For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.
They happened at the right time. The cultural arc of western societies somehow aligns with their career.
Last night’s show really put a spotlight on many things I feel have allowed the band to hold it together this long and still be such a powerful force of nature. Feel free to add and expand:
1. Deep Love (of each other, the music, the enterprise)
2. Deep Loyalty (to each other, the music, the enterprise)
3. The music
4. Smart business decisions
5. Making Concessions (to time, age, changing abilities)
6. Staying true to the vision of the band
7. Having each other’s backs
8. Success (there no better fuel)