Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 13
Re: Charlotte show live updates - Thursday 30-Sep-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: September 30, 2021 22:56

Have a great time tonight everyone attending, hopefully we get some streams again.

Re: Charlotte show live updates - Thursday 30-Sep-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 30, 2021 23:00

crawdaddy
Stonesfan2146
Hey crawdaddy, I'm flying in from Germany on Sunday for Nashville, LA and Dallas. In my last says of a 15 day stay in Croatia right now.

Well done to you Stonesfan2146. thumbs up

Thanks smiling smiley. Do you plan to attend any shows or do you also live outside the US? It was certainly not easy to set this trip up.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: September 30, 2021 23:03

have fun everyone and a personal request could those of you who snap photos take a couple of steve there dosen't seem to be to many from St. louis

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: September 30, 2021 23:15

I don't want to hijack this thread about Charlotte gig, with finding out if we have guys and gals travelling to USA to see the Rolling Stones play live.

I've just started a new thread on that subject.

All you guys and gals enjoy the show tonight. smileys with beer

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: September 30, 2021 23:16

What was the song choices, please.

Tried looking.

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: September 30, 2021 23:22

Benjiboy13
Do you think the box office will still have pit tix after the lucky dip opens? Aka 530-6 pm. Friends and I are gonna buy pit if we don’t manage them in dips and want to make sure they still have them. Also, anyone know if the box office does dynamic pricing or will it stay consistent with the original on sale price?? Thanks in advance and let’s rock tonight!!!

My intuition on the dip/pit relationship is as follows..

They try to sell pit at face, and sometimes if there are unsold tickets those get added to the lucky dip pool.

There was also the Munich 2017 situation, where the first 50 dips were all pit. The show seemed undersold so this was a way to reward the early queue

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: September 30, 2021 23:28

Tumlin73

Tried looking.

Shine A Light
Far Away Eyes
Sweet Virginia
Let It Bleed

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: September 30, 2021 23:32

erikjjf
Tumlin73

Tried looking.

Shine A Light
Far Away Eyes
Sweet Virginia
Let It Bleed

Thanks.

Date: September 30, 2021 23:35

I faintly hear Let It Bleed being soundchecked

Date: September 30, 2021 23:35

I went for Far Away Eyes, but any of these tracks are fine with me. smiling smiley

Date: September 30, 2021 23:41

Stonesfan2146
crawdaddy
Stonesfan2146
Hey crawdaddy, I'm flying in from Germany on Sunday for Nashville, LA and Dallas. In my last says of a 15 day stay in Croatia right now.

Well done to you Stonesfan2146. thumbs up

Thanks smiling smiley. Do you plan to attend any shows or do you also live outside the US? It was certainly not easy to set this trip up.
Unfortunately No, as I'm in London area, and travelling out of the area is an adventure for me these days.
Only area I've been to since this Covid business, is Stroud area in the West Country.
Loved it there. smiling smiley

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: September 30, 2021 23:59

crawdaddy
Out of interest, and total admiration,I know Bjornulf, Hendrik and Matt have all made it to USA, on what must have been a real adventure just to get there.

Anyone know if other fans from Europe and Asia have made it, as fans from South America, Australia and New Zealand would have a hard time I guess to get into USA as well as getting back home.

I guess moving around from one gig to the next one, can be hard and stressful enough in normal times and really hoping all goes OK for you guys who have made it. smileys with beer

It's gonna be a great gig tonight for sure. thumbs up

I spent 14 days in Canada after leaving the UK, now in Charlotte. With the right test results, vaccine, and paperwork it is straightforward process - if expensive in time and cash....

But worth it, if you can do it, to see the Stones. In 3 hours 45 minutes they are on stage. woo hoo !!! Alwyn

Posted by: Dougratajczak87 ()
Date: October 1, 2021 00:03

bengigan

That was going to be my guess for the selection.

Seems this tour will play it likely as safe as possible in the circumstances.

With Shine a Light being played last time they played Charlotte and Far Away Eyes requiring subdued drumming, felt like Sweet Virginia and Let It Bleed were only realistic choices.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-01 00:04 by Dougratajczak87.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 1, 2021 00:31

Dougratajczak87
bengigan

That was going to be my guess for the selection.

Seems this tour will play it likely as safe as possible in the circumstances.

With Shine a Light being played last time they played Charlotte and Far Away Eyes requiring subdued drumming, felt like Sweet Virginia and Let It Bleed were only realistic choices.

I'm in the minority I believe, but I honestly believe the vote winner is, well, the vote winner.

Of course they know the winner by now, so doing Let It Bleed in the soundcheck no big surprise when it is.
Clearly they don't wait until the announcement at the show, but the votes cast do determine the song,I'm convinced based on comments, observations, and songs rehearsed etc.

Posted by: gagiwh ()
Date: October 1, 2021 00:38

Enjoy the show, have a great time smileys with beer

I hope there will be a good stream and pics again

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.rs]

Posted by: bjornkasm ()
Date: October 1, 2021 01:15

I hope for Shine a Light. Thats my number one on my want to hear list after 50 concerts,nevrr heard live. Hope to be able to get in to US from Sweden for Tampa 29 oktober. Have a pit ticket that I want to use.

Posted by: filbert ()
Date: October 1, 2021 02:02

Beyond me why the stones don't sell the live stream like Dead & company and other bands do. [www.youtube.com]. The video and sound quality are great (see starting at 18:30 mark). These cost like $30 or half that with a subscription. Should be standard for anyone touring.

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: October 1, 2021 02:03

Hope everyone going to the show has a fantastic time! Can’t wait to see the set list start Rolling in.

Date: October 1, 2021 02:11

It's really festive out people are nice, traffic is not bad and it's a very nice night here.I

Date: October 1, 2021 02:26

EasterMan
When will this thread turn into a discussion about Brown Sugar and slavery.

When they don't play it tonight. Or then again.. also if they do play it

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 1, 2021 02:38

Donkey Girl Scout
It's really festive out people are nice, traffic is not bad and it's a very nice night here.I

smileys with beer
Going to be a great night.. Enjoy!

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: October 1, 2021 03:14

filbert
Beyond me why the stones don't sell the live stream like Dead & company and other bands do. [www.youtube.com]. The video and sound quality are great (see starting at 18:30 mark). These cost like $30 or half that with a subscription. Should be standard for anyone touring.

It would be great but would not be supported to the degree the Dead's endeavors are. Keep in mind every show is unique so among the cult, every show is a must have.

On the flip side I still haven't watched so many of the multi-cam vids that turned up on Hot Stuff and not sure I could make the time if they were releasing everything.

Maybe a collectors box of screen feeds when the tour is over for the die hards?

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: October 1, 2021 03:17

Twitter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-01 03:18 by waterrats.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: October 1, 2021 03:17

[twitter.com]

This is a funny one. Have a great one tonight!

Date: October 1, 2021 03:20

I don't look at what is going to they play at each gig or not.......... and just happy we get the favourites that appeal to the audience, that may be their first Stones gig. .......and love it and maybe want to see them again.

Maybe one, two or three songs that will make us really feel good they are in the set list, about the whole gig with a great performance, and just seeing the band on stage and another great show.

It's Only Rock n'Roll but I like it. smileys with beer

Posted by: rlj1010 ()
Date: October 1, 2021 03:27

I realize that Charlotte is not as momentous as St. Louis, but has anyone found a livestream link yet?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-01 03:27 by rlj1010.

Posted by: StonedAsiaExile ()

Have fun in the state of my birth, Stoners!! Wish I was there; it's good to see the Stones in the Tarheel state!

To all my fellow Tarheels, have fun. I am there in spirit!

Posted by: waterrats ()

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 1, 2021 03:33

rlj1010
I realize that Charlotte is not as momentous as St. Louis, but has anyone found a livestream link yet?

At this point, every Stones show is MOMENTOUS!
There will probably be links coming and going throughout the night just like the other night - most coming from facebook.

Thanks to all for sharing pics and links - I'm virtually right there in Charlotte thanks to you, when in reality I'm lazing on a sunny afternoon/early evening here in Southern California.

Posted by: rlj1010 ()
Date: October 1, 2021 03:36

Hairball
rlj1010

At this point, every Stones show is MOMENTOUS!
There will probably be links coming and going throughout the night just like the other night - most coming from facebook.

Thanks to all for sharing pics and links - I'm virtually right there in Charlotte thanks to you, when in reality I'm lazing on a sunny afternoon/early evening here in Southern California.

I don't disagree. But St. Louis had some heavy historical significance due to obvious reasons... So it seems like Charlotte is not trending quite as much.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1612
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home