Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4344454647484950515253...LastNext
Current Page: 48 of 68
Re: Tour 2022 rumors - The Rolling Stones
Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: March 9, 2022 22:27

It's been 20 years since Forty Licks. Just let that one marinate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-09 22:28 by ryanpow.

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: March 9, 2022 22:40

Ten rumoured shows on bv's list so far. Except for UK the rumoured cities are strongly overbalanced to southern Europe. With Amsterdam being the absolutely most northward one. Then Paris, Munich and Vienna.
A sign? Or are possible cities in northern Europe just still well kept secrets?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 9, 2022 22:48

Thommie
Ten rumoured shows on bv's list so far. Except for UK the rumoured cities are strongly overbalanced to southern Europe. With Amsterdam being the absolutely most northward one. Then Paris, Munich and Vienna.
A sign? Or are possible cities in northern Europe just still well kept secrets?

southern Europe?? what kind of map are you looking at? There's one show in Spain, one in Italy. The rest is north of the Alps

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-09 22:49 by slewan.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 9, 2022 22:58

...just pure speculation - adding some Sympathyforthedevils to this mix. But RAH is missing.

PaintMonkeyManBlack
So SPECULATION

1 jun Madrid
5 jun Munich
9 jun Liverpool
13 jun Amsterdam
17 jun Bruxelles
21 jun Milano
25 jun Hyde Park 1
3 july Hyde Park 2
7 july Berne
11 july Gelsenkirchen
19 july Lyon
23 july Vienna
27 july Paris
31 july Stockholm

Date: March 9, 2022 23:01

schwonek
...just pure speculation - adding some Sympathyforthedevils to this mix. But RAH is missing.

PaintMonkeyManBlack
So SPECULATION

1 jun Madrid
5 jun Munich
9 jun Liverpool
13 jun Amsterdam
17 jun Bruxelles
21 jun Milano
25 jun Hyde Park 1
3 july Hyde Park 2
7 july Berne
11 july Gelsenkirchen
19 july Lyon
23 july Vienna
27 july Paris
31 july Stockholm

no so pure/poor speculation, I'd say. At least they days of the shows make sense (show, three days off, next show). We will see if the cities are 'connected' to the right dates…
btw: there's a gap between July 11 and July 19
sympathyforthedevils have Vienna between Gelsenkirchen and Lyon and Paris on JUly 23 and Stockholm as the last show (likely to be July 27th)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-09 23:06 by slewan.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: March 9, 2022 23:07

So is RAH a dead duck?

Date: March 9, 2022 23:08

9 july ed sheeran in gelsenkirchen, so no stones on 11th

Could be the 17th june

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 9, 2022 23:13

Ed Sheeran concerts at the Veltins Arena Gelsenkirchen on July 7, 8 and 9.Stones concert could be on July 12 instead of July 11?

Date: March 9, 2022 23:14

PaintMonkeyManBlack
9 july ed sheeran in gelsenkirchen, so no stones on 11th

Could be the 17th june

hard to tell. But on the other hand I guess they guys at [sympathyforthedevils.com] didn't mix up June and July for Gelsenkirchen. And I also guess that their running order is not just random

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-09 23:15 by slewan.

Date: March 9, 2022 23:17

spunky
Ed Sheeran concerts at the Veltins Arena Gelsenkirchen on July 7, 8 and 9.Stones concert could be on July 12 instead of July 11?
Too short. 10th will be break down day. They need more than only the 11th to build everything

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 9, 2022 23:18

Maybe July 15 for Gelsenkirchen?

Date: March 9, 2022 23:19

1 jun Madrid
5 jun Munich
9 jun gelsenkirchen
13 jun Amsterdam
17 jun Bruxelles
21 jun Milano
25 jun Hyde Park 1
3 july Hyde Park 2
7 july liverpool
11 july Berne
19 july Lyon
23 july Vienna
27 july Paris
31 july Stockholm

Pure speculation but fun

Date: March 9, 2022 23:21

PaintMonkeyManBlack
1 jun Madrid
5 jun Munich
9 jun gelsenkirchen
13 jun Amsterdam
17 jun Bruxelles
21 jun Milano
25 jun Hyde Park 1
3 july Hyde Park 2
7 july liverpool
11 july Berne
19 july Lyon
23 july Vienna
27 july Paris
31 july Stockholm

Pure speculation but fun

bad speculation – as I said before: will should [sympathyforthedevils.com] put their list in a random order? The have Gelsenkirchen in July, not in July.
bv on the other hand had Liverpool always in June and never in July!
Also keep in mind that the recent Stones tours were often zig-zag tours. Thus there's not reason to put the shows in a geographical order!

please don't confuse people by pure speculation without giving any reason and/or by ignoring what has been pointed out before. If you don't agree on what others have said – well, that's all good and fine, but tell us why you don't agree

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-09 23:27 by slewan.

Posted by: Witness ()
Date: March 9, 2022 23:23

Doxa
Topi
Well there we go. Up to seven stops (out of 14?) now, so there's the other half left to figure out.

While I have the floor, it was brought to my attention that Live Nation Finland was supposed to make a stadium concert announcement for the newly-renovated Helsinki Olympic Stadium a week ago, but it got pushed back by two weeks - to next week. Coincidentally, the Stones tour is expected to be announced next week as well...

Finland - it hurts me to say - has never been that big Stones country (people just listen the Beatles or metal), but I wouldn't mind seeing them here...

- Doxa

Due to the pandemic, I let my passport expire, without renewing it. Recently, out of other motives, I was made to seek to renew it. But I have to wait until early August to receive another passport.

For me, without a passport then, to see the Stones one time more, I am dependent on a venue in the Nordic countries to enter the list. (That is, if I dare to go, apparently not having had Covid 19, and at that supposed date half a year or more after my third vaccine. I thought about confronting myself with omicron in January. The recommendation was not to do so. In the following months I am myself more sceptical, and I still continue the earlier precautions.)

Date: March 9, 2022 23:35

slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack
1 jun Madrid
5 jun Munich
9 jun gelsenkirchen
13 jun Amsterdam
17 jun Bruxelles
21 jun Milano
25 jun Hyde Park 1
3 july Hyde Park 2
7 july liverpool
11 july Berne
19 july Lyon
23 july Vienna
27 july Paris
31 july Stockholm

Pure speculation but fun

bad speculation – as I said before: will should [sympathyforthedevils.com] put their list in a random order? The have Gelsenkirchen in July, not in July.
Also keep in mind that the recent Stones tours were often zig-zag tours. Thus there's not reason to put the shows in a geographical order!

please don't confuse people by pure speculation without giving any reason and/or by ignoring what has been pointed out before. If you don't agree on what others have said – well, that's all good and fine, but tell us why you don't agree
I dont know those devilguys. Their info on 23th july is conflicting with bv and austria press. However they have some rumours i havent seen elsewhere, so they must have own source.

Date: March 10, 2022 00:04

PaintMonkeyManBlack
slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack
1 jun Madrid
5 jun Munich
9 jun gelsenkirchen
13 jun Amsterdam
17 jun Bruxelles
21 jun Milano
25 jun Hyde Park 1
3 july Hyde Park 2
7 july liverpool
11 july Berne
19 july Lyon
23 july Vienna
27 july Paris
31 july Stockholm

Pure speculation but fun

I dont know those devilguys. Their info on 23th july is conflicting with bv and austria press. However they have some rumours i havent seen elsewhere, so they must have own source.

I don't know much about them either. But they didn't start just a couple of days ago. In fact that fan club dates back to the 90s. And since they're from France they might have a good French source concerning the Paris show. Also note that the date we had for Vienna was mentioned before they faced problems finding a date for a show in Paris.
And I don't think they made up the show at Gelsenkirchen. I mean – Gelsenkirchen? Who comes up which such a place when your aim is just to create a rumor without having a real source?

anyway – let's see what bv tells us (tomorrow?)

Posted by: padre69 ()
Date: March 10, 2022 00:13

I spoke last week to a person Finland who’s really in in the Finnish music business. Been for decades. I think it was the same day when Helsinki was speculated as being one of the venues on this board.
I mentioned this to that man expecting he’d be surprised about the rumour, but he answered without blinking ”Next summer? Are you sure? I thought the talk was for 2023.”

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: March 10, 2022 01:01

padre69
I spoke last week to a person Finland who’s really in in the Finnish music business. Been for decades. I think it was the same day when Helsinki was speculated as being one of the venues on this board.
I mentioned this to that man expecting he’d be surprised about the rumour, but he answered without blinking ”Next summer? Are you sure? I thought the talk was for 2023.”

2022 60th Anniversary Tour
2023 New album tour

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 10, 2022 01:27

lickskeith
Last rumors here in Paris:
-the show will happen
-the last date talked about was a weekend show in JUNE.
-UArena is a firm NO from the Stones management.
-Hippodrome de longchamps is a long shot, they are half privately owned and they dont want too much shows on their field. (They have lolla Fest in July and more)
And honestly, I was there in 95 and its not a great venue at all , not good sights, seating sections way off the stage.

-Stade de France is going all the way to win the bid. Would be the Stones 6th show there.
-Parc des Princes still on the table. Mangement wants to bring live shows back ..
Would be idéal in my opinion.

-For Lyon though , both dates are still there. Not decided firmly yet. Everything leaning towardsthe 19th if Paris gets the show in June

I ll keep you guys updated if I know more.
If my Friend ever talks to me again After I harrased him all week for infos

Tom
Thank you! I hope they'll choose the Parc des Princes!!!
(sinon, le stade de France, surtout pas l'hippodrome...)

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: March 10, 2022 01:37

23 july Paris Longchamps is on winking smiley

[www.facebook.com]

[sympathyforthedevils.com]

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 10, 2022 01:43

Sister Marie
lickskeith
-the show will happen
-Hippodrome de longchamps is a long shot, they are half privately owned and they dont want too much shows on their field. (They have lolla Fest in July and more)
And honestly, I was there in 95 and its not a great venue at all , not good sights, seating sections way off the stage.

-Stade de France is going all the way to win the bid. Would be the Stones 6th show there.
-Parc des Princes still on the table. Mangement wants to bring live shows back ..

-For Lyon though , both dates are still there. Not decided firmly yet. Everything leaning towardsthe 19th if Paris gets the show in June

Tom

"-the last date talked about was a weekend show in JUNE."

I hope they choose the weekend show in June.. thanks for the info!

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: March 10, 2022 01:49

MisterDDDD
Sister Marie
lickskeith
-the show will happen

Tom

"-the last date talked about was a weekend show in JUNE."

I hope they choose the weekend show in June.. thanks for the info!

Trust me Longchamps 23 july winking smiley

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 10, 2022 02:44

AntoineParis

Trust me Longchamps 23 july winking smiley

Fair enough thumbs up

Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: March 10, 2022 03:33

My take of another speculation train, mainly based on and tinkered around with [sympathyforthedevils.com] as well as the IORR Tour Dates as rumoured:

1 jun Madrid
5 jun Munich
9 jun Liverpool
13 jun Amsterdam
17 jun Bruxelles
21 jun Milano
25 jun Hyde Park 1
3 july Hyde Park 2
7 july Berne
11 july Gelsenkirchen
15 july Vienna
19 july Lyon
23 july Paris
27 july Stockholm

Regarding the much-anticipated RAH show;
It definitely won’t happen between the two Hyde Park shows as all the dates on the venue itinerary between 26 June and 2 July except for 27 June are booked up for other events [www.royalalberthall.com]
It won’t happen as an additional show to the tail end of the tour a la Hard Rock Live in Hollywood, FL, last year, either, as the Proms 2022 are pencilled in on 30 July - 10 September although the official RAH website doesn’t mention it.
My guessing is that, if the RAH show happens, more likely it will materialize as a one-off event (or a series of more than one date), irrelevant of the tour, sometime after mid-September.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-10 04:03 by RisingStone.

Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: March 10, 2022 05:21

Longchamps is a decent venue.

San Siro is iconic.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: March 10, 2022 05:47

Hotel booked in Milano... now where's the gig on the 17th?

Patience, please!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 10, 2022 07:08

Hm, maybe Vienna gets bumped to the week after?

Lyon-Paris-Vienna-"weekend show"?

Posted by: artedm ()
Date: March 10, 2022 08:23

looking at stadiums calendars might be helpful

Stade de France
www.stadefrance.com/en
Has Lady Gaga on July 24 and Ed Sheeran the next weekend July 29.
not sure bands are "sharing steel"- stages

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: March 10, 2022 08:50

Thommie
Ten rumoured shows on bv's list so far.
Now eleven, Brussels has just been added.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: March 10, 2022 09:10

I fear no Danish shows. Of course there’s gonna be a show in Stockholm, but if that’s the only Scandinavian one, there’ll likely be both Danish and Norwegian fans wanting tix.

I have heard a rumour about a Danish show, but if that doesn’t materialise on BV’s list, it’s probably not happening.

JumpingKentFlash

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4344454647484950515253...LastNext
Current Page: 48 of 68

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1687
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home