Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Charlie Watts Fan Video
Posted by: rcfoxy ()
Date: August 17, 2021 03:59

Ladies & Gentlemen!!

It's time to make a short fan video for CHARLIE WATTS :-)

Please focus on good wishes and sending him love, for his health and a speedy recovery. (I know the Steve Jordan stuff is a sensitive topic for some, but please make this all about Charlie and his long term well being first and foremost. :-) ) He owes us nothing, and has been keeping the beat for most of our entire lives....

Andreea has kindly offered to compile and create another one of her great videos like the 2019 Mick one: [youtu.be]

So if you feel like it, please send a short video (ideally landscape) or a message or photos for Charlie before Friday 19th, 6pm London time to:

[www.dropbox.com]

PS: If you are one of the very lucky fans who has caught one of Charlie's sticks please mention it, and where and when and how it felt :-)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-18 03:59 by rcfoxy.

Re: Charlie Watts Fan Video
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: August 17, 2021 20:13

What a great idea Richard, and I do remember the video by Andreea that she did for Mick.
As a lot of us know, Andreea has made so many great Stones videos as well as other bands and artists, and not forgetting her travels all over the world.

Is it Friday 20th August or Thursday 19th the deadline date?

Will do mine tomorrow (Wednesday), after I get my haircut. thumbs up

Can't look too scruffy for Charlie as he always looks so cool, well groomed and well dressed, even when he is playing the drums .smileys with beer

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: August 17, 2021 20:41

Just sent my contribution……you gotta move smiling smiley

Date: August 17, 2021 23:52

crawdaddy
What a great idea Richard, and I do remember the video by Andreea that she did for Mick.
As a lot of us know, Andreea has made so many great Stones videos as well as other bands and artists, and not forgetting her travels all over the world.

Is it Friday 20th August or Thursday 19th the deadline date?

Will do mine tomorrow (Wednesday), after I get my haircut. thumbs up

Can't look too scruffy for Charlie as he always looks so cool, well groomed and well dressed, even when he is playing the drums .smileys with beer

Here is her Mick one:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: August 18, 2021 04:00

The Balloon upload site has popped....so please use this Dropbox link now, and if you recently sent one, maybe resend it to here:

[www.dropbox.com]

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 18, 2021 05:15

rcfoxy
The Balloon upload site has popped....so please use this Dropbox link now, and if you recently sent one, maybe resend it to here:

[www.dropbox.com]

thumbs up

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: August 18, 2021 09:52

Ok done

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: August 19, 2021 22:17

Sent my video twice a few hours ago and just not sure it has gone through OK.confused smiley

Looking forward to see our messages to Charlie and really hoping he will be behind his drum kit sometime during The Rolling Stones Tour. thumbs up

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: August 27, 2021 16:49

Richard,

Is there even a remote chance that Andreea finished this video before we all received the tragic news?
Still sad, sad, sad...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1549
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home