Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: What is the Cause of Charlie's death?
Posted by: franzk ()
Date: August 25, 2021 18:26

gotdablouse
It's unlikely they thought he would be gone less than 3 weeks after that announcement...

Maybe you're right, but they might as well be aware that it could be not that easy for him to recover. If indeed it was a cancer there are a lot of different factors: surgery, chemo, radiotherapy etc. Each of this procedure may be risky, especially when you're 80 with past history of a cancer.

Posted by: ribbelchips ()
Date: August 25, 2021 18:44

They obviously knew he was ill, but I mean, did they knew it was life-threatning.. Were they informed a couple of days ago or whas it a shock to them as it was for us? The official statement read that he was supposed to make a full recovery and was hoping to join the band later on...

Posted by: Boognish ()
Date: August 25, 2021 18:54

One person on this thread says their "source" says cause of death was related to Charlie's liver. Another person says his heart. And now another says their source says it was throat cancer.

Clearly some people are wrong here with their "sources". so let's not speculate. That's how rumours start and rumours fly fast on the internet. Let's give Charlie the respect by not spreading rumours. If we're meant to find out how he passed away, then we'll find out from official sources. Hell, has his autopsy even been performed yet?? And yet here we are speculating. Let's not.

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: August 25, 2021 19:24

I can't see why people think it's important , what the cause of his death was.
Rather unpolite, IMO.
Surely, when he's not even buried yet.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1960
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home