Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3940414243444546474849...LastNext
Current Page: 44 of 68
Re: Tour 2022 rumors - The Rolling Stones
Posted by: Matt1984 ()
Date: March 8, 2022 19:07

Has the rumoured Liverpool Anfield show got a specific date?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 8, 2022 19:09

Yeah, if I can score some pits at the usual "reasonable" French price (2014, 2017 and 2018) I'm in for Lyon I suppose...I mean ending in Marseille and seeing Mick sing "Fool to Cry" a couple of meters away from my daughter and me would have been fine but hey, I'll be a sucker till the end ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: roma1927 ()
Date: March 8, 2022 19:38

Bv you have some news about italy?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 8, 2022 20:30

bye bye johnny
Ronnie's Facebook has posted one photo of MT recently - essentially a plug for "Mr.Luck".

[m.facebook.com]

There was another pic posted March 6th on Facebook with MT and the Stones from Tokyo '14 with a pic of Ronnie's setlist scribbling from the show:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 8, 2022 20:51

Wow if Taylor's back that's throwing a big bone at the die-hards, everything will be forgiven, even's Keith's vetoing of all of Mick's songs since 2012 ! The casual fans couldn't care less of course. I still remember the shock of seeing walk out of the blue (literally) at the beginning of Rambler at first O2...We knew he would show up but not for what or when.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: stabilo ()
Date: March 8, 2022 21:56

Hi There are a few B and B around the ground but there isn’t a lot to do around There restaurants etc you can get the train to kirkdale station from Liverpool centre which is about a 20 min walk to the ground of a taxi wouldn’t cost a lot of money,they may even put buses on to ferry people back to town as they do for the football.I think I would say to stay in the town centre and enjoy the city plenty of hotels,premier inn,travel lodge are good priced ones.if you want to stay in style the titanic is a really nice hotel hope this helps

Posted by: Iguanamom ()
Date: March 8, 2022 22:10

Thanks for the helpful comments about Liverpool options. Much appreciated!

Posted by: stabilo ()
Date: March 8, 2022 22:54

If you want to know anything else just ask

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: March 9, 2022 01:01

gotdablouse
Wow if Taylor's back that's throwing a big bone at the die-hards, everything will be forgiven, even's Keith's vetoing of all of Mick's songs since 2012 ! The casual fans couldn't care less of course. I still remember the shock of seeing walk out of the blue (literally) at the beginning of Rambler at first O2...We knew he would show up but not for what or when.

i doubt he's back

i mean we would have heard something by now right?

and on top of that he's 73 and hasn't performed on stage in 6 years

who knows if he's even still in shape to play anymore

hell bill coming back is more likley at this point

that being said i'd love it if he was back

and i mean BACK! not playing on one or two songs but playing thru the whole show

and ronnie can go "weave" with keith on his side

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: March 9, 2022 01:19

I'm trying to see the connection between Ron Wood posting a pic of him with Taylor = Taylor's gonna play with the Stones...

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: March 9, 2022 01:44

I assume the US will be involved?

Date: March 9, 2022 02:06

J.J.Flash

If they release the new album after the european tour a mini fall tour with few bonus shows in USA would be great to promote it just like 2016 with Blue and Lonesome after the Olé Tour

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: March 9, 2022 02:19

daniel t
I'm trying to see the connection between Ron Wood posting a pic of him with Taylor = Taylor's gonna play with the Stones...

The connection is it's the anniversary of the Tokyo shows.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 9, 2022 02:26

DiegoGlimmerStones
J.J.Flash

If they release the new album after the european tour a mini fall tour with few bonus shows in USA would be great to promote it just like 2016 with Blue and Lonesome after the Olé Tour

I can see a mini tour happening in the USA in the fall, but can't see a new album until 2024 at the earliest (if it ever happens at all), though I'm hoping for a new single prior to the upcoming tour.
Then they'll probably release a greatest hits 60th anniversary compilation with maybe another new single accompanying it which could coincide with the fall US mini-tour.
Also, I would expect a No Filter Live release some time before this year is over w/several formats - cd, vinyl, cassette...standard, deluxe, super deluxe, etc., etc., etc.

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: March 9, 2022 02:26

Dan
daniel t

So..... It means Taylor will play with them???

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: March 9, 2022 02:38

The Rolling Stones Royal Albert Hall concert Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman will join them with band and royal family members in the crowd and royal box

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: March 9, 2022 04:26

daniel t
Dan
daniel t

So..... It means Taylor will play with them???

Whether or not (and I say not) Taylor will play with them has nothing to do with his post.

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: March 9, 2022 04:39

No new rumour about candidate cities.
The band and promoters controlling information relatively strict than ever ?

Date: March 9, 2022 05:12

Hairball
DiegoGlimmerStones
J.J.Flash

I can see a mini tour happening in the USA in the fall, but can't see a new album until 2024 at the earliest (if it ever happens at all), though I'm hoping for a new single prior to the upcoming tour.
Then they'll probably release a greatest hits 60th anniversary compilation with maybe another new single accompanying it which could coincide with the fall US mini-tour.
Also, I would expect a No Filter Live release some time before this year is over w/several formats - cd, vinyl, cassette...standard, deluxe, super deluxe, etc., etc., etc.

I like this scenario, if they don't release the new album soon a new single or two would be great and even a mini fall tour. I also think that a greatest hits album is more likely for this year. A great thing is that the Stones have kept us entertained with these releases while we wait for the next album. Hopefully when they do the tour announcement in a new Interview Mick and Keith can give us an update about the new album. I think that we will enjoy of these 60th Anniversary celebrations so much. I am sure that they have cooked something special for us thumbs upcool smileyhot smileysmileys with beer

Date: March 9, 2022 06:47

colonial
The Rolling Stones Royal Albert Hall concert Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman will join them with band and royal family members in the crowd and royal box

source?

or are you joking?

i can't tell

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: March 9, 2022 07:04

ProfessorWolf
colonial

source?

or are you joking?

i can't tell

(Probably) delusional poster, possibly clickbait for moronic UK tabloids.

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Date: March 9, 2022 07:16

ProfessorWolf
colonial

source?

or are you joking?

i can't tell

No source, this is what I think will happen

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: March 9, 2022 07:18

ProfessorWolf
colonial

source?

or are you joking?

i can't tell

Colonial is joking.

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 9, 2022 08:36

Just a really wild guess, but...Keith is doing that interview on CBS on Sunday...what if the interviewer didn't just ask him stuff about that Love Rocks charity show and the Winos but also about the Stones and he maybe will hint on the tour and that's why they are gonna officially announce it on Monday?

Date: March 9, 2022 08:54

colonial
ProfessorWolf
colonial

source?

or are you joking?

i can't tell

well the royals can stay home and rattle there jewelry

but i hope your right about bill and taylor

as unlikley as i find this possibility to be

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: March 9, 2022 09:38

ProfessorWolf
colonial
ProfessorWolf
colonial

source?

or are you joking?

i can't tell

m

There will be no ‘poor’ people in attendance at a Stones Albert Hall show. Everyone in that audience, will most definitely be able to afford to rattle their jewellery! Royals or not!

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: March 9, 2022 10:08

According to [sympathyforthedevils.com] they will play Paris as well grinning smiley

Date: March 9, 2022 10:11

Big Al
ProfessorWolf
colonial
ProfessorWolf
colonial

source?

or are you joking?

i can't tell

m

There will be no ‘poor’ people in attendance at a Stones Albert Hall show. Everyone in that audience, will most definitely be able to afford to rattle their jewellery! Royals or not!

Big Al Does the Royal Albert not have a GA area for the commoners

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: StonesLO ()
Date: March 9, 2022 10:25

What's the odds of there being an almost 'out of the blue' announcement today as was originally rumoured I wonder?

Keith's forthcoming interview is pre recorded but, unless told not to; any interviewer is going to mention an upcoming tour. If so I'd imagine either the tour is announced before the interview is aired or Keith has answered vaguely along the 'wait and see' lines....

Date: March 9, 2022 10:32

Big Al
ProfessorWolf
colonial
ProfessorWolf
colonial

source?

or are you joking?

i can't tell

m

are you implying that the royals have to pay to see a stones show?

i mean they knighted mick and they still have to pay!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3940414243444546474849...LastNext
Current Page: 44 of 68

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2332
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home