Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Podcast Interview For A Pig's Tale Book About Trademark Of Quality Label (Rolling Stones Content)
Posted by: 72stones ()
Date: August 31, 2021 04:11

Hi Everybody,
The book about the Trademark Of Quality label, A Pig's Tale, has been printed and is near ready to ship. In the meantime, I thought all of you would enjoy listening to a podcast interview about the book. There's a lot of Rolling Stones content during the interview. Please go to: [thevinylguide.com]

Re: Podcast Interview For A Pig's Tale Book About Trademark Of Quality Label (Rolling Stones Content)
Posted by: Stoons ()
Date: September 2, 2021 21:47

Listened to the podcast. It's entertaining. The good news: there's a vault with the tapes. So do we have a chance to get the complete Palladium 72 tape?
Not sure. Doubt it. Later they say not all tapes were saved. They made some CD's in 2004 from the tapes. Never rereleased anything so far ...
They mistake Chip Monck with Sam Cutler. Chip was the moustache man on stage in 1972. Cutler was with the Grateful Dead at that time.

The book might be interesting but it's 75 bucks. Plus shipping I think...
Maybe someone who bought the book can tell something more about the tapes.
Especially the burning that took place at the lovely Palladium.

Greetings
Erwin Hoetjes

Re: Podcast Interview For A Pig's Tale Book About Trademark Of Quality Label (Rolling Stones Content)
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: September 2, 2021 23:26

Re: Podcast Interview For A Pig's Tale Book About Trademark Of Quality Label (Rolling Stones Content) new
Posted by: Stoons ()
Date: September 2, 2021 21:47

Listened to the podcast. It's entertaining. The good news: there's a vault with the tapes. So do we have a chance to get the complete Palladium 72 tape?
Not sure. Doubt it. Later they say not all tapes were saved. They made some CD's in 2004 from the tapes. Never rereleased anything so far ...
They mistake Chip Monck with Sam Cutler. Chip was the moustache man on stage in 1972. Cutler was with the Grateful Dead at that time.

The book might be interesting but it's 75 bucks. Plus shipping I think...
Maybe someone who bought the book can tell something more about the tapes.

Especially the burning that took place at the lovely Palladium.

Greetings
Erwin Hoetjes

or try your local libray and if they don't have it ask them to purchase it you'd be surprised at the price of stuff i've been able to convince my library to buy

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: September 3, 2021 00:03

I just checked my collection of Rolling Stones TMoQ records on EBAY hot smiley

[www.ebay.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1575
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home