Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5859606162636465666768Next
Current Page: 64 of 68
Re: Tour 2022 rumors - The Rolling Stones
Posted by: syrel ()
Date: March 13, 2022 17:46

Has it been confirmed what time the announcement is tomorrow?

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: March 13, 2022 18:09

Can't wait official announcement !

It is already Monday 1am here in Japan.
Already booked a hotel in London and got RHCP June 26 @ London Stadium ticket.grinning smiley

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 13, 2022 18:15

a bigger nut
got RHCP June 26 @ London Stadium ticket.grinning smiley

So sorry to hear that.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 13, 2022 18:35

In 2018 it was
NO STOPPING
9:00 26-2-2018

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 13, 2022 18:41

Trying to make sense of all the hotel reservations I have, LOL!

Right now I'm prepared for at least 3 different scenarios as regards the trifecta of Vienna-Paris-Stockholm. How will those dates land - and in what order? I am going to have to prioritize weekend shows this tour due to limited vacation time and other commitments. Can't be doing two shows a week.

Eyeing 6 shows this tour which would bring me to a nice round number of 30 all-time.

My next show (Munich or Amsterdam) will be #25 all-time.

I bet you guys are as excited as me!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-13 18:43 by Topi.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 13, 2022 18:42

slewan
grzegorz67
Topi
If there's a surprise show in the works I certainly would not expect it to be announced tomorrow.

Not even Hyde Park #2 is necessarily getting announced tomorrow. Smarter to sell the first Hyde Park show at first and only then announce the second one. People always want what they can't have.

In 2013, HP1 and HP2 went on sale a week apart. HP1 sold out. HP2 wasn't quite a sellout. I got HP2 on on-sale day. I got HP1 in a late ticket drop then they neglected to send me my ticket so I ended up collecting it the night before and camping out overnight outside the park along with a few others

Organisation of both shows was extremely poor!

I reckon they will be sold on different days, as previously. Paris Show 3 in 2017 was only announced at the last minute too

Paris 3 wasn't announced at the last minute: in fact it was announced in on May 17th (= 5 Month before the show) see: [iorr.org]

Yes I know. Poorly worded by me. It wasn’t part of the main grand 2017 NF Tour announcement at the start of that week but was suddenly announced and put on sale the same day as the 1st 2 shows went on sale. I was at all 3 shows.

Posted by: Matt1984 ()
Date: March 13, 2022 18:53

a bigger nut

Already booked a hotel in London and got RHCP June 26 @ London Stadium ticket.grinning smiley

Got tickets to both RHCP London dates. If Hyde Park 2 does indeed happen on the 3rd July I’ll be going to that. I’m ridiculously excited for the RHCP and seeing John again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-13 18:55 by Matt1984.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: March 13, 2022 18:54

This has probably been discussed in this thread but I couldn't find it (apologies if repeat info) but I counted 15 different location tongues on the Stones instagram post and only 14 different locations on BV's rumor list, any idea what the fifteenth might be?

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: March 13, 2022 18:55

snoopy2
This has probably been discussed in this thread but I couldn't find it (apologies if repeat info) but I counted 15 different location tongues on the Stones instagram post and only 14 different locations on BV's rumor list, any idea what the fifteenth might be?

Assumption is Prague - though not confirmed (to my knowledge)

Date: March 13, 2022 18:56

syrel
snoopy2

Assumption is Prague - though not confirmed (to my knowledge)

Thanks!

Date: March 13, 2022 18:59

Snoopy2 - in fact there are only 13 different locations on BV's list because Hyde Park is mentioned twice.

The "2nd German tongue" is believe to be Gelsenkirchen.

Date: March 13, 2022 19:01

Topi
Snoopy2 - in fact there are only 13 different locations on BV's list because Hyde Park is mentioned twice.

The "2nd German tongue" is believe to be Gelsenkirchen.

Oh yes, thanks! Some detective I'd make!

Date: March 13, 2022 19:08

Matt1984
a bigger nut

Got tickets to both RHCP London dates. If Hyde Park 2 does indeed happen on the 3rd July I’ll be going to that. I’m ridiculously excited for the RHCP and seeing John again.

[www.festicket.com]

The ticketing info is already up - and it shows both Hyde Park dates. 3rd July is the date of the 2nd show.

Posted by: JJHMick ()
Date: March 13, 2022 19:15

For decades they played Duesseldorf and Cologne in the West of Germany.
Gelsenkirchen: They played the old Parkstadion in 1990 with Die Toten Hosen as opener.
But it's more likely to be the Veltins Arena anyway. As it is owned by Schalke 04 they need the money - as they've lost Gazprom as sponsor...

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: March 13, 2022 19:18

BowieStone
a bigger nut
got RHCP June 26 @ London Stadium ticket.grinning smiley

So sorry to hear that.

I would say the same about the Rolling Stones without Charlie Watts.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: March 13, 2022 19:20

Topi, do your two sources say the RAH or surprise show is still on?

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 13, 2022 19:23

JJHMick
For decades they played Duesseldorf and Cologne in the West of Germany.
Gelsenkirchen: They played the old Parkstadion in 1990 with Die Toten Hosen as opener.
But it's more likely to be the Veltins Arena anyway. As it is owned by Schalke 04 they need the money - as they've lost Gazprom as sponsor...

Would be neat if they had die Toten Hosen as support act again lol spinning smiley sticking its tongue out nah I'm hoping for Måneskin and the Struts

Posted by: jmd ()
Date: March 13, 2022 19:24

Topi
Matt1984
a bigger nut

[www.festicket.com]

The ticketing info is already up - and it shows both Hyde Park dates. 3rd July is the date of the 2nd show.

Excellent! Thank you for the link! smileys with beer

Posted by: Dalgtor ()
Date: March 13, 2022 19:30

ProfessorWolf
ok so keith just did a interview for the herald sun in australia and was asked if the stones plan on playing australia again and responded

“i’d love to come back down we’ll see what happens in the next year or two"

so dosen't sound like he thinks this is the final tour

interview posted here iorr

I don't think they'll ever plan for a final tour.
Although any tour could definitely be their last.
Like us, they want this to keep going.

Posted by: KeefFan2003 ()
Date: March 13, 2022 19:30

On their last two european tours in 2017 and 2018 they did two breaks for 6 days in the middle of the tour. In the USA they did a show every 5 or 6 days. This time it seems that they go really straight on the every-4-days-a-show line. I'm questioning if the 8 days between the two hyde park shows will be this break for this time or if they'll do a show like prague or so in between.

Date: March 13, 2022 19:32

Topi

[www.festicket.com]

110 GA
103 GA for 2-9 years old

As I have a 9 year old that I will take to the show I would really hope they had cheaper prices for young kids. (Although I know the seat is still the same).

However - a decent price for a UK show in London.

Date: March 13, 2022 19:33

Rollin92
Topi, do your two sources say the RAH or surprise show is still on?

I have not talked to them about that recently and quite frankly I am hesitant to push it for more at this time. The latest I heard was RAH was on. This was back in February. But as we know, plans can change.

Date: March 13, 2022 19:36

KeefFan2003
In the USA they did a show every 5 or 6 days.

[iorr.org]
I count 4 days between tour stops.

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: March 13, 2022 19:41

snoopy2

Yes, 15 cities, 17 shows. I said 17 even if only 16 gonna be announced monday...
smileys with beer

Date: March 13, 2022 19:44

Would really be surprised to see them announce both HP1 and HP2 tomorrow but then again they must know the demand will be high no matter what.

Date: March 13, 2022 19:47

Topi
Would really be surprised to see them announce both HP1 and HP2 tomorrow but then again they must know the demand will be high no matter what.

They will. Both dates are already set up in the system.

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: March 13, 2022 19:51

My son was 8 years old in 1990 in Feyenoord stadium and his ticket was the same price like mine and my wife.And we where standing at the front row. And he got a stand up from a security for the height of the fence for the front row.

Date: March 13, 2022 20:00

schwonek
Topi

They will. Both dates are already set up in the system.

Yes, you got that right, was gonna say that. But yeah - still surprised!

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: March 13, 2022 20:00

a bigger nut

Hella Mega -> Rolling Stones - RHCP (assuming they have a decent opener) sounds like a helluva weekend

Posted by: RG ()
Date: March 13, 2022 20:02

Mick Jagger just posted a video on Twitter. I guess it’s about a new look and feel for the stage, name of the tour and so on. Cool!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5859606162636465666768Next
Current Page: 64 of 68

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1537
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home