Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8
Re: OT: NFL 2021
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: August 16, 2021 14:20

Seahawks looked terrible in first preseason game against the Raiders. Of course, not many starters played but still I have my doubts regarding Ken Norton as D coordinator. We shall see but seeing Nathan Peterman go wild against the defense is more than a little disconcerting!

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: August 16, 2021 21:19

Don't sweat the preseason. When its the 3rd or 4th string playing the bigger issue is whether those guys have to play.

Trey Lance looks like he will be the real deal in SF. Still hope Jimmy G gets the nod at least for the start of the season. If he gets hurt or falters Trey is an upgrade over Nick Mullens and CJ Beathard.

Date: August 18, 2021 12:20

The Seahawks now have Jamal Adams under contract for 5 more seasons. It was one of those cases where both sides won the negotiation. GO HAWKS!

Date: August 28, 2021 17:27

Even though I'm pissed at the NFL for continuing to have full stadium games in the midst of a pandemic it is the high holy days. Just bought these for $4, $20 off! GO HAWKS!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 28, 2021 18:18

crholmstrom
Even though I'm pissed at the NFL for continuing to have full stadium games in the midst of a pandemic it is the high holy days. Just bought these for $4, $20 off! GO HAWKS!

Thanks crholmstrom!

Also picked up a four pack, reg $29 for $4
One for each of my sons and one left for me.

Great score winking smiley
[www.nflshop.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-28 18:32 by MisterDDDD.

Date: August 28, 2021 19:34

MisterDDDD
crholmstrom

Thanks crholmstrom!

Also picked up a four pack, reg $29 for $4
One for each of my sons and one left for me.

Great score winking smiley
[www.nflshop.com]

I got a Jamal Adams raglan tshirt, too. Jerseys just too damn expensive! I'll just be happy with my nice Marshawn Lynch jersey.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: August 28, 2021 19:51

crholmstrom

Are those jocks Crholmstrom? Go Bills!

Date: August 28, 2021 20:17

crholmstrom

I got a Jamal Adams raglan tshirt, too. Jerseys just too damn expensive! I'll just be happy with my nice Marshawn Lynch jersey.

Only Seahawk jersey I still own is a game used Steve Largent one I won back in the day through some radio contest.

Took it to his house once with my at that time little kids (charity thing he hosted) and got him to sign it in silver sharpie. Turned out stunning.

Date: August 28, 2021 20:22

More Hot Rocks

Could help to explain Buffalo's recent high covid numbers... winking smiley
Love the stones fans there, salt of the earth, but not the brightest bulbs.
smileys with beer

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: August 28, 2021 20:33

MisterDDDD
More Hot Rocks

smileys with beer
I’m sorry. I can’t. Sometimes you just can’t fix stupid. As a lifelong resident of Buffalo. There is a little of every attitude here. From humble to idiotic

Date: August 28, 2021 20:53

Cooltoplady
MisterDDDD
More Hot Rocks

smileys with beer
I’m sorry. I can’t. Sometimes you just can’t fix stupid. As a lifelong resident of Buffalo. There is a little of every attitude here. From humble to idiotic

I cant either I agree with her. But as a Bills fan I have to say most of them are not to bright By the way. Bills will be in the Super Bowl this year

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-28 20:55 by More Hot Rocks.

Date: August 28, 2021 21:01

More Hot Rocks
Cooltoplady
MisterDDDD
More Hot Rocks

smileys with beer

I cant either I agree with her. But as a Bills fan I have to say most of them are not to bright By the way. Bills will be in the Super Bowl this year

All light hearted banter... smileys with beer

Date: August 28, 2021 21:23

More Hot Rocks
crholmstrom

Too small! winking smiley You Bills fans best watch out, the dark lord in NE is making plans for you. GO HAWKS!

Date: August 28, 2021 21:23

Here’s to you Misterdddd. smileys with beer

Date: August 28, 2021 21:24

It’s sucks being in the AFC East. For any team

Date: August 31, 2021 22:54

Not too shocked Cam Newton got close to Darth Bill today. It was just a matter of time. I bet Cam wasn't comfortable with Bill's sartorial choices haha.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: September 1, 2021 04:20

I see Buffalo is discussing building a new 60000 seat stadium which is 12000 less than their current stadium. How will this increase revenues?

Date: September 1, 2021 07:09

DGA35
I see Buffalo is discussing building a new 60000 seat stadium which is 12000 less than their current stadium. How will this increase revenues?

Higher ticket prices and more luxury suites. That's how it always works.

Date: September 1, 2021 08:25

daspyknows
DGA35

Higher ticket prices and more luxury suites. That's how it always works.

Read new stadium will have 60 suites and I went online and saw the current stadium has over 100 suites. Over 40 less suites and 12000 less seats. Seems like you're going to have to raise prices a hell of a lot to make up for the smaller capacity.
At 60000 seats, I think it'll be the second smallest in the NFL behind Soldier Field? No wonder the Bears want to move to the suburbs.

Date: September 9, 2021 09:22

Happy NFL day! It is definitely 1 of the high holy days for the year. It's going to be a tough road but I"m feeling pretty good about my Seahawks. They're not getting much respect which is just how we like it. PUt a chip on their shoulder. I think GM John Schneider has a surprise brewing. They've got 12 million in cap room now. I think about week 6 they may trade to get Stephon Gilmore depending on how the season is going. Watch out for Jamal Adams this year. Last year was just a preview seeing as he was hurt most of the season. At this point of the season all things are possible. GO HAWKS!

Date: September 9, 2021 17:29

Don't sleep on the Niners this year. Watch Shanahan mix and match quarterbacks in a way the NFL hasn't seen before. Defensive coordinators will be losing sleep over that one. The D line is healthy and stocked and as long as it stays that way they will batman a QB or two.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: September 9, 2021 21:13

It’s here guys! Good luck to everyone!

Date: September 10, 2021 13:39

Great start to the season last night, Always good to see Dallas lose although I'm glad Dak was able to play extremely well. Now, on to Sunday. I have to do an early morning airport run for my goddaughter but will be home in time for the pregame rituals. Hawks are a 10:00 AM start here. GO HAWKS!

Date: September 11, 2021 03:20

crholmstrom
Great start to the season last night, Always good to see Dallas lose although I'm glad Dak was able to play extremely well. Now, on to Sunday. I have to do an early morning airport run for my goddaughter but will be home in time for the pregame rituals. Hawks are a 10:00 AM start here. GO HAWKS!

Would you name your kid Dak? Why not Tak or Cak or Gak? How about Bill?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-11 03:32 by More Hot Rocks.

Date: September 11, 2021 08:38

Bears on Sunday Night Football! We'll see how well they play.

I bought a 3 pack of Bears facemasks on clearance early this year from Sportchek here in Canada, think I paid $8. Bought my brother a Cowboys 3 pack for the same price.

Date: September 11, 2021 08:42

More Hot Rocks
crholmstrom

Would you name your kid Dak? Why not Tak or Cak or Gak? How about Bill?

Gak sounds Klingon. Sign me up!

Date: September 11, 2021 08:44

DGA35
Bears on Sunday Night Football! We'll see how well they play.

I bought a 3 pack of Bears facemasks on clearance early this year from Sportchek here in Canada, think I paid $8. Bought my brother a Cowboys 3 pack for the same price.

Ya mine showed up in the mail. They have filter pockets so I got 30 of those for $6. Total investment = $10. Not bad! GO HAWKS!

Date: September 12, 2021 19:56

Here we go, the best NFL Sunday of the year because all things are possible. GO HAWKS!

Date: September 12, 2021 20:13

Just give The Bills the Lombardi trophy now.

Date: September 12, 2021 20:39

A bit early on the Bills. They still haven't played Team Covid yet and a bunch of their key players are my body my choice, not there is no I in team.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1867
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home