Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 13
Charlotte show live updates - Thursday 30-Sep-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 30, 2021 18:11

This thread is for live updates and comments regarding The Rolling Stones No Filter show at Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, NC, USA, Thursday September 30, 2021.

Please tell us your pre- and post-show thoughts and comments here.

Please send your comments, reviews, links and more to: iorr@arena.no

Editorial reports from the show will be published here:

The Rolling Stones - Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, NC, USA, Thursday September 30, 2021

For the pre-show talks regarding this show please see the thread:

Charlotte, NC USA 2021 - Stones travel and show info

The Rolling Stones are expected on stage at 8:45pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time).

For time zone info please see:

[www.timeanddate.com]

IORR 2021 tour links:

The Rolling Stones - 2021 US Tour (Rescheduled Dates + New Shows)

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-02 05:51 by bv.

Re: Charlotte show live updates - Thursday 30-Sep-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: September 30, 2021 18:19

Have fun everyone! GREAT song vote options tonight!

Re: Charlotte show live updates - Thursday 30-Sep-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 30, 2021 18:20

Poster: [TheRollingStonesShop.com] , T-Shirt: [TheRollingStonesShop.com] , Hoodie: [TheRollingStonesShop.com]

[Twitter.com] , [Store.DigitalStores.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-01 13:50 by Irix.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: September 30, 2021 18:31

Play all 4 of song vote...would be great.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: September 30, 2021 18:31

Have a great time everyone, and I will be catching up on the gig Friday morning here in London Town.

It's gonna be another good one I'm sure. smileys with beer

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: September 30, 2021 18:45

Now I got face price PIT2 @ box office.
Saved $140 and they even gave me a paper ticket. smiling smiley

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 30, 2021 19:24

Have fun, ppl!

Posted by: Benjiboy13 ()
Date: September 30, 2021 19:29

Do you think the box office will still have pit tix after the lucky dip opens? Aka 530-6 pm. Friends and I are gonna buy pit if we don’t manage them in dips and want to make sure they still have them. Also, anyone know if the box office does dynamic pricing or will it stay consistent with the original on sale price?? Thanks in advance and let’s rock tonight!!!

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: September 30, 2021 19:37

Charlotte design waaaay better than STL.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: September 30, 2021 20:17

kv2915

I preferred STL: Charlotte looks a bit pale and washed out.

Date: September 30, 2021 20:27

Hi Fans!

The concert date on the Charlotte Lithography is wrong with 10/30/2021....

correct date is 9/30/2021.....

Posted by: michaj ()
Date: September 30, 2021 20:29

But if the date is on the merch wich is on the picuture above from lrix may nothing go on sale?!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-30 20:31 by michaj.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 30, 2021 20:29

Green Lady
kv2915

I preferred STL: Charlotte looks a bit pale and washed out.

Was hoping for an improvement over the St. Louis design, but Chalotte is a very poor design - looks like a computer glitch and/or a printer malfunction.
Maybe the next one will be better?

Have a great time at the show everyone!thumbs up

jumpingjackflash68
Hi Fans!

The concert date on the Charlotte Lithography is wrong with 10/30/2021....

correct date is 9/30/2021.....

Could be a collectors item...lol.........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-30 20:32 by Hairball.

Posted by: VicJagger ()
Date: September 30, 2021 20:35

What time is sound check usually? I’m right around the stadium, wonder if I can hear it.

Date: September 30, 2021 21:21

Should be by 5pm at the latest. Before doors open.

Date: September 30, 2021 21:37

Thanks

Date: September 30, 2021 21:38

Thanks Topi

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 30, 2021 21:46

These guys with the airstream etc from the annuity sponsor are actually giving out fairly decent free Stones '21 shirts pre-show (at SL they were at least).

Started up with trivia and other contests, also interviewing people etc around 3 day of show.
Super easy to "win" especially the trivia where they give you multiple choice questions, which I didn't need to get the correct answer immediately.

They had these in black or white.. also other prizes.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 30, 2021 21:56

Have fun everyone!

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: September 30, 2021 22:08

Everyone have a great show
Hoping and wishing for trouble
And memory motel
I can dream right

Date: September 30, 2021 22:13

MisterDDDD

These guys with the airstream etc from the annuity sponsor are actually giving out fairly decent free Stones '21 shirts pre-show (at SL they were at least).

Started up with trivia and other contests, also interviewing people etc around 3 day of show.
Super easy to "win" especially the trivia where they give you multiple choice questions, which I didn't need to get the correct answer immediately.

They had these in black or white.. also other prizes.

Looks better than anything the Stones are putting out there! winking smiley

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: September 30, 2021 22:23

Gotta pull an all-nighter on a piece of work tonight here in London, 'IORR reports will keep me going in the early hours. Have a great show!

Date: September 30, 2021 22:25

Topi

Looks better than anything the Stones are putting out there! winking smiley

I thought so as well.. liked the event graphics for SL and bought a Litho, too busy of a design on a shirt imo.
The rest of the shirts.. really thin material and not very appealing designs.

Date: September 30, 2021 22:28

WOW this is beautiful weather for an outdoor show.

On with the show!

Date: September 30, 2021 22:31

Mick Jagger had a beer at Charlotte’s Thirsty Beaver — and no one noticed, owner says

He looked like any other ball-cap clad, jeans-wearing North Carolinian as he stood at a high-table and quaffed a brew at one of Charlotte’s most famous dive bars Wednesday night.

No adoring fans to shrug off, no security guards by his side as Rolling Stones front man Mick Jagger enjoyed the night air on the patio of the Thirsty Beaver Saloon on Central Avenue.

Several other patrons seated at a nearby table and bench seemed to ignore the rock ‘n’ roll icon. They looked the other way as someone snapped a photo that Jagger later sent onto Instagram and Twitter.

“Out and about last night in Charlotte NC,” Jagger wrote.

Did Jagger rent out the bar, and were those “patrons” his crew?

“Absolutely not,” Brian Wilson, co-owner of The Thirsty Beaver, told The Charlotte Observer on Thursday.

Turns out, the four or five patrons pictured in Jagger’s photo had no idea it was him, Wilson said.

“He was in here and then he was gone,” Wilson said one of the regulars who was there told him Thursday morning.

The bar had no advance notice that Jagger would drop by, and even the bartender had no clue it was him when she served him a beer, Wilson said.

Jagger appeared to be drinking a Miller Lite or a “Mick Ultra,” err, Michelob Ultra, but Wilson said he didn’t know yet what brand the rock star ordered.

Wilson had already gone home to put his young daughter to bed when Jagger showed up at about 10 p.m., he said.

Wilson said he could only guess that someone suggested Thirsty Beaver because Jagger would be able to drink in peace there, given its typically eclectic mix of patrons who would likely leave such a musical legend alone.

“Everybody’s used to it being an eclectic place,” Wilson said.

But Mick Jagger??

Wilson said his bartender that night has come in for some good-natured ribbing.

“C’mon, Hayley, the greatest rock ‘n’ roll legend of all time?”

Years ago, Wilson said, Eric Clapton visited the now-defunct Double Door Inn music venue in Charlotte.

“And we got Mick Jagger, so I think we did all right.”

Fans on social media loved his unexpected presence at the Queen City bar on the night before the band is scheduled to perform at Bank of America Stadium.

Charlotte Paparazzi, a Twitter account that posts celebrity sightings in the Queen City, spotted Jagger dining Wednesday at La Belle Helene, a French restaurant in uptown. The restaurant retweeted the Charlotte Paparazzi post.

Doors to Thursday’s concert open at 5:30 p.m.
The concert, part of the Stones’ “No Filter” tour, begins at 7:30 p.m. Ghost Hounds, a Pittsburgh-based blues-rock band is the opening act.

Ticketmaster’s website showed tickets still available. Prices range from $65 to $495. [www.charlotteobserver.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-30 22:34 by MisterDDDD.

Date: September 30, 2021 22:34

Out of interest, and total admiration,I know Bjornulf, Hendrik and Matt have all made it to USA, on what must have been a real adventure just to get there.

Anyone know if other fans from Europe and Asia have made it, as fans from South America, Australia and New Zealand would have a hard time I guess to get into USA as well as getting back home.

I guess moving around from one gig to the next one, can be hard and stressful enough in normal times and really hoping all goes OK for you guys who have made it. smileys with beer

It's gonna be a great gig tonight for sure. thumbs up

Date: September 30, 2021 22:47

That's a great story MisterDDDD, and I would love to think it was all true. thumbs up

I would think Mick would have security very nearby, and really hope he is enjoying himself so far on this USA Tour.

It obviously is going to be like no other Tour since they first got together in 1962.

God Bless you Charlie. thumbs up

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 30, 2021 22:48

Hey crawdaddy, I'm flying in from Germany on Sunday for Nashville, LA and Dallas. In my last says of a 15 day stay in Croatia right now.

Date: September 30, 2021 22:53

Stonesfan2146
Hey crawdaddy, I'm flying in from Germany on Sunday for Nashville, LA and Dallas. In my last says of a 15 day stay in Croatia right now.

Well done to you Stonesfan2146. thumbs up

Date: September 30, 2021 22:56

crawdaddy
That's a great story MisterDDDD, and I would love to think it was all true. thumbs up

I would think Mick would have security very nearby, and really hope he is enjoying himself so far on this USA Tour.

It obviously is going to be like no other Tour since they first got together in 1962.

God Bless you Charlie. thumbs up

I don't know.. maybe.

As I mentioned in the earlier thread I saw him jump out and do one of these quick pic things in LA at a liquor store once..
Was just him and his driver, driver snapped a few pics and then off they went. I'm betting driver (/security?) was nearby.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1477
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home