Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Stones legacy tainted?
Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: August 24, 2021 22:51

NashvilleBlues
hbwriter
ROPENI
More Hot Rocks
ROPENI
This is just a question, does anyone think that by going ahead with this tour without Charlie, plus COVID, and playing to half filled stadiums is the way to finish their illustrious career??......

Do you actually know what tainted means? The reasons you give do not apply to a tainted legacy.
Well excuseeeee meeeee if l used the wrong terminology, l did not mean to offend your sensitivities, now go back into your safe space,it was just a question, you did not like it cool,move on.......

nice response, right? well hey at least they didn't delete your post for offending the all-too-sensitive eyes and ears here like they did mine

Deleted? Is it not merged with another thread? BV does it all the time.

maybe, who knows, i dunno - no real desire to investigate - anyway RIP Charlie Watts

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: August 24, 2021 22:58

It got merged in the sticky

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: August 25, 2021 03:53

Every tour, the Johnny-come-latelys start pounding their chest about lackluster ticket sales and half-empty stadiums. For whatever reason they, are always wrong, and they will be again this time. Visually, every venue will be 90% full. AT a minimum.

Charlie gave his blessing knowing what was coming. This was the plan along and he wanted it for the Stones. Get the f over yourself if you believe any different.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1213
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home