Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: Travel international to USA fall 2021
Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: September 24, 2021 08:55

Nate

The exact opening date is supposedly going to be announced next Monday.

Nate

now I am nervous. If so, I have four weeks for organising flights, stay, esta (is that what it´s called?) and a new passport. Seven poor units, followed by seven fat ones: Las Vegas :-).
I hope you are right, Nate. Would be great. And about time...

Cheers, Fillmore

Posted by: RG ()
Date: September 24, 2021 10:51

Please please let it be November 1st!!

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: September 24, 2021 11:53

RG

Yes, because Dallas ist Nov.2nd and then to move on to LAS !!!

Anyway, the weekend before is lost, wanted to fly oct.30t ....

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: September 24, 2021 11:58

austrianstones
RG

There's a Quote from Boris Johnson saying "end of october". I have a small piece of Hope for my October 31 flight to Dallas.

Date: September 24, 2021 12:09

hockenheim95
austrianstones
RG

There's a Quote from Boris Johnson saying "end of october". I have a small piece of Hope for my October 31 flight to Dallas.

Hope and pray ! But then we`ll `ve some beers winking smiley We`re are crazy ....

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 24, 2021 12:16

hockenheim95
austrianstones
RG

He also told everyone to keep shaking hands when covid-19 kicked off grinning smiley

Hope everything works out for everyone planning to travel for the shows.

Nate

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 24, 2021 20:04

This is a thread about the logistics and regulations related to travel to the US. Comments about Covid-19 and other non-travel matters should go to the given separate threads.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 24, 2021 20:13

I was wishing people safe travels, and to be extra cautious when travelling to the US these days.
Is there a separate thread about the prevalent random violence in the US?

Date: September 28, 2021 08:43

Any news ?

Date: September 28, 2021 17:01

austrianstones
Any news ?

Apparently not. Looking every day on Google News for information. I really hope we have a fix date very soon.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 28, 2021 20:08

A firm date was supposedly meant to be announced yesterday but obviously didn’t transpire.There is no reason for travel to not have opened up much more already aside from the people making the decisions being a bunch of incompetent muppets.
People have had the vaccine and can prove it so now it’s time for borders to reopen.

Nate

Posted by: harald2002 ()
Date: September 29, 2021 18:32

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-29 18:32 by harald2002.

Posted by: harald2002 ()
Date: September 29, 2021 18:33

Posted by: RG ()
Date: October 1, 2021 09:20

In the meantime.. are there any rumours what would be the exact date for people from Europe to enter the States? I just want to book flights sad smiley..

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 1, 2021 12:55

RG

In the meantime.. are there any rumours what would be the exact date for people from Europe to enter the States?

Still no exact date at the moment ....

Date: October 1, 2021 17:15

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

This Daily Mail article sounds more like the middle of November but I don't know how reliable this source is. I google for news every @#$%& hour to get some information on travel Ban lift

Posted by: adamw3405 ()
Date: October 1, 2021 18:02

Me too - I'm desperate to get to Vegas on the 6th!!!

Date: October 1, 2021 19:54

and Dallas ....

Fans travelling from anywhere in the world to see The Stones in USA 2021?
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: September 30, 2021 23:32

Just out of interest I know Bjornulf, Hendrik and Matt are in the USA now and a couple of other guys will be there for some of the other USA gigs, but anyone else from our world, or huge distances within USA or Canada?
I'm in Kingston /Epsom area here in London Town and will be watching and hearing it all on IORR as much as I can live, or else the following day of each gig.

It's gonna be a great USA Tour and Charlie will be looking down on each gig I'm sure. thumbs up

Re: Fans travelling from anywhere in the world to see The Stones in USA 2021?
Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: September 30, 2021 23:38

I'm from Toronto and doing the whole tour

Date: September 30, 2021 23:43

bengigan
I'm from Toronto and doing the whole tour

Well done to you bengigan and I'm sure you'll have a great time. thumbs up

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: September 30, 2021 23:59

I spent 14 days in Canada after leaving the UK, now in Charlotte. With the right test results, vaccine, and paperwork it is straightforward process - if expensive in time and cash....

But worth it, if you can do it, to see the Stones. In 3 hours 45 minutes they are on stage. woo hoo !!! Alwyn

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: October 1, 2021 00:00

review to follow tomorrow morning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-01 00:00 by thecitadel.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: October 1, 2021 00:41

Finally found your thread crawdaddy, you were right I was a little off topic in the other one.

So you know it already, but just for the thread, coming in from Germany through Croatia for 3 concerts in October and early November and gonna arrive on Sunday in NYC where my girlfriend is currently working.

Right now I'm still doing these concerts per live thread too and there's just lots of fun and exciting coming with just knowing the Stones are performing somewhere around the world. I am pretty confident after that first show full of energy that they will hit Europe and most probably London again next year.

Date: October 1, 2021 01:42

My fault Stonesfan2146, as I was the one that was off topic and thought it best to make a new thread of it all.
I do remember meeting a really nice guy from Croatia way back, when myself and brother in law were in Budapest for The Stones gig on the hottest day ever there with over 40c and so, so hot.
He used to post here whenever a Tour was happening, but not heard from him for a while.
Can't remember the year, but also done Brno as well after, or Budapest if I remember.
Well done to you, and have a great time in NYC when you see your girlfriend again. smileys with beer

Date: October 1, 2021 01:53

Best wishes to you Alwyn, which sounds very Welsh to me, but no offence if it isn't.smiling smiley
Hope you have a really great time,and lots of respect to you for making it over there.
It's gonna be a great gig for sure.
Have a really great time. smileys with beer

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: October 1, 2021 02:42

crawdaddy
My fault Stonesfan2146, as I was the one that was off topic and thought it best to make a new thread of it all.
I do remember meeting a really nice guy from Croatia way back, when myself and brother in law were in Budapest for The Stones gig on the hottest day ever there with over 40c and so, so hot.
He used to post here whenever a Tour was happening, but not heard from him for a while.
Can't remember the year, but also done Brno as well after, or Budapest if I remember.
Well done to you, and have a great time in NYC when you see your girlfriend again. smileys with beer

Don't worry, thanks for creating this thread.

The Croatians are really nice and welcoming people, the two weeks over here were just a great and relaxed vacation so far, and also a little extension of the summer for me as weather gets cold and rainy for us on Hamburg early September already. Around September the weather over here starts to be a lot more enjoyable, the temperatures went down from the 40s into the high 20s the past two weeks which was just perfect.
Still, going to the US this way also a little stressful as you depend on the border security giving you the pass stamps you need which is not easy as a EU citizen. I had to kindly ask for a stamp and fortunately got one without comment.

The shows you've been at must have been in the 2007 leg of the bigger bang tour right? Actually I was doing a little trip to Montenegro yesterday and saw Jazz beach advertised in Budva where they also played that tour. What a cool venue.

Thanks, I feel very fortunate that she is joining me for 3 concerts this tour, the one in Nashville will be her first one ever and I hope she walks out as a fan smiling smiley

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: October 1, 2021 03:28

My girlfriend, an old friend and I are going to the Nashville show, coming from the Saguenay area, which is located 200 kms (120 miles) north of Quebec City, Canada, or 500 kms (300 miles) north of Montreal.

We have to drive 2 hours to Quebec City airport, then fly from there to Toronto, and then fly from Toronto to Nashville.

Daniel

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: October 1, 2021 03:39

daniel t
My girlfriend, an old friend and I are going to the Nashville show, coming from the Saguenay area, which is located 200 kms (120 miles) north of Quebec City, Canada, or 500 kms (300 miles) north of Montreal.

We have to drive 2 hours to Quebec City airport, then fly from there to Toronto, and then fly from Toronto to Nashville.

Daniel

Bienvenue, Canadiens! There’s a Nashville thread on here where we’re planning a meetup before the show. Would love to have you there smileys with beer

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: October 1, 2021 07:27

From Tokyo, Japan.
Fortunately, there is no 14 days restriction from most of east Asian countries. I decided to come US last week.
But Japan government require 14 days self-quarantine to all passengers from abroad. No exceptions. So I didn't need to care about US entrance restrictions but waste 14 days when back to home country.

Now I am back to Airbnb room from Charlotte show. Great show. Such a great show. (I am not going to mention absence of Charlie here)
After the next stop Pittsburgh, I will go back to Japan. My personal reasons allow only 2 shows.
But now I can say it worth to pay money and time. 100% sure.

As I have little hope that the Stones come to Japan again, Pittsburgh might be my last Stones show...
Since 2012, I was always thinking "this might be the last one". Now it is more serious.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 4 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1937
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home