Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Now That They've Played It Won't Take Long ... What Do You Want To Hear Next From A Bigger Bang?
Posted by: Rev. Robert W. ()
Date: November 10, 2005 09:04

I get such a kick out of "Let Me Down Slow"--"you're coloring your hair with some new kind of dye."

And the guitars!

I think the record as a whole is pretty damn spotty, but it certainly has its moments.

Re: Now That They've Played It Won't Take Long ... What Do You Want To Hear Next From A Bigger Bang?
Posted by: kuenzer ()
Date: November 10, 2005 09:15

wishes, in order of preference:

Laugh I Nearly Died
Sweet Neocon
Streets Of Love
She Saw Me Coming
Biggest Mistake
Driving Too Fast
Let Me Down Slow
This Place Is Empty
Dangerous Beauty
Look What The Cat Dragged In

for I hope that there will not just be one other ABB-song and the rest is filled with
Love Me Tender and Jailhouse Rock or whatever

Posted by: StonesAustria ()
Date: November 10, 2005 09:46

There is no other choice:

Look What The Cat Dragged In!!!!

Well, Biggest Mistake of My Life, perhaps.

Do the girls still scream, when you perform on stage? KR: Not on stage, but when I perform, yeah.

Posted by: uz2bstoned ()
Date: November 10, 2005 10:13

Driving Too fast!. This is a really great song. It is not a filler like some say. It Rocks. great base line and Ronnie could extend the slide riffin and jam on the song at the end. I can see this one being a real winner if they dared play it! SSMC and IWTL are good but a little slow for me. Gotta have those fast beats.

Posted by: wandering spirit ()
Date: November 10, 2005 12:21

i agree with uz2bstoned - it should be driving too fast, an excellent and fast rock song (SSMC has nothing special for me, but i am happy they have already played IWTL, which is my absolute favourite of ABcool smiley

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: November 10, 2005 12:23

Driving Too Fast should be next. And after that LWTCDI.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: November 10, 2005 12:50

Biggest Mistake and This Place is Empty! They're great. And of course Streets of Love grows on you. In Norway, it's among the top five songs in national radio's listener's choice. Geta a LOT of airplay. Almost Angie-status soon...

Posted by: Niklas ()
Date: November 10, 2005 14:14

She saw me coming
This place is empty

Posted by: RobertJohnson ()
Date: November 10, 2005 14:18

All.

Posted by: J-J-Flash ()
Date: November 10, 2005 15:58

Look What the Cat Dragged In

Date: November 10, 2005 18:33

Let Me Down Slow
This Place is Empty

Posted by: KYRIAKOS ()
Date: November 10, 2005 20:21

I'd say "Laugh I nearly died" placing it before "Night time is the right time"

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: November 10, 2005 20:46

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-12-22 05:04 by cirrhosis.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: November 10, 2005 20:50

SOL may have been the "lead-off" single, but it struck out swinging on three pitches.

Posted by: Goyasparanoias ()
Date: November 10, 2005 23:23

Next up should be SHE SAW ME COMING - one of the 3 best on the album

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: November 11, 2005 11:25

She saw me coming, Let me down slow, Dangerous Beauty.

Posted by: RnT ()
Date: November 11, 2005 12:16

Biggest mistake. Great melody. It can be done the way they play Dead Flowers. Mick on acoustic, Ron & Keith doing fills. Keith on BU vocals. I can see it in my dreams!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1507
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home