Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 3 of 8
Re: OT: NFL 2021
Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: September 12, 2021 21:13

daspyknows
A bit early on the Bills. They still haven't played Team Covid yet and a bunch of their key players are my body my choice, not there is no I in team.

No body is suffering from Covid. All are healthy. And there is only one player that has been vocal about the vaccine. Not a bunch. Get the facts right and it’s not early. The Bills in any week are in the top 3.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-12 21:19 by More Hot Rocks.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: September 12, 2021 23:09

More Hot Rocks
daspyknows
A bit early on the Bills. They still haven't played Team Covid yet and a bunch of their key players are my body my choice, not there is no I in team.

No body is suffering from Covid. All are healthy. And there is only one player that has been vocal about the vaccine. Not a bunch. Get the facts right and it’s not early. The Bills in any week are in the top 3.

Bills kinda setting the bar for top 3 low this week. Just saying.... winking smiley

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: September 13, 2021 03:23

More Hot Rocks
daspyknows

Yet...Allen and one of the starting OL are definitely in the anti-vaxxer crowd. Unvaxxed who get it miss 2 or 3 games. Not sure they were top 3 this week.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: September 13, 2021 07:40

Well the NFC North didn't look good today, with all teams losing.

Watching my Bears playing, I just had a bad feeling after the opening drive when they marched down the field to near the goal line, only to get a false start penalty, then having to call a time out and then getting intercepted in the end zone. That pretty much sums up the team.
Andy Dalton played fairly good but I can't understand some of Nagy's play calling. Twice they went on 4th and 4 only to get shut down. Then in the 4th qtr, going for it on 4th and 15, throwing incomplete. Even if the play was completed, they didn't make the 15 yards needed! As usual, every Bears fan on twitter is calling for his firing.
I think the best scene during the game was they showed legendary Bear Dick Butkus in one of the suites just staring motionless at the field.

Date: September 13, 2021 14:50

Looks like teams aren't going to be happy heading west this year. If the Raiders can win tonight, the NFC & AFC West divisions are going to be 8-0 on the week. Of the 2, the NFC West looks stronger overall but the AFC West has decent teams, too. The NFC West is going to be brutal this year playing each other. Should make for some awesome games. GO HAWKS! Note to GasLight Street: hope you are doing ok. Your Saints sure looked good yesterday. Hope that brings you a little happiness break during the post Hurricane Ida problems.

Date: September 17, 2021 07:02

Wow, Giants snatch defeat from the jaws of victory! How many dumb penalties can a team take, including an offside on the final play of the game, a missed field goal which would have won them the game?

Date: September 17, 2021 07:21

DGA35
Wow, Giants snatch defeat from the jaws of victory! How many dumb penalties can a team take, including an offside on the final play of the game, a missed field goal which would have won them the game?

The dropped touchdown pass was terrible. Giants deserved to lose but Jones actually looked pretty good.

Date: September 17, 2021 07:56

daspyknows
DGA35

The dropped touchdown pass was terrible. Giants deserved to lose but Jones actually looked pretty good.

That too! Giants getting ripped by their fans on twitter, don't blame them.

Date: September 17, 2021 08:47

daspyknows
DGA35

The WTF QB played pretty well. Could be Fitzpatrick going down might end up being a good thing for the team.

Date: September 19, 2021 18:45

The pregame voodoo rituals have started. JJF playing loud, cafe mocha being consumed, gameday clothes ready, incense in the burner waiting to be lit. It's gameday woo hoo! GO HAWKS!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 19, 2021 18:55

crholmstrom
The pregame voodoo rituals have started. JJF playing loud, cafe mocha being consumed, gameday clothes ready, incense in the burner waiting to be lit. It's gameday woo hoo! GO HAWKS!

smileys with beer
Good on the Seahawks for implementing the vax/test proof policy for today's home opener.

GO HAWKS!!

Date: September 19, 2021 19:22

MisterDDDD
crholmstrom

smileys with beer
Good on the Seahawks for implementing the vax/test proof policy for today's home opener.

GO HAWKS!!

Definitely needed to be done. Going to be hard to enforce mask mandate though. They will try because they love busting on people at the game. I've been angry a few times about the way I was treated because I wasn't doing anything wrong or against the rules. Ushers on power trips. It's even worse at the baseball game with some of them. Some are ok though. The only Ms game I went to this year I was the only person in the section of the bleachers & it was 97 during a day game. The seats were on same level as the don't clap rattle your jewelry club level seats. One of the ushers took pity on me & let me in there. Those seats were pretty empty, too. Empty seats not a factor at the Hawks game of course. GO HAWKS!

Date: September 20, 2021 02:21

Wow, Chargers choke like the Giants. 2 second half TD's called back because of penalties. Instead of 14 points they only managed 3. No way Cowboys should have won that game!

Posted by: DeadHead4Ever ()
Date: September 20, 2021 05:41

Niners improve to 2-0

Date: September 20, 2021 07:46

DeadHead4Ever
Niners improve to 2-0

So does Arizona, although the Vikings should have won that game if their kicker didn't miss an easy field goal at the end of the game. Since I'm a Bears fan, I'm glad they lost!

Date: September 20, 2021 13:28

Seahawks really stunk it up yesterday. 1 of the biggest choke jobs in franchise history (although not as bad as the last Super Bowl appearance). Derrick Henry had a lot to do with that but it mainly came down to the mentals. Way too many incredibly stupid penalities like taunting & unnecessary roughness. Hopefully this will be a wake up call for the rest of the season.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: September 20, 2021 20:16

daspyknows
More Hot Rocks
daspyknows

Yet...Allen and one of the starting OL are definitely in the anti-vaxxer crowd. Unvaxxed who get it miss 2 or 3 games. Not sure they were top 3 this week.

Yeah two players are a “bunch”. No player has missed a game on Buffalo because of covid

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: September 20, 2021 22:04

Let's go Titans!

Date: September 20, 2021 22:19

Cooltoplady
daspyknows
More Hot Rocks
daspyknows

Yeah two players are a “bunch”. No player has missed a game on Buffalo because of covid

Yet...... Look at New Orleans Saints this past week. Does Buffalo want to depend on Trupicksky for 3 weeks due to Covid?

Date: September 24, 2021 13:51

Sam Darnold sure is a new man. Shows what a difference good coaching & a decent supporting cast can do. Hope Zach Wilson doesn't succumb to the NY Jets curse!

Date: September 24, 2021 18:09

crholmstrom
Sam Darnold sure is a new man. Shows what a difference good coaching & a decent supporting cast can do. Hope Zach Wilson doesn't succumb to the NY Jets curse!

I think he already has. I have confidence in the coaching staff but not having an experienced veteran to mentor him and to start (until Wilson is ready) was stupid. I put that on the GM. Even Jacksonville made Lawrence beat out Minshew. Throwing a rookie QB to the wolves without a supporting cast doesn't work. Jets would have been better off keeping Darnold and getting 3 1's for the Wilson pick than they are right now.

Date: October 1, 2021 14:55

He's waiting for Tommy.....

Soundtrack:

video: [www.youtube.com]

Date: October 3, 2021 23:18

GO HAWKS (& MARINERS)!

Date: October 4, 2021 00:53

What a difference one week makes for the Bears and Justin Fields. Looked good in today's win over Detroit.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: October 4, 2021 02:39

Just cancel the rest of the season and give The Bills the trophy

Date: October 4, 2021 02:53

More Hot Rocks

Bills are looking really good but there's still a long way to go this season! One or two key injuries could change everything.

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: October 4, 2021 11:08

More Hot Rocks

As a long time Bills fan who has followed them since the Jim Kelly days, let's not get carried away here. If you know anything about the Bills, inconsistently is their thing. Now, if they can go on and beat KC next Sunday night, then I will certainly partake in the magic dust that you have been imbibing (LOL)!

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: October 4, 2021 11:52

Chargers!!!

Date: October 4, 2021 12:58

SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: October 4, 2021 13:02

crholmstrom
He's waiting for Tommy.....

Soundtrack:

video: [www.youtube.com]

Was a heck of a game. Glad to see Brady eek out the win.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 3 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1549
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home