Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 28
Re: St Louis show live updates - Sunday 26-Sep-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 26, 2021 21:38

now that the German conservaties lost the election 'Angie' would be a good choice

Re: St Louis show live updates - Sunday 26-Sep-2021 - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: KSAM ()
Date: September 26, 2021 21:46

daniel t
I cross my fingers that they won't play Ghost Town. Damn, this song is a downer.
Oh they’ll play it! Don’t knock it till you see it in person. Ghost Town was incredible live in Foxborough. Locked in beat with standout double guitar attack. Everybody in the crowd was moving to the groove. Enjoy St. Louis!!

Posted by: Rambler62 ()
Date: September 26, 2021 22:09

Ghost Town is a great modern song! Greatings

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: September 26, 2021 22:13

daniel t
I cross my fingers that they won't play Ghost Town. Damn, this song is a downer.

You're right. It's a usless Mick's solo song.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-26 22:14 by KRiffhard.

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: September 26, 2021 22:19

what time do the gates open...will all shirts be available for each tour stop
how was yesterday sound check???

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: September 26, 2021 22:19

Cool that we don’t know the set list as we usually do from the rehearsal reports. I hung outside the Dome for rehearsal but nothing could be heard. However they were fun days spending some time with Bjornulf and a cast of characters just happy to get a glimpse or wave or quick comment from the boys as they passed.

There is plenty of room for rarely played songs, not to mention remembrance for Charlie. I’m reading IORR and posting way more than normal. Just trying to pass the day until it’s time to gather with friends for a pre show drink and to head in. Exciting times!

Posted by: DrPete ()
Date: September 26, 2021 22:28

Haven't heard, is there an opening band?

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: September 26, 2021 22:30

DrPete
Haven't heard, is there an opening band?

The Revivalists

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: September 26, 2021 22:37

T gues that's still better than having The Reanimators

Date: September 26, 2021 22:46

So the merchandise trucks are open at lesat on the one side of the dome. There was everything you'd expect and yes they have masks.

For those of you with will call, lucky dips and other tickets for pick up there is only ONE window open(at least that's all I could see" so the lines will probably be longer than in normal times.

The one thing I did not see were signs for covid resttrictions or requirements but those may come later as people start to queue.

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: September 26, 2021 23:02

My wishlist for tonight:
MEMORY MOTEL(!!!)
would LOVE to hear any of my Tattoo You favs Worried, Tops, NUIC, WOAF
Sway
My fan vote choice is Fool To Cry

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: September 26, 2021 23:15

Have a great one, everybody!
After everything we and the band have had to deal with for the past months and the threat of the pandemic, all the liss and suffer, I wish you all the best of nights.
May it bring some comfort, relief and joy!

Posted by: jahisnotdead ()
Date: September 26, 2021 23:16

People complaining about the possibility of the Stones doing a new song live in concert?

Not enough warhorses for some folks, I guess!

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: September 26, 2021 23:39

Interesting that there are a lot of ballads on people's setlist wishes. All 4 song vote songs are slower ones too.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 26, 2021 23:41

I'm thinking Midniught Rambler and the new Ghost Town will be amonst the highlights,
and also Happy if Keith plays it this time around - for some damn reason it was a no-show throughout the 2019 leg.

Posted by: jason8903 ()
Date: September 26, 2021 23:42

i think the problem is more with them just playing 20 or less songs and then playing new ones instead of a deep cut. I think if they would just pump the set list up to 23 to 25 songs a night there would not be as much complaining. I also think some people are thinking how more energy would it take to just play a 3 or 4 minute song from the Brian Jones era which would make all the die hards out there so happy.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: September 26, 2021 23:49

slewan
now that the German conservaties lost the election 'Angie' would be a good choice

That's too bad.

Posted by: S.T.P ()
Date: September 26, 2021 23:50

Good luck to everyone that are lucky enough to attendthumbs up

Posted by: bjornkasm ()
Date: September 26, 2021 23:54

Have a great concert everyone in St Louis! Hope that you can send updates during the show. Is Periscope still a valid way to follow the concert? It will be 03:30 in the morning from Sweden. Hope Steve Jordan don't overdo it on the drums.
I have "Shine a light" as my wish for this tour and I think it can be a nice song for Charlie as well, at least the chorus/refrain.

Posted by: TiminIndy ()
Date: September 27, 2021 00:09

Wouldn't it be cool if they played Scarlet? (released last year from Goats Head Soup vault, featuring Jimmy Page). Could be the first crowd to ever see it performed live.

I'm a fleabit peanut monkey

Posted by: ManuelStones ()
Date: September 27, 2021 00:40

Miss You would be a fitting opener.

Hope they perform Plundered My Soul somewhere down the road

Posted by: gagiwh ()
Date: September 27, 2021 00:42

There is no doubt that tonight will be a very emotional evening for the band and the fans. Enjoy the show, I hope there will be pleasant surprises on setlist.

Stones forever!

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.rs]

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: September 27, 2021 00:49

What is the best way to follow along with tonight’s show?

Posted by: sir sweden ()
Date: September 27, 2021 00:51

Good Evening!
It has been a month of "emptiness" and tonights concert will bring a lot of emotions in many directions.

Thank you BV for pre-tour reports and for keeping us updated.

To ALL Rolling Stones fans in St.Louis, I wish you a memorable and great show!

Take care and enjoy the opening concert, because- Time Waits For No One!

/
Greetings from Sir Sweden

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-27 00:53 by sir sweden.

Date: September 27, 2021 00:53

TiminIndy
Wouldn't it be cool if they played Scarlet? (released last year from Goats Head Soup vault, featuring Jimmy Page). Could be the first crowd to ever see it performed live.

It would be AWESOME.

I'm hoping for as many "new" songs as possible, though I realize there probably will only be one or two at most.

Scarlet, Living In The Heart Of Love, Living In A Ghost Town, Trouble's A Comin'. It would be amazing if any or all of those tracks made it to the stage at any point during the tour.

Posted by: 751st ()
Date: September 27, 2021 00:57

Do periscope's attendees still post a link to catch a little of this historic show since it’s the first proper or formal show without Charlie?

Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: September 27, 2021 01:04

I'm dreaming but I'd love to hear them open with those chords from Citadel.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: September 27, 2021 01:10

Got a feeling these are from our friend who gave us the snippets from the Kraft gig and also the really great review of the gig.
Don't worry, Ronnie hasn't given anything away.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-27 01:12 by crawdaddy.

Posted by: TiminIndy ()
Date: September 27, 2021 01:12

jahisnotdead
TiminIndy

It would be AWESOME.

I'm hoping for as many "new" songs as possible, though I realize there probably will only be one or two at most.

Scarlet, Living In The Heart Of Love, Living In A Ghost Town, Trouble's A Comin'. It would be amazing if any or all of those tracks made it to the stage at any point during the tour.

How about Scarlet with special guest - Jimmy Page!

I'm a fleabit peanut monkey

Date: September 27, 2021 01:13

751st
Do periscope's attendees still post a link to catch a little of this historic show since it’s the first proper or formal show without Charlie?

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think Periscope is a thing anymore. It was very cool when it was, but YouTube videos should be up in very short order.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1550
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home