jim Power's videos in order. There are still some missing numbers - I really want to hear and see HTW but it's a good selection.

End of Charlie montage, SFM & LSTNT

[www.youtube.com]

Homage to Charlie, Tumbling Dice

[www.youtube.com]

Troubles a Comin’

[www.youtube.com]

LIB

[www.youtube.com]

Living in a Ghost Town & SMU

[www.youtube.com]

Rambler & PIB

[www.youtube.com]

Sympathy & JJF

[www.youtube.com]

GS & Satisfaction

[www.youtube.com]

Thanks, have you seen any info as to what camera he might be using?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Re: Charlotte show live updates - Thursday 30-Sep-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: October 3, 2021 17:32

gotdablouse
Lady Jayne
Before Charlotte thread drops off the page I thought I'd post all the links to the good quality Jim Power's videos in order. There are still some missing numbers - I really want to hear and see HTW but it's a good selection.

End of Charlie montage, SFM & LSTNT

[www.youtube.com]

Homage to Charlie, Tumbling Dice

[www.youtube.com]

Troubles a Comin’

[www.youtube.com]

LIB

[www.youtube.com]

Living in a Ghost Town & SMU

[www.youtube.com]

Rambler & PIB

[www.youtube.com]

Sympathy & JJF

[www.youtube.com]

GS & Satisfaction

[www.youtube.com]

Thanks, have you seen any info as to what camera he might be using?

I haven't. He hasn't answered questions about it yet. I'm not really sure if the poster has filmed those clips himself or has a source!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 3, 2021 21:05

Ah ok, I think I did see a comment by someone saying the videos were on another channel too, but that happens pretty often with people "borrowing" videos...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: October 3, 2021 22:35

Because of you guys here at iorr I had the chance to see some videos just now, from Charlotte. filmed by Jim Powers. Man you did a great job filming this Jim. What a fantastic capture. Ghost Town, SMU and LIB and BFTMMR I did watch just now. Mick Keith and Ronnie. Fantastic. Steve is great on those songs too. Really enjoyed this!

Hope to see you guys again next time in Europe soon!

You're too good to stop. And you enjoy it too much to stop I think. And so do we.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: October 4, 2021 00:49

Re: Charlotte show live updates - Thursday 30-Sep-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour new
Posted by: Testify ()
Date: October 3, 2021 15:42

ProfessorWolf
did anyone else notice mick changed a lyric in ghost town to "ventilator blues streaming on my phone" or is that just my imagination

as to ronnie he seems to be playing fine but he just seems to have less energy then in 2019 i noticed him sitting down and resting between numbers too
it's sort of sad and funny the old cliche used to be ronnies been carrying keith but on some of these numbers it's like keiths carrying ronnie and it doesn't end there keith seems to also be as or more phisycal on stage as ronnie now
i bet the cancer has taken more out him then he lets on and he needs more time to recover more of his strength i'm sure he'll be back to normal by next summer for europe though
The only difference I've noticed in Ronnie is that he moves less, but that's understandable with what he's been through. While he with the guitar did not see substantial differences, indeed the fact that he moves less on stage, makes his solos more precise.
Keith looks in great shape and is playing well, but all the songs seem to be Ronnie and not Keith, Keith does the opening of a lot of songs, some solos, but who plays the piece from start to finish is Ronnie

ok i'll give you that i probably exaggerated
the keith carrying ronnie bit and you have a point he does seem to be concentrating more on his playing then normal maybe i'm just so use to his exuberant playfulness onstage that this new serious ronnie has just thrown me for a loop
however he is sitting down and resting between songs and that is new hope he's ok

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: October 4, 2021 17:37

(Edit, sorry if this has been written before)

Mick sings a few lines during the break on Midnight Rambler that come from "Hellhound on my Trail":
I got to keep moving, I got to keep moving
Blues falling down like hail, blues falling down like hail
Hellhound on my trail, hellhound on my trail

He sang "Come On In My Kitchen" (also Robert Johnson) in St Louis.

WOW. That's why I love the Stones : the blues is never far away.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-04 17:45 by GivenToFly15.

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: October 6, 2021 05:32

A question: I was watching the opening chords to SFM & just before Mick came out, he had his hands up to his eyes for just a moment. Any idea what that was about? The lights, maybe?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213
Current Page: 13 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1520
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home