Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4647484950515253545556...LastNext
Current Page: 51 of 68
Re: Tour 2022 rumors - The Rolling Stones
Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 10, 2022 22:20

PaintMonkeyManBlack
What kinda presales? Bild for germany?

really hope it's not gonna be Bild again, still traumatised from 2018 when I had to call there like 3 times and answer a questionnaire befofe they let me cancell the subscription again...like wtf, who lets subscribers cancel via phone anymore we aren't in 1972...even if I'd love to be, considering the Stones back then xD

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 10, 2022 22:27

Nice to see that whats left of the Stones will continue to keep on rolling throughout the 60th anniversary and hopefully beyond.
It might be the same old show littered with the same old nostalgia, but expecting anything beyond that is unrealistic - especially at this point.
Wondering if they'll finally retire the "No Filter" title, and call it for what it is...the 60th anniversary tour...or maybe something unexpected and new.
Odd there's been no Scandinavian shows rumoured yet on the official rumour page ( Tour 2022), but hopefully there will be for those in the north. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Meanwhile, looking forward to seeing Keith tonight via livestream - let the festivities begin.thumbs up

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 10, 2022 22:31

Lol.

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: March 10, 2022 22:33

How do you get the presale?

Date: March 10, 2022 22:39

GerardHennessy
bitusa2012
ryanpow
It's been 20 years since Forty Licks. Just let that one marinate.

It’s been 17 years since the last album of original material. FROM A ROCK AND ROLL BAND that still … works. Let THAT marinate.

Its been marinating in what is left of my brain for some time already. And I guess that is how it will remain. The Stones have actually got more attention for NOT making an album, than they would have received if they HAD made one.

This is true, but there's the slim possibility they may release a new single some time this year for the 60th anniversary, and if so hopefully before the upcoming tour.

Posted by: Erhard51 ()
Date: March 10, 2022 22:40

I have booked a hotel in Munich for me and a friend ( 4 nights) and I hope for the second Germany show in Gelsenkirchen.

Not far away from my hometown Duisburg in the north of Düsseldorf.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 10, 2022 22:57

Erhard51
I have booked a hotel in Munich for me and a friend ( 4 nights) and I hope for the second Germany show in Gelsenkirchen.

Same here. Born in Duisburg and booked a hotel in munich. Let the presale begin.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 10, 2022 23:00

Erhard51

it's the other way round: Düsseldorf is in the South of Duisburg (who cares about Düsseldoof?

Date: March 10, 2022 23:01

spunky
Rolling Stones announcement Monday 14 March
Presale Thursday 17 March
General sale Friday 18 March

biggest question is still: pre sale for what (which cities, which dates)?

Date: March 10, 2022 23:08

as far as I remember: the presale (at least for shows in Germany) was pretty pointless because there were much better tickets available through the general sale (which was important because at the shows in Germany (though not elsewhere in Europe) the golden circle was all reserved seating)

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: March 10, 2022 23:08

Question: I live in the United States. If I want to buy tickets for Paris or Vienna I need a separate ticketmaster account. Will my credit card that I have on file with my US accoun be valid for those purchases? I'm just trying to cover my bases.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 10, 2022 23:11

Sockers56
Question: I live in the United States. If I want to buy tickets for Paris or Vienna I need a separate ticketmaster account. Will my credit card that I have on file with my US accoun be valid for those purchases? I'm just trying to cover my bases.

Your American should be valid but I don't think all Tickets will be sold via Ticketmaster. In Germany/Switzerland/Italy/Austria it is usually the Eventim group. We will know about this on monday

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: March 10, 2022 23:12

Hairball
Nice to see that whats left of the Stones will continue to keep on rolling throughout the 60th anniversary and hopefully beyond.
It might be the same old show littered with the same old nostalgia, but expecting anything beyond that is unrealistic - especially at this point.
Wondering if they'll finally retire the "No Filter" title, and call it for what it is...the 60th anniversary tour...or maybe something unexpected and new.
Odd there's been no Scandinavian shows rumoured yet on the official rumour page ( Tour 2022), but hopefully there will be for those in the north. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Meanwhile, looking forward to seeing Keith tonight via livestream - let the festivities begin.thumbs up

How do you access the live stream?

Date: March 10, 2022 23:13

Sockers56

you might face problems with an American Express card

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: March 10, 2022 23:17

hockenheim95
Sockers56

Your American should be valid but I don't think all Tickets will be sold via Ticketmaster. In Germany/Switzerland/Italy/Austria it is usually the Eventim group. We will know about this on monday

Thank you very much. Just wonder how that will work with lucky dip tickets. When on the RS website if you click lucky dip it takes you to ticketmaster. If Eventim Group, then I guess I would need to create an account on their site?

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: March 10, 2022 23:22

BV, have you heard anything about a RAH show or more indoor U.K. shows?

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 10, 2022 23:38

The Proms are at the Royal Albert Hall from July 15 till September 10th:
[www.classical-music.com]

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: March 10, 2022 23:45

slewan
as far as I remember: the presale (at least for shows in Germany) was pretty pointless because there were much better tickets available through the general sale (which was important because at the shows in Germany (though not elsewhere in Europe) the golden circle was all reserved seating)

thumbs up

Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: March 10, 2022 23:51

spunky
The Proms are at the Royal Albert Hall from July 15 till September 10th:
[www.classical-music.com]

So the Proms season will start earlier than the date I quoted upthread (i.e. 30 July). The possibility the Stones’ RAH show is included in the tour itinerary is even less then.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-11 00:49 by RisingStone.

Posted by: Gram ()
Date: March 11, 2022 00:50

Assuming the presale is on the 17th, does anyone know what time/time zone the tickets are likely to be up?

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: March 11, 2022 00:50

Nice article in swedish newspaper Aftonbladed:

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/a/g6OX10/keith-richards-drar-en-lans-for-sverige

Keith would like to play in Sweden during this tour. And when asked if the Rolling Stones are considering quitting after their 60th birthday tour, his answer is as expected:

- I do not think any of us think in those terms.

grinning smiley

Posted by: RG ()
Date: March 11, 2022 01:26

Will there be a lucky dip sale?

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: March 11, 2022 01:36

i have a question for you fine folks in europe

how many of you who didn't make it to the shows in the us last year would like them to keep ghost town in the set?

it was something highlight for many last year

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 11, 2022 01:37

RG
Will there be a lucky dip sale?

Undoubtably. Except Hyde Park(s) presumably.
Sold during the General sale.

Posted by: Travman87 ()
Date: March 11, 2022 01:41

slewan
Sockers56

Why might he face problems with the Amex card? I've bought concert tickets and sports tickets with my Amex uk card on US Tickemaster with zero issues in the past

Posted by: Travman87 ()
Date: March 11, 2022 01:44

Is there any basis for the Royal Albert Hall rumoured shows? It's not on the list BV put up yet so I am presuming not. It's obviously not the official list but most shows on that list generally have been accurate in the past

Posted by: Matt1984 ()
Date: March 11, 2022 01:44

ProfessorWolf
i have a question for you fine folks in europe

how many of you who didn't make it to the shows in the us last year would like them to keep ghost town in the set?

it was something highlight for many last year

I’m really hoping they keep this in the set for us UK/EU peeps.

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: March 11, 2022 01:52

slewan
Sockers56

confused smiley AmEx is the sponsor for the BST series, so the Hyde Shows may even feature a special AmEx presale, I would think.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-11 01:53 by BFR.

Date: March 11, 2022 01:57

sarahunwin
Hairball

How do you access the live stream?

> Love Rocks NYC - KEITH

Countdown is on...one hour and three minutes until blastoff. thumbs up

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 11, 2022 02:24

Gram
Assuming the presale is on the 17th, does anyone know what time/time zone the tickets are likely to be up?

They'll be up in the time zone local to the show. So if it says 10 am and the show is in Germany, its 10 am German time.

All of continental Western Europe is in the same timezone anyway, other than Portugal, which is one hour behind (same as UK and Ireland)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-11 02:25 by Gazza.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4647484950515253545556...LastNext
Current Page: 51 of 68

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1685
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home