Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 8 of 13
Re: Charlotte show live updates - Thursday 30-Sep-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: October 1, 2021 05:55

Wow, just wow!

Re: Charlotte show live updates - Thursday 30-Sep-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Date: October 1, 2021 05:56

Love and miss you Charlie.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 1, 2021 05:57

waterrats
Paddy
Thank you Paul Gomberg whoever you are! smileys with beer
thumbs up smileys with beer

smileys with beer

Posted by: snorton ()
Date: October 1, 2021 05:57

Energy like 10 years from the band

Posted by: LovingCupola ()
Date: October 1, 2021 05:58

EddieByword
waterrats
Paddy

smileys with beer
smileys with beer

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: October 1, 2021 05:59

Good night excellent set list

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: October 1, 2021 05:59

Wow! I laughed seeing Keith muss up Mick's hair during Satisfaction. This must be the most affectionate they've been on stage. Seems like Keith is continually reaching out to Mick.

Phenomenal performance.

Posted by: bam ()
Date: October 1, 2021 06:00

EddieByword
waterrats
Paddy

smileys with beer

thumbs up thumbs up

Date: October 1, 2021 06:01

cyclist
Wow! I laughed seeing Keith muss up Mick's hair during Satisfaction. This must be the most affectionate they've been on stage. Seems like Keith is continually reaching out to Mick.

Phenomenal performance.

Noticed that too. It's awesome.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()

Thanks for the links and pics Green Lady & everyone!!

What a show, What a Band!
Wow. smileys with beer

Posted by: mariano ()

smileys with beer

Posted by: sarahunwin ()

Fantastic!

Funnily, I missed Charlie most on Midnight Rambler and Satisfaction, but what an awesome show.

Thanks Paul Gomberg

Posted by: MRROLLING ()
Date: October 1, 2021 06:03

Thank You Paul great show .

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: October 1, 2021 06:04

cyclist

Phenomenal performance.

Highlight of the evening!
Good night everybody!

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: October 1, 2021 06:05

Anyone that says should give it up should go to an deserted island and wallow in there misery.

Posted by: mickboy ()
Date: October 1, 2021 06:07

True, a new era, becareful what you say to people.
It’s real.
Mickboy

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: October 1, 2021 06:10

Amen Geeen Lady.

Posted by: bam ()

It was a really good show tonight. They upped their game.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-02 00:18 by bam.

cyclist

Phenomenal performance.

It is great to see..
Charlie's passing has clearly brought them all closer, but especially the Glimmers.
Not just onstage either it seems. Mick was defending, praising, and poking Keith on the Stern show today as well.

Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: October 1, 2021 06:11

Brilliant performance...they are still the great Rolling Stones.

Posted by: Marhsall ()
Date: October 1, 2021 06:11

Was BS worked in rehearsals?

Still early in the tour, I'd be surprised
If it's not played at all, but I've read
Posts here for YEARS about dropping WarHorses
In favor of different material & then they
Do & now......

"Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a solid rhythm down"

Date: October 1, 2021 06:12

Great setlist, Great energy tonight! Will be interesting to see if they add any other Tatoo You songs into the setlist in the future.

Posted by: snorton ()
Date: October 1, 2021 06:15

Any Charolette lucky dip stories?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 1, 2021 06:15

Great to see Keith and Mick's camaraderie, but a shame they wasted so many years at each other's throats which kind of stifled their collaborative creativity.
Instead of a small handful of new tunes the last 16 years, they might have released a small handful of whole albums had the mutual love been there.
Maybe we'll see a newfound explosion of productivity and creativity during these waning years...maybe wishful thinking, but you never know.

Date: October 1, 2021 06:17

Ronnie looked better tonight, more relaxed and a little more joy.
Played fantastic as well.

[twitter.com]

Date: October 1, 2021 06:18

Hairball-if nothing else, I think we may get that new album. Bet they finish it as a tribute to Charlie. Mick and Keith seem to be tighter than they have been in a very long time.

Posted by: jahisnotdead ()
Date: October 1, 2021 06:20

Mick looks better to me than he did in St. Louis, looking at just those pictures.

Posted by: KSAM ()
Date: October 1, 2021 06:21

Thanks Paul Gomberg and all the streamers!!
Really enjoyed the show. Seemed like they hit a higher groove than St. Loo.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 1, 2021 06:24

Keith's hat...wonder if he has a different color for every stop on the tour?
I'm guessing blue for L.A. and green for Vegas.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: October 1, 2021 06:26

Yes, thanks Paul Gomberg: made my job easy tonight so I could spend more time watching and listening, and this was a good one! I think they haven't quite got Paint It Black sounding right yet, but the energy on stage was amazing and a delight to see and hear.

Time for a cup of tea and a long overdue bed *yawwnn*

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 8 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1895
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home