Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 5 of 8
Re: OT - NFL Football Playoffs - 2022
Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: January 23, 2022 19:06

Where is crholstrom. I want to talk about how bad “the hawks” O like is. Worst in the league. He hasn’t posted I awhile. By the way your fans are far from being the best.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-01-23 20:28 by More Hot Rocks.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: January 23, 2022 20:10

crholmstrom
SF/CIN for the Super Bowl would be cool

That's what I want to see. After Jimmy G slays Tampa Bay to send Tom into retirement.

Posted by: TravellinMan ()
Date: January 23, 2022 20:13

daspyknows
crholmstrom

That's what I want to see. After Jimmy G slays Tampa Bay to send Tom into retirement.

No way. Tom sends Jimmy to the Arena Football league.

Date: January 23, 2022 20:30

daspyknows
crholmstrom

If SF makes it they will get slammed by any AFC team. They are holding on for dear life

Date: January 23, 2022 23:09

More Hot Rocks
daspyknows
crholmstrom

If SF makes it they will get slammed by any AFC team. They are holding on for dear life

Maybe but they have beaten Cin, LA, Dallas and Green Bay on the road in the last six weeks. Only loss since early Dec. was to Tenn. on the road. The AFC's number 1 seed by a field goal. Holding on for dear life is doing just enough to win. Their defense is for real and they can run the ball.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: January 24, 2022 01:28

Wow, what a game between Rams and Tampa! Rams win despite doing everything in their power to choke and lose!
Glad to see Packers and TBay out of the playoffs. Perhaps the last we've seen of Rodgers and Brady?
Should be a good NFC finals next week. Not sure who I'm cheering for.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: January 24, 2022 04:48

OT in KC!!!

Date: January 24, 2022 05:01

These 4 games this weekend were probably the best in NFL playoff history! Buffalo vs KC was arguably the best game I've ever seen. Just when you thought Buffalo won it with 13 seconds left, Mahomes marches KC down the field for the tying field goal and then marching down the field in OT to win the game. Bills defense was a total let down in the final KC drive and OT. I don't think the Bengals are going to be able to beat KC next weekend.

Date: January 24, 2022 05:09

^ +1. That was an amazing game.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: January 24, 2022 05:18

The best team lost in KC. The Bills should have squibbed kicked the ball down the field with 13 seconds left to run some seconds off the clock. The Bills defense was gassed. No overtime possession was a shame.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 24, 2022 11:52

What an amazing weekend of football. Next weekend should be good, too. SF vs LAR is always a dogfight. It's a toss up. I think KC is clearly the favorite vs CIN but Joe Burrow is looking like an all time great if he lives. They will be dangerous for years if they can get a decent offensive line.

Date: January 24, 2022 12:00

The Sicilian
The best team lost in KC. The Bills should have squibbed kicked the ball down the field with 13 seconds left to run some seconds off the clock. The Bills defense was gassed. No overtime possession was a shame.

Buffalo choked with the kick off. Mahomes is amazing.

Date: January 24, 2022 17:47

crholmstrom
The Sicilian

Coaching blunder. Andy Reid won that battle.

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: January 24, 2022 18:45

DGA35
These 4 games this weekend were probably the best in NFL playoff history! Buffalo vs KC was arguably the best game I've ever seen. Just when you thought Buffalo won it with 13 seconds left, Mahomes marches KC down the field for the tying field goal and then marching down the field in OT to win the game. Bills defense was a total let down in the final KC drive and OT. I don't think the Bengals are going to be able to beat KC next weekend.

Agree 100%. I've never seen a weekend of football like this one. My Rams looked like world-beaters in the first half but did everything in their power to give the game away. That Stafford to Kupp pass to set up the field goal was incredible. Then the AFC game . . . it was a shame that the Bills lost. Josh Allen vs Patrick Mahomes was epic.

But very happy to see both Brady and Rogers lose.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 24, 2022 19:31

The Sicilian

The best team won. What KC did was more spectacular than Buffalo. The beauty of sudden death is it requires the best of the best. Buffalo is still missing that one little bit to get it done. A rabid ridiculous fan base isn't enough.

Date: January 24, 2022 19:36

Extremely likely that the 2021 Super Bowl will be Brady's last.

Years he played in a Super Bowl:

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: January 24, 2022 22:55

It was a glorious weekend. I'm too old for the stress though. I DVR them and then watch most of a game until it looks like the team I'm backing is going to lose. I check on the internet for the final score. If my team pulls it out I can relax and watch the rest of the game. If they lose, watch something else.

That would have been gut wrenching if I was a Bills fan. Thirteen seconds left. The Bills fans in Kansas City, all hugging, crying with relief. They'll never trust a game again it's dead over.

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: January 24, 2022 23:01

I love football and will watch, but I'm guessing this Super Bowl (no matter who goes) will be one of the lowest rated ones ever (no Brady, no Rodgers...).

Date: January 24, 2022 23:25

The Sicilian

One sec would of ran off. That’s all. It would of been downed and no time other than one second

Date: January 25, 2022 00:03

daspyknows
crholmstrom
The Sicilian

Coaching blunder. Andy Reid won that battle.

As I was watching, I was pretty sure Buffalo would squib kick with 13 seconds left, probably would have taken 7 seconds off, leaving KC with pretty much one play left. Having said that, pretty slack defense to let them get two huge plays so quickly.

Date: January 25, 2022 00:25

crholmstrom
The Sicilian

Two words if your are talking about choking.

Malcolm Butler

Date: January 25, 2022 04:22

More Hot Rocks
crholmstrom
The Sicilian

Malcolm Butler

More like Russell Wilson, AKA Princess due to his diva proclivities. & if he's Princess then Kaaron Rodgers is Queenie.

Date: January 25, 2022 05:15

crholmstrom
More Hot Rocks
crholmstrom
The Sicilian

Malcolm Butler

More like Russell Wilson, AKA Princess due to his diva proclivities. & if he's Princess then Kaaron Rodgers is Queenie.

I thought he was Seattle’s main man.

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: January 25, 2022 06:57

Bills should definitely have gone for an onside kick, but a rugby Union style drop kick, so the ball is contestable, K.C. would not expect that play, whereby the Guards lift the WR upwards like the Props lift the Locks in Rugby, voila your 5 ft above the opposition

Date: January 25, 2022 07:02

NashvilleBlues
I love football and will watch, but I'm guessing this Super Bowl (no matter who goes) will be one of the lowest rated ones ever (no Brady, no Rodgers...).

No Brady or Fraudgers could be the reason why the SB is a decently rated one: so many people are tired of seeing Brady in Super Bowls. Besides, Fraudgers has only been in one Super Bowl. Brady has been in TEN.

Although ratings these days means almost nothing with so many people having cut the cord, you might can count on a lot of people watching if Joe Burrow and Matthew Stafford are in.

Date: January 25, 2022 08:59

GasLightStreet
NashvilleBlues

No Brady or Fraudgers could be the reason why the SB is a decently rated one: so many people are tired of seeing Brady in Super Bowls. Besides, Fraudgers has only been in one Super Bowl. Brady has been in TEN.

Although ratings these days means almost nothing with so many people having cut the cord, you might can count on a lot of people watching if Joe Burrow and Matthew Stafford are in.

Kaaron Fraudgers, hahahahahaha

Date: January 25, 2022 11:35

More Hot Rocks
crholmstrom
More Hot Rocks
crholmstrom
The Sicilian

Malcolm Butler

Russell Wilson used to be all about the Seahawks. Now, he's all about Russell Wilson. Lot of fans are really tired of the soap opera. He & his agent are playing these weird passive aggressive games. The Hawks much maligned O line has actually played pretty well. The problem is Princess has a messiah complex, always has to be the hero. He constantly tries for plays that aren't there all whilst holding onto the ball far too long. I think he has peaked & it would probably be a good move to trade him. The team will never get more for him than they will now. Plus he's eating up an enormous piece of the salary cap. Hard to build a team under those circumstances.

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 17:11

Buffalo coach and defensive coordinator should be fired for playing prevent defense on that 13 second drive. Inexcusable that no one was covering Kelce tight on that pass and the whole middle of the field was open when Kelce caught that pass.Worst coaching in nfl playoff history.Brady should be pissed at Todd Bowles and Arians for dialing up a blitz and leaving Kupp, the best receiver in football one on one with a safety.Brady"s great comeback was wasted.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: January 25, 2022 18:13

Taylor1
Worst coaching in nfl playoff history./quote]

Really? The Falcons blown 28-3 Super Bowl doesn't beat it? The Collapse?

Date: January 25, 2022 18:28

crholmstrom
More Hot Rocks
crholmstrom
More Hot Rocks
crholmstrom
The Sicilian

Malcolm Butler

Russell Wilson used to be all about the Seahawks. Now, he's all about Russell Wilson. Lot of fans are really tired of the soap opera. He & his agent are playing these weird passive aggressive games. The Hawks much maligned O line has actually played pretty well. The problem is Princess has a messiah complex, always has to be the hero. He constantly tries for plays that aren't there all whilst holding onto the ball far too long. I think he has peaked & it would probably be a good move to trade him. The team will never get more for him than they will now. Plus he's eating up an enormous piece of the salary cap. Hard to build a team under those circumstances.

There's been a lot of talk about the Saints getting Wilson.

Just what we need - another drama queen with a Tebo level religious idiocy. We managed to dump that idiot Jimmy Graham but we're stuck with the whiny brat that Mike Thomas is. Both have been liars while playing.

Can't Guard Mike? No Need - Mike Don't Play.

Saints need to resign Winston, trade the idiot and get 2 wideouts. There's a great team there defensively and 2 good wideouts. Just 2 more... with Winston, they could do something. Taysom Hill really screwed the Saints over with his contract. That's amazing. He's not a quarterback. It's astounding how the Saints let these buffoons run all over them the they they have.

That coach for the Bills... what a dumbass.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 5 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1959
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home