Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Idea: streaming the first show on YouTube
Posted by: Dolf ()
Date: September 10, 2021 12:42

Hi Guys, i am still very sad about the passing of Charlie. Would it be an idea for the stones to stream the first show in st Louis on Youtube? A lot of people can’t attend the show due to covid issues and travel bans. Being able to see the first show would give a lot of fans some “comfort” in dealing with the loss of Charlie and being able to deal with it together in this way.

Cheers,
Dolf

Re: Idea: streaming the first show on YouTube
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 10, 2021 12:50

Dolf

Would it be an idea for the stones to stream the first show in st Louis on Youtube?

Maybe better a Livestream or PPV of one of the last Shows in November '21 due to better playing and "you never know if it's the last Show".

First Show in St. Louis could not be ideal playing-wise since they're getting better from Show to Show.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: September 10, 2021 14:28

No free Lunch

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: September 10, 2021 14:45

This will be never happen! Put that out of your mind! MAYBE ??? the last concert on PPV???

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: September 10, 2021 16:18

Irix
Dolf

Would it be an idea for the stones to stream the first show in st Louis on Youtube?

Maybe better a Livestream or PPV of one of the last Shows in November '21 due to better playing and "you never know if it's the last Show".

First Show in St. Louis could not be ideal playing-wise since they're getting better from Show to Show.
Absolutely! I don't see the Stones showcasing first night rusty performance to the world especially with a new drummer in tow!

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: September 10, 2021 16:40

I mentioned that a couple of months ago having Sir Ivan's free Youtube concert in mind (well, after a few days). I think it would be a good idea to stream a concert.
It doesn't have to be the first one. Maybe they can sell it to tv-stations afterwards?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1492
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home