Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Rory Gallagher 1971 Debut 50th Anniversary Box Deluxe
Posted by: roryfaninva ()
Date: September 5, 2021 20:45

Just out. I sprang for the 3 LP option without all the bells and whistles. Very early 70's vibe, spare and bluesy without some of the hard charging rock of later years. Nice package- outtakes, live, alternate versions, glossy booklet, loads to read- and the sound is awesome. Recommended. Here's the unboxing of the Deluxe.

video: [www.youtube.com]

Re: OT: Rory Gallagher 1971 Debut 50th Anniversary Box Deluxe
Posted by: GerardHennessy ()
Date: September 11, 2021 14:47

God bless Rory Gallagher. A man who really carried the spirit of the blues in his heart and his soul. I'm delighted to see this excellent re-release has made the UK charts. I have splashed out on the deluxe version and it really is a delight and a joy.

Huge thanks to Rory's brother Donal Gallagher and his nephew Daniel who continue to curate and administer the RG musical estate with both dignity and taste (no pun intended). Thank you gentlemen from a lifelong Rory fan. Right through from 1966 and his days with The Impact. Before even Taste were formed never mind the bands that came later.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1671
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home