Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 17
Re: Cancelations due to Covid 19 - other bands and acts
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 11, 2021 04:31

treaclefingers

EDIT...one other thing. The thread is called 'cancellations due to COVID-19'. This thread is not meant to 'have balance', but to report on which acts are cancelling because of the pandemic. I'm not sure where the 'pissing contest' is supposed to be coming from in your opinion, but the theme of the thread is pretty clear.

Clearly.
Was just stating the obvious, didn't say why it was without some balance, just my opinion on what it is without.
People grabbing on to stories of performers with bad hips etc to fan the flames.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 11, 2021 04:41

If you're referring to Tanya Tucker, I didn't just "grab" on to a story to "fan the flames".
I had just received an email from the Bakersfield Theater about the cancellation, and also have some friends who were planning to attend - a bad hip was one reason, COVID was clearly another :

Again, her statement:

Hey Y’all. With my damn hip still healing slowly but surely, and my increasing concerns with covid-19, I've made the heartbreaking decision to cancel all 2021 dates.
It pains me to do this, but I must keep my fans, band and crew safe. I love my team, and most of all, I love you, the fans. We’ll be back in 2022 ready to kick some ass.

All my love,
Tanya

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-11 04:43 by Hairball.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 11, 2021 05:00

MisterDDDD
treaclefingers

EDIT...one other thing. The thread is called 'cancellations due to COVID-19'. This thread is not meant to 'have balance', but to report on which acts are cancelling because of the pandemic. I'm not sure where the 'pissing contest' is supposed to be coming from in your opinion, but the theme of the thread is pretty clear.

Clearly.
Was just stating the obvious, didn't say why it was without some balance, just my opinion on what it is without.
People grabbing on to stories of performers with bad hips etc to fan the flames.

I understand you would like some balance here, all I'm suggesting is that the nature of the thread isn't to provide balance, but rather to report on concert cancellations due to the virus. If you want to report concerts that are proceeding regardless, I guess that's fine, it's related, but it isn't a contest with sides 'rooting' one way or the other.

Given the numbers of cases are still going through the roof, I'm not surprised by these cancellations, but am a little surprised at the acts that plow onward. It will be interesting to look back at this time in a few months, and see whether proceeding with shows or cancelling them was the better strategy.

I have no idea...and when the Stones "ADD" shows, it makes me think they have information we don't have, otherwise why would they do it.

I mentioned to someone today I'm a little relieved to not have to make the decision to go to the Vancouver show. I'm not sure whether I would have gone or not but at least I don't have to sweat that one.

Date: September 11, 2021 05:20

treaclefingers
the nature of the thread isn't to provide balance, but rather to report on concert cancellations due to the virus

Yes, seems clear enough based on the title and first post of this thread.

treaclefingers
Given the numbers of cases are still going through the roof, I'm not surprised by these cancellations, but am a little surprised at the acts that plow onward.

The acts that plow onward...might be a good title for a new separate thread...

Not surprised by all the cancellations either, especially from artists (or their crew) who have actually caught covid such as the members of Kiss, the members of Korn, etc., etc., etc.

I'm still hoping the Los Lobos show I have tix for on Oct. 8th doesn't get postponed/cancelled,
but based on the numerous postponements/cancellations of other bands, I give it a 50/50 chance...strange days we're living in...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-11 05:40 by Hairball.

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: September 11, 2021 09:01

I had tix to see Buddy Guy on Sept 8, was told the show was postponed. Got notified today that rescheduled date is in March 2022.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: September 11, 2021 13:43

Fom Gary Numan:

North American 2021 Tour Postponed

September 7, 2021

I’m enormously disappointed to announce the North American Intruder tour, due to start on Sep 17, is being postponed until 2022. Those new dates will be announced as soon as possible.

As the new Delta variant of Covid continues to surge we have spent a great deal of time trying to ensure that measures are in place that would give fans, band and touring crew a meaningful degree of safety from the virus. Unfortunately that has proven to be impossible.

The safety of fans is of the utmost importance and, without those measures, I cannot see how people can gather inside venues without running the very real risk of being infected. Nor can I expect my band and crew to be exposed to that level of risk on a nightly basis.

Thank you so much to everyone that had bought tickets to come and see us play and I am truly sorry that we’ve had to take this decision. I can’t begin to tell you how devastatingly disappointing this is for all of us, in so many ways, but your safety has to come first, and that of the band and crew.

I sincerely hope we can get together again in 2022.

Please hang on to your tickets & look for announcements of new dates. Refunds for tickets will be available from the point of source if you cannot make the new dates. Meet & Greet’s will be refunded from the Numan Store, or held for the rescheduled shows in 2022 if you prefer.

Gary Numan.

[garynuman.com]

Date: September 11, 2021 20:28

Dozens of Denver concerts canceled just as Colorado’s music scene was ready to rebound
Tests and vaccinations, hybrid concerts and small, one-off shows are hoping to blunt the impact of widespread tour cancellations

The concert industry’s efforts to keep audiences and performers safe just aren’t enough for some musicians. Over the past few weeks, dozens of tours, festivals and one-offs have canceled or postponed their fall and early-winter dates due to COVID-19 concerns — in some cases, from band members testing positive for the delta variant. That includes shows that had just been announced as well as shows that had been postponed for up to two years. This week was no better. Colorado concerts from Gary Numan, Saint Motel, Purity Ring and Yola were canceled or pushed back due to COVID complications, following recently nixed statewide dates from Lucinda Williams, Stevie Nicks, Dispatch, Airborne Toxic Event, Kenny G, 070 Shake and Watsky. Colorado acts such as Ben Roy and the String Cheese Incident also have canceled national dates due to COVID. Pricey tickets, last-minute refunds, long waits and foggy futures have become disappointing realities for fans of live music. The by-now-standard rules adopted by most promoters and venues — masks, plus proof of a negative COVID test or vaccination — just aren’t enough to prevent some artists from dropping off the calendar.

More.> Pandemic

Date: September 11, 2021 22:08

From Ben Folds:

Statement from Ben Folds Management on additional dates being postponed/cancelled:

The following previously scheduled 2021 shows have been cancelled or postponed: New Haven, Dallas, Tampa, Charleston, Portland and Detroit. While our contacts at these venues have been working closely with us to ensure appropriate COVID protocols are implemented, because of trends in the rate of COVID infections that are beyond their control, we do not feel it prudent at this time to proceed with these particular shows.

Ben’s remaining 2021 shows, requiring all audiences to be fully vaccinated and wearing masks while inside the venues, are still on schedule.

[www.benfolds.com]

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: September 11, 2021 22:48

Harry Styles is now offering on site vaccinations at his shows through CVS Drugstore and $10 off merch for anyone that gets vaccinated there or shows their vaccination card. Love to see it grinning smiley

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: September 13, 2021 01:18

KIX cancels some shows

Munky from Korn Covid+, tour continues

Date: September 13, 2021 01:28

From Bush:

[twitter.com]

Date: September 13, 2021 16:18

Dan
KIX cancels some shows

Munky from Korn Covid+, tour continues

I remember Kix from years ago...somewhere in the '80's...

Date: September 13, 2021 16:47

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-13 17:07 by MisterDDDD.

Date: September 14, 2021 01:35

Musical artists, venues, promoters navigate COVID-19 challenges

Safety Dance

by Gary Graff
September 13, 2021

[www.theoaklandpress.com]

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 14, 2021 10:42

Hmm, should I be worried I don't know half the bands mentioned in this thread? winking smiley

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: September 14, 2021 15:15

Psychedelic Furs just postponed their UK tour until April 2022

[thepsychedelicfurs.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-14 15:41 by crholmstrom.

Date: September 14, 2021 20:59

From Michael Buble:

[twitter.com]

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: September 14, 2021 21:17

Put him on the Never To Go list.

Former 'SNL' comedian says he will cancel 2 shows over vaccination requirements

[www.sfgate.com]

DETROIT — Stand-up comedian and actor Jim Breuer said on social media he will be canceling two shows on his upcoming fall tour due to rules at the venues regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements.

"The Wellmont Theater, New Jersey ... not doing it. Also, the Royal Oak Theatre in Michigan, due to the segregation of them forcing people to show up with vaccinations, to prove you're vaccinated, to prove that you've had a shot. I am absolutely not doing those shows."

The Royal Oak Music Theatre is owned by AEG, which announced last month that event goers must provide a proof of vaccination to attend concerts and shows at their venues and festivals. It's the second-largest concert promoter in the country behind Live Nation, which followed with similar protocols days later. Artists, crew and attendees at Live Nation shows must provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test.

AEG's new policy is set to go into effect Oct. 1, which is the same day of Breuer scheduled concert.

"I know I'm going to sacrifice a lot of money, but I'm not going to be enslaved by this system or by money and nor should anyone that wants to laugh or be entertained," said Breuer on his Facebook live stream Friday morning. "I don't care if you're vaccinated ... that's great. It's a choice, and if you have anything else to say I honestly don't care.

"I have to stick to my morals, I have to stick to what I know is right as a human to another human when you have to be forced, bribed, dictated ... which is basically what's going on."

He says promoters like Live Nation and AEG are "holding hostage to all performers."

"They're doing what what they gotta do, what they feel they have to do, but I'm telling you, the Royal Oak Theater, I love that theater, not doing it."

Get the COVID-19 Update newsletter in your inbox.

Breuer regularly tours as a stand-up comedian and may be best known as a cast member of "Saturday Night Live" from 1995-98 and for his role in the 1998 Dave Chappelle stoner comedy "Half Baked."

Tickets for the Oct. 1 show are still on sale on Royal Oak Music Theatre's website. The Detroit News has reached out to venue representatives for comment.

Date: September 15, 2021 03:40

From 9NEWS in Denver, Colorado - Covid cancellation related:

Thousands of Colorado residents to get refunds from StubHub
Nearly 9,000 Colorado consumers are set to get refunds as part of a settlement announced Tuesday.

Stubhub

COLORADO, USA — Thousands of Colorado residents who purchased tickets from StubHub for events canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic will get refunds, as part of a settlement announced by Colorado's Attorney General (AG). AG Phil Weiser today joined nine other states and the District of Columbia in announcing the settlement related to tickets that were purchased under StubHub's pre-pandemic refund policy for events that were later canceled due to the pandemic. The settlement means that StubHub will return $3,120,442 in refunds to 8,688 Colorado consumers. “The pandemic impacted all Coloradans, many of whom were looking forward to events and experiences that were canceled as we all worked to keep each other safe and healthy,” Weiser said. “Consumers should not be out of their money when a service they paid for was never provided. My office is committed to protecting consumers, and we will continue to take action to ensure that consumers, like those of Stubhub, receive the refunds they are owed.”

StubHub, one of the largest ticket reselling marketplaces in the country, initially refused to pay refunds to consumers for concerts, sports events, and other events that were canceled. Under its “FanProtect Guarantee,” StubHub typically offered consumers full refunds of the purchase price and fees they paid for tickets if their events were canceled, according to a release from the AG's office. In March 2020, however, following the mass-cancellation of entertainment events, StubHub stopped honoring its refund guarantee and instead told its customers that they would receive account credits equal to 120% of their purchases to be used for future events and denied their requests for refunds. After the states began coordinated investigations, StubHub ultimately reversed its decision in May 2021 and said customers who purchased tickets prior to March 25, 2020, and had their events were canceled would receive full refunds unless they opted for an account credit.

As part of the settlement StubHub is required to:

- Clearly and conspicuously disclose any modification to its refund policies before a consumer agrees to it
- Honor those policies when events are canceled
- Promptly process refund requests it receives from consumers for these canceled events going forward

Colorado consumers who have not been contacted by StubHub and believe they are entitled to a refund can contact StubHub directly at (866) 788-2482 or the Colorado Department of Law at 800-222-4444.

Others joining the settlement include:

Arizona
Arkansas
Indiana
Maryland
Minnesota
New Hampshire
Ohio
Virginia
Wisconsin
District of Columbia

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-15 03:43 by Hairball.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 15, 2021 05:08

daspyknows
Put him on the Never To Go list.

Former 'SNL' comedian says he will cancel 2 shows over vaccination requirements

[www.sfgate.com]

DETROIT — Stand-up comedian and actor Jim Breuer said on social media he will be canceling two shows on his upcoming fall tour due to rules at the venues regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements.

"The Wellmont Theater, New Jersey ... not doing it. Also, the Royal Oak Theatre in Michigan, due to the segregation of them forcing people to show up with vaccinations, to prove you're vaccinated, to prove that you've had a shot. I am absolutely not doing those shows."

The Royal Oak Music Theatre is owned by AEG, which announced last month that event goers must provide a proof of vaccination to attend concerts and shows at their venues and festivals. It's the second-largest concert promoter in the country behind Live Nation, which followed with similar protocols days later. Artists, crew and attendees at Live Nation shows must provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test.

AEG's new policy is set to go into effect Oct. 1, which is the same day of Breuer scheduled concert.

"I know I'm going to sacrifice a lot of money, but I'm not going to be enslaved by this system or by money and nor should anyone that wants to laugh or be entertained," said Breuer on his Facebook live stream Friday morning. "I don't care if you're vaccinated ... that's great. It's a choice, and if you have anything else to say I honestly don't care.

"I have to stick to my morals, I have to stick to what I know is right as a human to another human when you have to be forced, bribed, dictated ... which is basically what's going on."

He says promoters like Live Nation and AEG are "holding hostage to all performers."

"They're doing what what they gotta do, what they feel they have to do, but I'm telling you, the Royal Oak Theater, I love that theater, not doing it."

Get the COVID-19 Update newsletter in your inbox.

Breuer regularly tours as a stand-up comedian and may be best known as a cast member of "Saturday Night Live" from 1995-98 and for his role in the 1998 Dave Chappelle stoner comedy "Half Baked."

Tickets for the Oct. 1 show are still on sale on Royal Oak Music Theatre's website. The Detroit News has reached out to venue representatives for comment.

I had to look him up to see if it was someone I recognized. I sort of did.

I imagine some people (not accusing him mind you), come out all indignant about COVID policies so that they GET IN THE NEWS as no one is talking about them, or has talked about them for years, otherwise.

Again, I'm not saying he's in this camp.

Date: September 15, 2021 05:14

Jim Breuer - best remembered (by me) as Goat Boy on SNL....which was sort of funny...once.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-15 05:14 by Hairball.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 16, 2021 14:24

Elton John just announced he's moving ALL of his Europe 2021 dates to 2023.

However, the reason given is not COVID, but a hip injury needing surgery:

[mailchi.mp]

Date: September 16, 2021 16:18

From ABC7 San Francisco:

Concert cancellations blamed on COVID variant leave ticket buyers struggling to get refunds

Cancellations

Hopes for a return to normalcy have been slowed by the COVID-19 Delta variant. The situation is causing some uncertainty for concert-goers.

"All right, the first song is awesome," said Anne Bader of Oakland, as she popped in a CD from The Frames. The alt rock band had scheduled a North American tour. Bader likes them so much, she had bought tickets to see them in Chicago. "It's a live show," said Bader. Unfortunately, travel restrictions forced the band from Ireland to cancel its tour. Linda Mullen was all set to go to BottleRock on Memorial Day weekend, but the coronavirus pushed the concert to Labor Day. Mullen and her husband had been excited about seeing one of their favorite bands, the Red Hot Chili Peppers. But by concert time, the Chili Peppers had been replaced by Chris Stapleton. "Yeah, he's country. He's country. Neither one of us likes country music," Mullen told 7 On Your Side. Mullen had bought her tickets through Viagogo, a marketplace that connects ticket buyers with third-party sellers. Viagogo refused to give her a refund. "I just thought that was kind of a bait-and-switch situation and I wanted my money back," Mullen said. Viagogo told ABC7 News: "If an event has been rescheduled and tickets are still valid, customers are not entitled to a refund." It encouraged Mullen to resell her tickets, but she was unsuccessful. Bader bought her tickets to see The Frames through Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster offered her a 120% credit for a future event, but the band's own cancellation announcement said "refunds for New York and Chicago can be had at the original point of purchase." "Why am I being offered a credit when the band said it would issue a refund?" wondered Bader. She contacted 7 on Your Side. We reached out to Ticketmaster, which decided to give Bader her money back. Ticketmaster says it has now decided to give ticket buyers an option of a refund or 120% credit. As for Mullen, she says her experience will make her rethink buying tickets. "Especially now when everything is so uncertain, it's probably not a good idea," she said. By the way, Chris Stapleton ended up canceling his appearance at BottleRock the day of the show, citing a non-COVID related illness.

Date: September 18, 2021 15:10

Nine Northampton concerts postponed, canceled due to COVID

Sep. 17, 2021
By George Lenker

Iron Horse Entertainment Group has called off, moved or canceled nine shows scheduled this month “due to the recent surge of the COVID-19 delta variant in Western Massachusetts.”

The nine shows were booked for the Calvin Theatre or nearby Iron Horse Music Hall.

Details on cancellations, postponements or relocations can be found at iheg.com.

To minimize health risks, the Iron Horse and its sister venues — the Calvin Theatre and Pearl Street Nightclub — has previously enacted COVID safety protocols.

[www.masslive.com]

Date: September 20, 2021 21:09

Good read from Bob Lefsetz:

Touring Snapshot

Every show has to play. If a band member, even a member of the entourage, gets infected with Covid-19 it’s a disaster.

Don’t expect the hoi polloi to understand touring, after all they can’t understand ticketing, not even the government can understand ticketing, the public thinks that Ticketmaster gets all the fees and the scalpers are such good lobbyists that elected officials end up with a skewed vision of the landscape and no regulations are put into place. But it gets even more complicated, in many cases promoters are in bed with the secondary market, offloading a chunk of tickets reduces their risk. Confused yet?

So the bottom line is these acts that barnstorm across the country, from arena to arena…it’s not four guys in a station wagon. It’s trucks, carrying production, never mind other infrastructure, both physical and human. It’s a business. So, you spend a lot to make a lot. Now more than ever. Belief is the audience won’t put up with a show that’s only four guys on stage and that’s it, that at these ticket prices people expect, demand production, I’m not sure that is true, but that’s the standard of the industry, that’s the way it is. So, the numbers are big. Let’s say you play twenty dates. At best only the last five are profitable. The previous fifteen, even if they all sell out, are all about recovering costs.

Don’t feel too bad for the acts, the percentage looks bad on the surface, but those last five dates can be EXTREMELY profitable. But if you have to cancel a few of the twenty for Covid reasons, you’re screwed.

This is the dance that’s being done now. Especially since acts have gone on the road and encountered this, Kiss and the Doobie Brothers had to shut down, and other performers too. For those acts now on the sidelines, getting ready to go…

So you think the business is back, but the truth is it’s still in flux.

But one thing is for sure, the acts that are out there, the big ones, have Covid protocols that will blow your mind. Bottom line, you may work for the band and be unable to see them perform. You’ve got to stay in the bubble. To make sure the tour can go on, that there are no blips on the radar screen.

The truth is everybody needs the money, but some need it more than others. Meaning there are acts that do less than arena business, who are willing to take the risk, otherwise they’re going to go broke. But not all of them. I was speaking to a musician who pulled his tour because it was just too dangerous, he played a couple of dates and then went home. Then again, the next dates on the schedule were in the southeast, he didn’t want to play Russian Roulette.

And then there are the no-shows.

This is a phenomenon previously unseen at this level. People who bought tickets but just won’t show up, because they’re afraid of getting Covid. They don’t want to risk their lives for a couple of hundred bucks. The truth is almost nobody wanted their money back from shows canceled in 2020, they held on to their tickets, but now that the dates are playing…some are unsure.

And these people staying home, writing off the cost of tickets, tend to be older. So acts that appeal to this demo take a higher risk in business. Does it make sense to put up a tour now?

What we do know is the fifteen to forty year olds will all show up. Except maybe for those older in the demo who have kids and are afraid of getting Covid and infecting them. This generation feels invulnerable, they believe they won’t get infected and if they do they’ll live through it, willy-nilly. So they’ll show up. Then again, do the acts want to tour everywhere these people are? Already there are acts avoiding certain states. The more unvaccinated, the more the vaccinated are wary of going.

But it gets even worse. It’s not only restaurants that can’t get help, this is happening in touring too. Sometimes despite being hired, workers just don’t show up. And the workers are in control, you can say you’re going to fire them because the truth is you’re begging them to come at all.

So at some gigs the concession stands can’t be fully open. There are fewer merch tables. It’s kinda like Brexit, the surface issues are obvious, you think you’re immune to the consequences, and then you wake up and you realize you’re caught in the quagmire too.

So what is going to happen?

So, Covid infection rates should get worse as the temperature drops. This is complicated. But the more your indoors, the higher the odds of infection. That’s one of the reasons the south was hit so hard this summer, because it’s so hot and they all retreated inside into the air conditioning.

But will the tours be impacted, will they stop?

Well like I said, the performers are creating leakproof bubbles. Because no one can get infected, it ruins the economics of the whole tour.

As for checking vaccination status…

That varies from gig to gig. I hear constantly from people who say their vaccine card was only barely checked, if at all. They flash their phone, the ticket taker barely glances and they’re in. Then I know other shows where the promoter hires a whole new team just to check vaccination status, even asks patrons to show their driver’s license to cross-check the information.

Now you can’t even do that in every market. Hell, if Texans are beating up the hostess at a restaurant in New York for asking their vaccination status, imagine what it would be like at a gig, where someone has already committed, already paid for their ticket.

Bottom line, the touring business is going to an all vaxxed model, there’s just too much at risk. It’s not a matter of politics, it’s a matter of economics. Furthermore, promoters have the right to do this. Then again, never underestimate the long arm of the law to get involved but…the bottom line is most governments want shows to play, for their economic reasons, it brings money into the community.

No one can state definitively how it will play out, but these are the issues.

[lefsetz.com]

Date: September 20, 2021 21:25

"
This is a phenomenon previously unseen at this level. People who bought tickets but just won’t show up, because they’re afraid of getting Covid. They don’t want to risk their lives for a couple of hundred bucks. The truth is almost nobody wanted their money back from shows canceled in 2020, they held on to their tickets, but now that the dates are playing…some are unsure. "

This is absolutely true. One local venue manager (club) told me he is seeing a 60% scan rate for ticket while I have heard 75% at others, anecdotally. And then are the loads of empty seats at near sold out venues that can't be attributed to unsold broker tickets.

Then LiveNation puts in all the tickets they have been holding back to scalp themselves in at half price!

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: September 20, 2021 21:44

I decided to go to Charlotte (the 2nd show) due to fears the band may cancel at any time.

I already have Atlanta tickets, and may try Tampa, too, due to this reason.

Vaccinated and using common sense.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: September 20, 2021 22:06

Dan-that is exactly my situation. Bought tix in2020, kept them. Was a bit surprised when they rescheduled for Fall 2021. Decided to skip St. Louis due to several reasons and will just eat the tickets. Part of that is, I honestly don't think their is any resale value. Plenty of tix available and I'd be lucky to get any money at all for them.

Date: September 21, 2021 00:17

"
This is a phenomenon previously unseen at this level. People who bought tickets but just won’t show up, because they’re afraid of getting Covid. They don’t want to risk their lives for a couple of hundred bucks. The truth is almost nobody wanted their money back from shows canceled in 2020, they held on to their tickets, but now that the dates are playing…some are unsure. "

This is absolutely true. One local venue manager (club) told me he is seeing a 60% scan rate for ticket while I have heard 75% at others, anecdotally. And then are the loads of empty seats at near sold out venues that can't be attributed to unsold broker tickets.

Then LiveNation puts in all the tickets they have been holding back to scalp themselves in at half price!

Date: September 21, 2021 00:32

TumblinDice76
Dan-that is exactly my situation. Bought tix in2020, kept them. Was a bit surprised when they rescheduled for Fall 2021. Decided to skip St. Louis due to several reasons and will just eat the tickets. Part of that is, I honestly don't think their is any resale value. Plenty of tix available and I'd be lucky to get any money at all for them.

Ahem... what kinda tix? winking smiley cool smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 17

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1905
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home