Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728
Current Page: 28 of 28
Re: St Louis show live updates - Sunday 26-Sep-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Witness ()
Date: September 30, 2021 03:38

I checked your postal history to see if you could have posted interesting views on musical themes concerning the Rolling Stones. Sometimes I do that to get to learn what a poster stands for as fan: tastes and views about music from the Stones and other acts.

Re: St Louis show live updates - Sunday 26-Sep-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 30, 2021 03:40

Move on guys ..... its gettin' tired ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: drwatts ()
Date: September 30, 2021 04:08

Rockman
Move on guys ..... its gettin' tired ....
Well said Mr Rockman.

Posted by: jahisnotdead ()
Date: September 30, 2021 04:21

I heard them lose it in Midnight Rambler as Keith's string was about to go, but I didn't hear anything wrong with Satisfaction. I thought it sounded good.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 30, 2021 04:31

How about that St. Louis show?
Definitely one for the ages.thumbs up

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: September 30, 2021 04:38

Hairball

Perhaps my most satisfying trip (except maybe Therapy? in Ireland)

Great show from a great seat surrounded by great people, then got to see some of the other sites (the Zoo, the Blues Museum) and hang out with an old trading friend of 20 years who I never actually met before.

Can't wait to do it again!

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: September 30, 2021 04:43

Mick said today on Stern that he feels they can play more deep cuts in a theater or smaller venue because that crowd expects it. He said when they play stadiums, most there want to hear the songs they know.

I have a friend who is in a huge famous band band and they say the same thing. They play what the people want to hear. I often say play this, play that and the response is always, "then what do we cut".

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 30, 2021 04:49

Hairball

smileys with beer

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: September 30, 2021 08:53

ProfessorWolf
as someone who has listened to literally hours and hours of footage from the 2019 tour over the last 2 years for many projects please believe me when i tell you keith's playing has improved not to stellar heights but still it has
thats not to say he doesn't make tons of mistakes he does and will continue to but it is improved

also has any one found any press footage or reports about the show from after the show i can finds lots of local stuff from before but not after have to imagine the local news got some footage
are there any local fans who recorded reports after the show that they could share

Thank you!
He is much better, i'm agree

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: September 30, 2021 09:00

As someone whose had, pretty much, only black partners, I feel I should be qualified to, at least, add an opinion; but I can’t. I find it so tedious and boring. Why are we obsessing over this? Personally, I think it right that Mick amended the lyrics, but not to drop it. Hopefully it’ll return.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-30 09:05 by Big Al.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: September 30, 2021 10:17

Hairball

When you’ve seen what I’ve seen….. you’ve nailed it

Posted by: erad ()
Date: September 30, 2021 10:57

Great post jahisnotdead. Bravo.

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: September 30, 2021 22:45

Keith's playing is pretty great for a nearly 80 year old and good for any age from the crappy youtube videos I have heard

Date: September 30, 2021 22:57

The band sounds great here . video: [youtu.be] Mick particularly. They sound awesome

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: September 30, 2021 23:05

Link not working for me "Video Unavailable" ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: October 1, 2021 00:47

God Bless you Mister D.

Date: October 1, 2021 01:41

gotdablouse
Link not working for me "Video Unavailable" ?
Its the video of them playing Paint it Black and Wild Horses.It’s on You tube.I don’t know why anyone here is criticizing the Stones performance in St Louis.They sound great even on lousy sounding videos. Mick particularly

Posted by: Pamby ()
Date: October 1, 2021 02:25

Taylor1
White people invented farming , concrete, hot water,electricity air conditioning, modern medicine, clean water, vaccines, air conditioning, automobile, mass production of products , telephone, television, heated homes, radio, internet,written music, modern instruments, like the piano and violin, ballet,baseball stadiums..,modern houses,processed foods modern furniture,grocery stores, clothing stores, light bulb, the internet, space travel, airplanes,and just about every other modern invention.Good night

Feel better? As if white folks need affirmation. They also invented a whole lot of nasty stuff too, pretty much all the world's current pending dooms.

Try it from the other side, see how you feel then.

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: October 1, 2021 17:46

Whole show edit

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: October 2, 2021 07:10

Lady Jayne
Whole show edit

[www.youtube.com]
I love these complete show videos. Thanks again for finding and sharing these links.

Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: October 16, 2021 07:43

Paris Match

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728
Current Page: 28 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1547
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home