Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Imelda May at Pryzm, Kingston.
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: September 28, 2021 19:03

Went to see the gig last Wednesday night, with this fabulous Irish singer who has been on the same stage as Ronnie Wood, Jeff Beck, Ben Waters and many others.
Ronnie played on two songs on her latest album, which was the majority of songs she performed on that night.
Same venue as Pete and Roger (The Who), who did their last live gig there on February 14th 2020.
Tickets were roughly same price and I got her latest album on CD and ticket for £14.50,which ain't bad.
Really enjoyed the gig and strict rules where you had to have proof of being fully vaxed or negative covid test within 48 hours and was an e-ticket on the phone.
Full band with just one guest, who was an Irish guy on acoustic guitar for one song with Imelda.
Only two videos I can find which are the title track 11 past the hour and Just One Kiss, and second one is Diamonds.

Re: OT: Imelda May at Pryzm, Kingston.
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: September 28, 2021 19:45

Haven't seen this one for a long, long time and although I wasn't at the gig, it's great to see Ronnie and Imelda on stage together. thumbs up

Re: OT: Imelda May at Pryzm, Kingston.
Posted by: djgab ()
Date: September 29, 2021 20:36

thanks for sharing Crawdaddy !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2041
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home